What's new

Auditing on OT VII

ScnRebel

Patron
I completed OT V about 4 years ago. With the new Golden Age of Donations, I have slowly become less enthusiastic about paying any money over to $cientology. With the price of OT VI and VII, it is just way out of reach.

With the wins that I have had on the Bridge, there is no doubt in my mind about the workability of the Tech. I still have the intention of doing OT VII, but just not with the Church.

With the current practive of the 6 month checks, and the way Sec Checks run on me, I know that I will be in for about 2 intensives every check. Calculate the cost of that every 6 months:duh:

I was wondering how many people have actually audited OT VII outside of the Church, and how succesfull this is.

I audited OT VII on my own after I left COS while in the middle of that level. The difference is 1000%. No 6-month checks. No IAS "cycles". No DM. No running up thousands in debts. No 18 year old "MAA" telling me how to run my life. No wrong indications from the C/S. And that's just for starters.

Last edited:

ScnRebel

Patron
Interesting Mountainpeak. Did you finish the level? What were the results?

I did manage to find an OT VI checksheet. The thing about it is that it is not GAT. I was wandering what the differences were on the checksheet, other than just having GAT drills. I assume the whole procedure is outlined in the NOTS references, and that is all you really need. Is that correct?

Feral

Rogue male
I was on OTVII for 15 years in the cult.

FWIW I don't believe it is the way to OT. That is, if any such state exists.

I have seen the materials in the FZ and spoken to auditors, they are pre GAT as well as dangerously incomplete. Some are prior to the new NOTs releases which altered a lot of the rundowns as well as the procedures.

Subsequently the GAT changed the rundown greatly too, that is in how it was audited. So I don't know where or if you could find the current materials.

Also, if you think you could just read and follow the checksheet successfully I think you are being optimistic, that is without lengthy training, it is a fairly complicated rundown.

I wish you luck.

Hi ScnRebel,

I did many, many hours but never officially "finished" (doesn't make any difference to me one way or the other at this point). I am pretty flat on the area and continue to use the tech occasionally as needed. The result? Let's just say I'm very happy with it.

Sorry, I won't go into the details of the materials but there's lots of stuff floating around on the net. If you need assistance, Terril Park (who's on this board) can find you a competent professional to help you out. There are also 2 yahoo groups, freezoneorg and ifachat, that you might find useful.

Terril park

Sponsor
Interesting Mountainpeak. Did you finish the level? What were the results?

I did manage to find an OT VI checksheet. The thing about it is that it is not GAT. I was wandering what the differences were on the checksheet, other than just having GAT drills. I assume the whole procedure is outlined in the NOTS references, and that is all you really need. Is that correct?

Its rather unusual to have a " scn rebel" who prefers GAT to pre GAT
materials. Remember they are under the auspices of the "great leader" of
RTC who has issued a decree that " we no longer need dictionaries." :)

RogerB

Crusader
Get Some Real Answers . . .

ScnRebel,

I did 12 years on S/NOTs, and I'd say save your time and energy and don't be bothered with that stuff. It is a wrong answer.

Search this board for info on "Spiritual Teammates" and the book "Who or What is Man? Who or What are You?"

This is the righter answer.

RogerB

ScnRebel

Patron
ScnRebel,

Search this board for info on "Spiritual Teammates" and the book "Who or What is Man? Who or What are You?"

RogerB

Hi RogerB,

I can't find the specifics on Spirtual Teammates of the book. Can you give me a link to this?

I completed OT V about 4 years ago. With the new Golden Age of Donations, I have slowly become less enthusiastic about paying any money over to $cientology. With the price of OT VI and VII, it is just way out of reach.

With the wins that I have had on the Bridge, there is no doubt in my mind about the workability of the Tech. I still have the intention of doing OT VII, but just not with the Church.

With the current practive of the 6 month checks, and the way Sec Checks run on me, I know that I will be in for about 2 intensives every check. Calculate the cost of that every 6 months:duh:

I was wondering how many people have actually audited OT VII outside of the Church, and how succesfull this is.

If you don't mind me asking what wins did you have on the Bridge?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Use the search button at the top of the board. Plug in either of those subjects . . . it'll come up.

R

The search function on esmb sucks.

