What's new

An Observation and a Beef

bts2free

Patron with Honors
Several Int Base staff, who know a LOT more than I ever did based on their past posts and clearances, have never spoken a word about what goes on in Scientology nor at the Int Base, i.e. abuses, illegal activities, crimes, etc... Yet, they're now claiming to be Independent Scientologists and are walking arm and arm with Mike and Marty. Why the silence?

I should name names, but I'm not going to. I'll give some specifics about them though so you can at least know what type of info they're not telling you or talking about.

One of these people was the 2nd of the Int Data Base Mission I've written about, and can probably go into even further detail about it, as well as confirm what I've written up to be true. Has he typed and released one piece of information about it? No. Why? His regular post was in CMO Int for many years. How about some data? He and his wife, who is an ex-RTC staff member were out fishing recently with the Indy's.

Another was IG MAA for quite a number of years under DM at the base. He was DM's attack dog and enforcer on the base. Do you know how much he knows about or has witnessed? He and his wife recently acknowledged their allegiance to the Indy's, yet has he said a word? Nope. Why not? His wife, who was at a much lower level on Scientology staff has said way more than he has. Seems she has bigger balls than he does. How 'bout it IG MAA? You really should speak up, especially knowing all the creepy and fucked up shit you enforced on many.

Another person who was in RTC and worked under Marty as an investigator and has mentioned a couple of things on Marty's blog that she was aware of, but how about sharing that with the rest of us? Let's lay the cards out on the table. A lot of fucked up shit happened at the base and in RTC that should be made known. Yet, she's made it clear that her allegiance is with the Indy's. Radio silence.

The ex-Security Chief for the Int base for years posts praising comments over at Marty's blog, and has been out for years now, but hasn't made a peep until fairly recently, and there's no juice. No information. No write-ups about what was really going down at the base. Apparently, Marty's place is quite a safe haven, but many are still silent.

Many of you know what myself, BFG and other ex-Int basers have written about. Just these few people I've mentioned, and there are probably more have information way beyond what BFG and I could tell you. I know of a couple of people, and if I can get them to start speaking out, could help tear the whole thing down. Problem is, they want nothing to do with Scientology whatsoever anymore. They're living their own lives. But they're sure as hell not claiming allegiance to another Scientology and keeping silent at the same time. I have a problem with that.

OCMB and ESMB were tagged as "natter boards" quite some time ago, making it either unsafe or a waste of time to pass on vital information, especially for ex-Int Basers. Instead, these ex-members now have a safe haven and a controlled blog, and hold their breath for the next release of anti-Miscavige info. Not that I don't welcome anything that exposes DM and the abuses, I just don't get the silence from some of these people who really should have started flapping their gums quite some time ago.

I'm encouraging any and all ex-Int Basers, especially the ones I mentioned, to come out here to a wider audience and tell their stories and spill the beans (beyond the strings of a moderated blog). Stop hiding in the safe haven because that's exactly what you're doing.

John Peeler

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'd think the answer is obvious; Acceptable Truth is still a Scientology sacrament; however 'independent'.

Zinj

They have jump over the fence and escaped from the prison,

but still want to keep the prison uniform and shackles on as a security blanket,

hopefully someday they will be able to remove the prison uniform and shackles,

and fully experience freedom by learning to live on their own terms and not Hubbard's

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Several Int Base staff, who know a LOT more than I ever did based on their past posts and clearances, have never spoken a word about what goes on in Scientology nor at the Int Base, i.e. abuses, illegal activities, crimes, etc... Yet, they're now claiming to be Independent Scientologists and are walking arm and arm with Mike and Marty. Why the silence?

I should name names, but I'm not going to. I'll give some specifics about them though so you can at least know what type of info they're not telling you or talking about.

One of these people was the 2nd of the Int Data Base Mission I've written about, and can probably go into even further detail about it, as well as confirm what I've written up to be true. Has he typed and released one piece of information about it? No. Why? His regular post was in CMO Int for many years. How about some data? He and his wife, who is an ex-RTC staff member were out fishing recently with the Indy's.

Another was IG MAA for quite a number of years under DM at the base. He was DM's attack dog and enforcer on the base. Do you know how much he knows about or has witnessed? He and his wife recently acknowledged their allegiance to the Indy's, yet has he said a word? Nope. Why not? His wife, who was at a much lower level on Scientology staff has said way more than he has. Seems she has bigger balls than he does. How 'bout it IG MAA? You really should speak up, especially knowing all the creepy and fucked up shit you enforced on many.

Another person who was in RTC and worked under Marty as an investigator and has mentioned a couple of things on Marty's blog that she was aware of, but how about sharing that with the rest of us? Let's lay the cards out on the table. A lot of fucked up shit happened at the base and in RTC that should be made known. Yet, she's made it clear that her allegiance is with the Indy's. Radio silence.

The ex-Security Chief for the Int base for years posts praising comments over at Marty's blog, and has been out for years now, but hasn't made a peep until fairly recently, and there's no juice. No information. No write-ups about what was really going down at the base. Apparently, Marty's place is quite a safe haven, but many are still silent.

Many of you know what myself, BFG and other ex-Int basers have written about. Just these few people I've mentioned, and there are probably more have information way beyond what BFG and I could tell you. I know of a couple of people, and if I can get them to start speaking out, could help tear the whole thing down. Problem is, they want nothing to do with Scientology whatsoever anymore. They're living their own lives. But they're sure as hell not claiming allegiance to another Scientology and keeping silent at the same time. I have a problem with that.

