What's new

The "church" of $cientology DOORS ARE CLOSED

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
It can only be an april fools joke because no government would return the money to their previous owners - they would keep it.

Spirit

just another son of God
What would I do if the Church of Scientology was CLOSED FOREVER??
I would not feel right if I did not pay my respects, say goodbye...
Then I would attend the CofS Memorial Service at ESMB...

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
That would be great. Now I shouldn't receive any more junk mail and when I pick up the phone it won't be a Scilon.:happydance:

freethinker

Sponsor
Speaking of Junk Mail, I'm only getting 2 1/2 percent of what I used to. They must have found a revision to the Promotional Actions of an Organization PL and included that in GAT II.

OR, May 5th!
That would be great. Now I shouldn't receive any more junk mail and when I pick up the phone it won't be a Scilon.:happydance:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you ALL who responded here. :)

Yes, it was an April Fool's Joke, but as I said, not too far from TRUE. :thumbsup:

Tick Tock, Davey boy---your day *is* coming! :nervous::yes::omg:

To all.......I love you!! :hug: Happy April!! :heartflower::rose::arose::love2::cheers:
And :cake: and :beer: For ALL :)

Tory/Magoo

Purple Rain

Crusader
Thank you ALL who responded here. :)

Yes, it was an April Fool's Joke, but as I said, not too far from TRUE. :thumbsup:

Tick Tock, Davey boy---your day *is* coming! :nervous::yes::omg:

To all.......I love you!! :hug: Happy April!! :heartflower::rose::arose::love2::cheers:
And :cake: and :beer: For ALL :)

Tory/Magoo

Happy April to you also, Tory! I hope the Easter Bunny stopped by!

myspace-easter-glitter-graphics-b-131.gif

:love8::love2:
Purple

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
I'm still shaking my head over the idea that if this were alleged, that any long time ex or seasoned critic would take someone's word for it.

Wouldn't you check the news? Wouldn't you drive over to your local borg? Wouldn't you call some people in another city and ask what happened at that one, then compare notes? Wouldn't you check some 'bot's idiot Facebook page?

And wanting to verify that is amusing? Really?

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Personally, I'm rather amazed that they've hung in as long as they have. Really. Look at all the people who leave. It's one thing to be the Unpopular Kid on the Block, so to speak, but considering that they must have almost no members...

I guess I'll just call 'em obstinate.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron

....PS: What would *you* say should happen if this is not an April Fool's Joke?

If this is not an April Fool's Joke, then *I'd* say it should be an honorary April Fool's Joke!

Seriously though, what would we do if the clams folded prematurely?

Why, we'd have to find other fish to fry!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

:cake::cake::cake: &ct.