What's new

The "church" of $cientology DOORS ARE CLOSED

Spirit

just another son of God
What would I do if the Church of Scientology was CLOSED FOREVER??
I would not feel right if I did not pay my respects, say goodbye...
Then I would attend the CofS Memorial Service at ESMB...

WOW!! Now THAT is ***hot*** :cheers: :omg::kangaroo::goodorbad::dance::headspin:

:winner: For response so far!

:)
Tory/Magoo
Thank you. The truth us, I had rather see the church close than operate as it has been doing for some time. However, I would much rather see the CofS reformed (which is not likely to happen) than closed.

Last edited:

SpecialFrog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you. The truth us, I had rather see the church close than operate as it has been doing for some time. However, I would much rather see the CofS reformed (which is not likely to happen) than closed.

Reformed as a non-criminal religious organization or reformed as a legitimate form of therapy?

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "church" of $cientology would call this thread
"Joking and Degrading" :eyeroll:

Not really. Yes, it was an April Fool's JOKE...which humor is low in
$cientology, due to the "Joking and degrading" Policy.
BUT
It also has a ring of truth to it...re their future, I do believe. :yes:

Just for any who missed this, this was THE first video I was ever
"in" ...created by Mark Bunker, two weeks after I escaped out, in 2000. :happydance:
As you can hear, I'm still (then) very much a Scientologist.
This is no more.

Here ya go...for those who never saw this:
Before I left LA ..escaping OUT of $cientology, :woohoo: I called Stacy to tell her: "I am NOT going to picket, speak out, or make ANY videos. I am leaving under the radar". She said to me: "That's fine, Tory: I'm only doing for you what I wished s/one had done for me when I left the Sea Org" (Offered me a hand). This is 2 weeks, after I escaped out---I still wasn't "making a video"..I was just there to talk w/ the staff. Mark made it, and uploaded it to the Net. I was "Declared SP" shortly after, without ANY communication or "Ethics handlings" from $cientology. :omg:

Again, as you'll hear, in 2000--2 weeks out, I'm still believing in $cientology.
This is no more. Here ya go...a blast from the past, for those who never saw this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxpHWev4tiU

:rose:

WAY TO GO, OSA!! :cheers: <<<still "getting stats" for the critics
12 years later! Happy Thursday before 2:00 you morons! :hysterical::hattip::roflmao:

Tory/Magoo :biggrin: Your local, friendly SP!
PS: My greatest thanks to ALL here on ESMB and to
every single person who has helped in ANY way to expose
this insidious organization pretending to be a "church" :thankyou: :hug:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Spirit,
I personally do not believe the "church" of $cientology CAN reform.

Imnsho: There are just too many bad things built into "the tech" as a GROUP that
would rise it's ugly head, once more, again in my opinion.

People outside, who are using "the tech"...some have already proven this,
with
EXCLUSION
Secrets
Disconnection

For those reasons, I do not think it will ever "reform".

Happy Thursday after 2:00, OSA! Your stats are :bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks::bricks: AGAIN!

Good for us, VERY BAD for you!

Love to ALL :rose:

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm still shaking my head over the idea that if this were alleged, that any long time ex or seasoned critic would take someone's word for it.

Wouldn't you check the news? Wouldn't you drive over to your local borg? Wouldn't you call some people in another city and ask what happened at that one, then compare notes? Wouldn't you check some 'bot's idiot Facebook page?

And wanting to verify that is amusing? Really?

Claire,

I did NOT "check some 'bots idiotic Facebook page". Good grief!
IT WAS A JOKE. :omg: (And I specifically put in SO many 'good things' so anyone
would get ALL of this CAN'T possible happen on May 5th!) I guess a few peeps took it the wrong
way, and I am sorry you did. I'm not sorry about the joke, as a) It felt good to just imagine all
that SHOULD happen and b) I don't think it's too far away. ((And yeah, Alphie: My Dad DID say:
"You're not paid to think" OH WELL!)) :roflmao:

"I guess you didn't get the memo, eh?" (A funny line from a movie) So sorry! :melodramatic:

Humor has always been a KEY thing lacking with *many* Scientologists.
I'm not sure why, my guess would be Hubbard's non-brilliant
"Joking and Degrading" Crap he ran on people.
I know you now say you no longer are one.
So perhaps lighten up a bit, and try to see the lighter side of life. :biggrin:

For me, it just felt great to say it, to actually SAY IT.
To the few who were upset by my joke, I'm sorry, I really am.
But this is not far from what shall come down the pike, in my opinion.
So? PREPARE.

To those still "in" and lurking: BAIL WHILE U STILL CAN <<<<<<<<<<<I AM **NOT** Joking on this!

Tory/Magoo

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Claire,

I did NOT "check some 'bots idiotic Facebook page". Good grief!
IT WAS A JOKE. :omg: (And I specifically put in SO many 'good things' so anyone
would get ALL of this CAN'T possible happen on May 5th!) I guess a few peeps took it the wrong
way, and I am sorry you did. I'm not sorry about the joke, as a) It felt good to just imagine all
that SHOULD happen and b) I don't think it's too far away. ((And yeah, Alphie: My Dad DID say:
"You're not paid to think" OH WELL!)) :roflmao:

"I guess you didn't get the memo, eh?" (A funny line from a movie) So sorry! :melodramatic:

Humor has always been a KEY thing lacking with *many* Scientologists.
I'm not sure why, my guess would be Hubbard's non-brilliant
"Joking and Degrading" Crap he ran on people.
I know you now say you no longer are one.
So perhaps lighten up a bit, and try to see the lighter side of life. :biggrin:

For me, it just felt great to say it, to actually SAY IT.
To the few who were upset by my joke, I'm sorry, I really am.
But this is not far from what shall come down the pike, in my opinion.
So? PREPARE.

To those still "in" and lurking: BAIL WHILE U STILL CAN <<<<<<<<<<<I AM **NOT** Joking on this!

Tory/Magoo

Jeez, I never said you did.

I was saying what I'd do if someone told me that CofS had closed its doors.

I'd be lookin' at the cultie's facebook pages, I'd be calling people in other towns with orgs, etc. Yanno, I'd be checkin' it out.

Even as an hypothetical exercise, I thought it best to say what I would do. Just as others have indicated that they'd immediately cheer or whatnot...I sure hope they'd check first. Cuz I know I would.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Jeez, I never said you did.

I was saying what I'd do if someone told me that CofS had closed its doors.

I'd be lookin' at the cultie's facebook pages, I'd be calling people in other towns with orgs, etc. Yanno, I'd be checkin' it out.

Even as an hypothetical exercise, I thought it best to say what I would do. Just as others have indicated that they'd immediately cheer or whatnot...I sure hope they'd check first. Cuz I know I would.

Ok, fair enough. I guess it was the way you said it....
somehow it didn't sound like you were talking @ s/t you would do. I stand corrected.

Tory/Magoo