What's new

AFFIDAVIT OF HARVEY HABER (from CSI vs DAVID MAYO's AAC) NEW to NET (I think)

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is one interview with Peter Joseph on the Zeitgeist topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNgeKy1kPZ8

It sounds like some form of corrected neo-Marxism to me. (Although, Peter has denied this.)
I still haven't figured out Zeitgeist yet.

Interesting guy, obviously intelligent and has identified the problems pretty well. What the BEST solution might be, is definitely debatable. I'd like to hear more from him and others who are actually looking at these problems and coming up with solutions, and debating the pros and cons. But I would suggest another name for the movement.... "ZEITGEIST"??? Seriously? That seems like the one word that will make people instantly tune out.

For instance, how many people stopped reading this thread as soon as they saw the word "Zeitgeist"?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Maybe. It could be a Rasputin type...

a73e1f0ee1431c9c64776125f4e6b07a.jpg

Or:

Bobdobbs.png

Time will tell.

All I suggesting is that Scientology's bag of tricks includes both defensive (PR, etc.), and also offensive.

It's remembered for its overt (visible) attacks, such as the ridiculous Squirrel busters, but let's not forget that it specializes in covert activities, from data collection to covert attack.

After Miscavige the "reform card" may be played.

So beware.

Stranger things have happened

:hysterical:

Or:

cruise-handshake-1_zps19cc39e6.jpg

Billy Blowdown (OT VIII, Staff Status II) accepts
"Power Change" Super-Medal of Loyal Officerness to succeed COB
and the Commodore as the new leader of the Church of Scientology.
Mr. Blowdown graciously accepted the honor and announced sweeping
reforms, beginning with the cancellation of the practice of Fair HeadCamming
and the cancellation of the Office of Special Affairs--which will be replaced by the
all the new Super Ethical League of Humanitarian Dignitaries, an elite organization which will
only accept executives who have no history of crimes, counter intention or low-toned meter reactions.
COB then called Mr. Blowdown "The most dedicated Scientologist I know" and proceeded to explain that
Mr. Blowdown was the only Scientologist on this planet who had the necessary qualifications
to take over his and Ron's hat which included the ability to pass TR-AAB (an OT training routine where
the person is subjected to "Advanced Assault Bullbaiting" consisting of punches and kicks to the
MEST body while maintaining a continuously floating needle).

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron
:hysterical:

Or:

cruise-handshake-1_zps19cc39e6.jpg

Billy Blowdown (OT VIII, Staff Status II) accepts
"Power Change" Super-Medal of Loyal Officerness to succeed COB
and the Commodore as the new leader of the Church of Scientology.
Mr. Blowdown graciously accepted the honor and announced sweeping
reforms, beginning with the cancellation of the practice of Fair HeadCamming
and the cancellation of the Office of Special Affairs--which will be replaced by the
all the new Super Ethical League of Humanitarian Dignitaries, an elite organization which will
only accept executives who have no history of crimes, counter intention or low-toned meter reactions.
COB then called Mr. Blowdown "The most dedicated Scientologist I know" and proceeded to explain that
Mr. Blowdown was the only Scientologist on this planet who had the necessary qualifications
to take over his and Ron's hat which included the ability to pass TR-AAB (an OT training routine where
the person is subjected to "Advanced Assault Bullbaiting" consisting of punches and kicks to the
MEST body while maintaining a continuously floating needle).

and/or:

Abbott_and_Costello.jpg