A better way to search this board it to use googles advanced search and limit the search for whatever terms to the specific domain forum.exscn.net.

For example the name of the book "Who or What is Man? Who or What are You?" which is in this thread does not come up using esmbs search function. Many times the esmb search function will not find things that google advanced search will.

Also esmbs search will give different results for spiritual teamates or teammates or team mates. Google is smarter.

The search function on esmb sucks.

A better way to search this board it to use googles advanced search and limit the search for whatever terms to the specific domain forum.exscn.net.

For example the name of the book "Who or What is Man? Who or What are You?" which is in this thread does not come up using esmbs search function. Many times the esmb search function will not find things that google advanced search will.

Also esmbs search will give different results for spiritual teamates or teammates or team mates. Google is smarter.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=4004&highlight=Spirtual+Teammates#post4004

ScnRebel

Patron
Its rather unusual to have a " scn rebel" who prefers GAT to pre GAT
materials. Remember they are under the auspices of the "great leader" of
RTC who has issued a decree that " we no longer need dictionaries." :)

Terril. You do have a point on RTC.

The point on the GAT is that you have the drills that make it easy to learn how to do the processes. What I am trying to fish for is if that was all that was done on the GAT OT VI course. If so, then you should be able to get away with doing the old checksheet, as long as you really duplicate and can do each of the points.

There were loads of people that had to re-do their OT VI course. Can anyone comment?

As far as I can tell, you are doing the same procedure that was done on OT V. I have a good recall of this, and can see that this is all included in the NOTS Series that I have. So as long as I work out how to drill all of this, and get it under my belt, I see no reason for doing this whole cycle on my own.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Terril. You do have a point on RTC.

The point on the GAT is that you have the drills that make it easy to learn how to do the processes. What I am trying to fish for is if that was all that was done on the GAT OT VI course. If so, then you should be able to get away with doing the old checksheet, as long as you really duplicate and can do each of the points.

There were loads of people that had to re-do their OT VI course. Can anyone comment?

As far as I can tell, you are doing the same procedure that was done on OT V. I have a good recall of this, and can see that this is all included in the NOTS Series that I have. So as long as I work out how to drill all of this, and get it under my belt, I see no reason for doing this whole cycle on my own.

Dont C/S yourself. You need someone exterior to your situation to help. There are experienced terminals out there. The cost well worth it considering the potential for going WAY off the rails.

ScnRebel

Patron
If you don't mind me asking what wins did you have on the Bridge?

Hi Chuck, here is a brief answer to your question:

If we just take OT III. Return of self determinism and freedom from overwhelm. After this level I definetly was able to do what I wanted, rather than what people wanted of me. This made me a real bastard as far as being on staff goes. Although I was always in shit, I did what I thought was right, rather than what I was told to do. Before the level I was always trying to please people and do what they thought was right. Right now I am really able to stand up to any kind of confrontation and hold my space.

I can remember before OT III being shouted at by a Sea Org Member and going to pieces to the point of crying. After OT III I had the same type of Sea Org Member shout at me and I shouted straight back. No hesitation and no effect of his shouting. That whole overwhelm by that type of person has totally gone.

The funny thing is that if it was not for $ciengology, I would never have been able to leave them.

The other major win for me was that I came off the street as a Drug Addict. I did the Purif and joined staff, totally disconnecting from my friends at the time. That saved my life. Most of those friends are now dead, directly or indirectly from drugs.

ScnRebel

Patron
Dont C/S yourself. You need someone exterior to your situation to help. There are experienced terminals out there. The cost well worth it considering the potential for going WAY off the rails.

Got your point Alex. I do agree with you on this. I did look at what Freezone has to over in this area, but was not too impressed. What other options are there?

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Got your point Alex. I do agree with you on this. I did look at what Freezone has to over in this area, but was not too impressed. What other options are there?

Pm'd you.

Also Terril is a good resource and a decent sort.

Some people swear by knowlegism, and there are no reports of bad things with it. Alan did have a hand in building Scientology....clear # 8 and all...

I personally have a few issues with some concepts, but no experience with it.

If you want to go wider afield perhaps...

http://www.spiritual-technology.com/wp_spirit_eng/?p=253, but then your into really non scientology handling of entities