OCMB and ESMB were tagged as "natter boards" quite some time ago, making it either unsafe or a waste of time to pass on vital information, especially for ex-Int Basers. Instead, these ex-members now have a safe haven and a controlled blog, and hold their breath for the next release of anti-Miscavige info. Not that I don't welcome anything that exposes DM and the abuses, I just don't get the silence from some of these people who really should have started flapping their gums quite some time ago.

I'm encouraging any and all ex-Int Basers, especially the ones I mentioned, to come out here to a wider audience and tell their stories and spill the beans (beyond the strings of a moderated blog). Stop hiding in the safe haven because that's exactly what you're doing.

John Peeler

If they are keeping quiet about crimes they know about then they are criminals themselves.

byte301

Crusader
Great post! I think you answered your own question...they don't have the balls. Plus they are probably as guilty for some of the abuse as the midget. We all know Rathbun and Rinder were no matter how they try to minimize their hand in the whole sordid mess.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Another somewhat simpler answer; they don't *want* change; they want *outside* pressure off the Cult. And, to salvage those who see their chains of the mind as fashion accessories.

Zinj

AnonKat

Crusader
Another somewhat simpler answer; they don't *want* change; they want *outside* pressure off the Cult. And, to salvage those who see their chains of the mind as fashion accessories.

Zinj

ORLY

martyrathbun09 // August 2, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Reply

Major: Those videos tell the tale. Empty Idle Orgs. Notice how the visitors are referred to a video to answer their questions. Watch the video they are directed to. That video tells them there are videos that will answer their questions. It is a freaking never ending referral. It all winds up in an uncertainty. The Science of Certainty has been destroyed in the church of Scientology. The church is dead.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
Imho, they don't speak out because it's "entheta".
At the same time, speaking about DM's (and ONLY DM's) evils is officially approved by Marty & Co as very "theta". (followers cheer up and praise whatever new shit Marty pulls out of his head about "DM started it all...')
Indies are in the cult-in-the-making.

AnonKat

Crusader
Maybe Marty should rename his echo chamber 'The New Necrophagy'

Zinj

The onley one that seems to want things remain in status quo are you since you seem to be adicted to your own little world dealing out the Zinj doctrine as it was gospel.

Hail Zinj

Sign of Success

Patron with Honors
Another somewhat simpler (and I mean simplER) answer:
they have nothing to say! No crimes, no abuse, etc... by the church.

They are still looking for motivators in order to do invent something!

byte301

Crusader
The onley one that seems to want things remain in status quo are you since you seem to be adicted to your own little world dealing out the Zinj doctrine as it was gospel.

Hail Zinj

Do you honestly believe Zinj is alone in his thinking?

We get that you like Marty, AnonKat. What we don't get is why you keep trying to shove him down our throats.

He thinks we're a natter board. We think he's a con man. I don't think either side will ever change it's mind.

So do us a favor and quit promoting him. Do you do the same for ESMB on his blog? Don't think so.

Arcangel

Patron
Alot of scilon response. lol
I agree with another esp in American court. If there are or were abuses going on that they are knowledgeable about or covered up here in the States ~ cult or not ~ under the terms of litigation (called statute of limitations) their asses would be in jail as well. That's most likely the reason though I'm sure they could go for amnesty as well. Not like a lawsuit will be coming anytime soon.

Wisened One

Crusader
You keep posting...and asking...and wondering, bts2free! :yes: :thumbsup:

I think the reason those don't speak out, is because when they actually get up and walk out of the Co$, THAT in itself is too big and too much of a step for them, ya know?

To walk the rest of the way (and ALL the way) OUT...they can't do that....(yet or at all).

So they (some of them, whether they be from INT or Staff or Public) grab for the Methadone of scn that is indy, etc. Those that DO completely LEAVE it (become a full-on EX-Scn)...idk...why they don't yet speak out. Family still in, still decompressing and not to the point to where they feel they can share their stories so publicly, feel they won't do much good anyways? Etc..etc..etc.. :shrug:

Last edited:

AnonKat

Crusader
Do you honestly believe Zinj is alone in his thinking?

We get that you like Marty, AnonKat. What we don't get is why you keep trying to shove him down our throats.

He thinks we're a natter board. We think he's a con man. I don't think either side will ever change it's mind.

So do us a favor and quit promoting him. Do you do the same for ESMB on his blog? Don't think so.

Actually you have a point. Altough I do post ESMB links on occasion I do defend the Anonymous position more.

Does everybody on-here think he is a conman ?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
<snip>
Problem is, they want nothing to do with Scientology whatsoever anymore.
<snip>

My point of view: If they can't confront their own past, they haven't "properly finalized" it and it'll haunt them until they do.

Jus' my €0.02

rhill

Patron with Honors
Zinjifar said:
Another somewhat simpler answer; they don't *want* change; they want *outside* pressure off the Cult.

ORLY

martyrathbun09 // August 2, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Reply

... The church is dead.

People have been saying the "church is dead" for decades now. Same was said in early 80s.

So, how does saying "The church is dead" put any pressure on the Church of Scientology?

If someone was really intent on putting pressure on the church, he would go Michael Meisner on the church.

People have been saying the "church is dead" for decades now. Same was said in early 80s.

So, how does saying "The church is dead" put any pressure on the Church of Scientology?

If someone was really intent on putting pressure on the church, he would go Michael Meisner on the church.

If the internet was around in the early 80s, all your Scientology paraphernalia would be collector's items right now