What's new

Staff to receive $500 from the Church of Scientology for GAT II Release

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just got a call from a public Scientologist inviting me to the GAT II event. He told me that the staff are receiving $500 and with the release of GAT II - it is going to clear the planet for real.

I had to get off the phone because I was going into to a meeting. I have not called them back yet to get the details.

Has anyone else heard of this? Why are Staff getting the $500 bonus - to get people to come to the event or bribe them into staying on staff?

My bet - it is pretty bleak within the walls of Bedlam!! Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Maybe they have to pay back the $500 "from the vastly increased payroll sum when they are delivering Super Power" at 10% per month interest. What could go wrong with that?

I don't know. We need more details.

Paul

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just got a call from a public Scientologist inviting me to the GAT II event. He told me that the staff are receiving $500 and with the release of GAT II - it is going to clear the planet for real.

I had to get off the phone because I was going into to a meeting. I have not called them back yet to get the details.

Has anyone else heard of this? Why are Staff getting the $500 bonus - to get people to come to the event or bribe them into staying on staff?

My bet - it is pretty bleak within the walls of Bedlam!! Desperate times call for desperate measures!

I bet a record number of SO staff take this opportunity to "blow" - leave forever. Prepare for heavy traffic on ESMB...

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
" and with the release of GAT II - it is going to clear the planet for real"

Ummm... Let's see... DMSMH didn't do it, the Dianetics ads didn't do it, the changing of the grade chart didn't do it, the OT levels didn't do it, the grades didn't do it, the quicky grades didn't do it, the revised grades didn't do it,, the HCOPLs and HCOBs didn't do it, the re-vised OT levels didn't do it, the re-re-revised training, grades, OT levels and the new quickey grades didn't do it, GAT didn't do it, OTVIII didn't do it, the basics didn't do it, and the the lectures didn't do it. People still leaving in droves. But GAT II is gonna do it! I cannot wait! :clap::clap: Sooo exciting!! :dance3::buzzin: It's gonna be another round of heavy selling, pain and torture of staff and public and more leaving in droves, me thinks.
The $500 to staff must surely be a bribe to not defect. Or an advanced payment on the all-nighters they're going to be pulling selling this one. Poor sods.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
What exactly is GATII - are they books re-written again and re sold to members that have not even opened their 4502 boxes sitting in their basements of the last GAT I?

I wonder if the $500 is the amount of money that the staff members get if they sell the shit? I don't think this an arbitrary "gift" just for being on staff and COB appreciates it!

This should be interesting. I can't wait to get the phone calls. I have got a very clever plan of action to bust holes in their Scientological Bubble! :coolwink:

Gib

Crusader

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Jason Beghe - there isn't enough money in the world to "clear" the planet

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I luv this guy. I remember when last year when I saw the whole interviewer, the house of cards came tumbling down.

Jason puts it nicely at the end - scientology is a theta trap.

http://vimeo.com/919381

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/04/22/jason-beghe-scientology-con/

Deeana

Patron with Honors
If this is true, it goes to show that paying $500 to each staff member isn't going to break the $cientology bank. Any guesses as to the total number of staff?

Gib

Crusader
If this is true, it goes to show that paying $500 to each staff member isn't going to break the $cientology bank. Any guesses as to the total number of staff?

I'm sure there must be some sort of stipulation attached. Like they have to get 10 people to show up at the event.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
What exactly is GATII - are they books re-written again and re sold to members that have not even opened their 4502 boxes sitting in their basements of the last GAT I?

I wonder if the $500 is the amount of money that the staff members get if they sell the shit? I don't think this an arbitrary "gift" just for being on staff and COB appreciates it!

This should be interesting. I can't wait to get the phone calls. I have got a very clever plan of action to bust holes in their Scientological Bubble! :coolwink:

Well, you could go along and find out?

I would, but I'm afraid I'm too well known and at 6'4" I can't exactly hide in the crowd.

Just remember to leave your credit cards and check book at home. You know how persuasive they can be! :ohmy:

Axiom142

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

This sounds very unusual to give the staff a bonus like this.

It really does sound like a desperate measure. Maybe to try to hang onto some staff when the morale is so low.

The information that Gaye and Earnest Corbett provided from their tour of the Ideal Morgues is very telling.

Back when I was on staff and was having doubts I would hear something similar to the Gat II promotional stuff - that it's gonna "clear the planet for real". I would think even back than that it was bullshit but hung around a while longer in case I was wrong. :duh:

I suspect that that's why some of the remaining staff are still hanging on despite severe doubts that they've got to have.
They want to believe that Miscavige is really going to pull something out of his ass that's going to be a game changer.

If Superpower IS ever really released there will come a point soon enough that the CoS Scientologists will come to realize that it also was a bunch of hype as well that's not going to result in any planets being cleared.

And at that point Miscavige can make an announcement that the preparations are being made to release OT IX and X! (the fact that they don't exist isn't a problem as he can drag this out for decades just as he did with Superpower.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
(good stuff snipped)

And at that point Miscavige can make an announcement that the preparations are being made to release OT IX and X! (the fact that they don't exist isn't a problem as he can drag this out for decades just as he did with Superpower.

And like Hubbard has been doing since Elizabeth New Jersey...
Always a new rundown, always a new wow WHY....
Scientology's been doing this since DAY ONE.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

my god, i can't help being reminded of those poor 20 somethings that used to come round selling magazine subscriptions so they could win a trip to hawaii.
these people were a lot like dianetics booksellers, as in they never gave up hard selling you.
as a matter of fact, when a guy came round to sell me a dianetics book,i was really impressed he had the book right there!
i hope the s.o. members really get $500 each, must seem like a fortune to them, but why am i skepitcal of that?
howbout you ask them to send a contact that legally proves they will get the bonus? lol.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The $500?

It's to validate the release of GAT II and SuperPower and their becoming a reality!

Because GAT II is a now a reality.

And Superpower is now a reality.

And Planetary Clearing is now a reality.

And Ron's dream is becoming a reality.

And the state of Clear is a reality.

And achieving OT is now a reality.

And total freedom is therefore a reality.

That's why the $500 payment to staff is now a reality.

monopoly_money_500.jpg

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
see-saw.jpg
Well, you see, the grades were quickie, so we made them longer, and now we have streamlined them again. Get with the programme!