What's new

Can You Help TODAY to Get someone OUT?

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is there anyone of my friends, not connected to C of $/OSA or any other front group, who can help someone who wants to get OUT: Today? (Like *now*). Please call me: (818) 588-3044. The police shall be on this, IF OSA does any of their tricky moves. ♥♥

I posted this on my FB account. I've gotten great response already.

Here's the Pay Pal account we're using (Mark Bunker's) if you can help in
any way...get her a ticket from Tulsa, OK to Montana.

Xenutv.com ...just click on the Donate Button.
http://www.xenutv.com/blog/
All $$$ today and tomorrow Mark said will go to help get
her out and back home to her Mom(who is out--the Dad is still 'in").
Don't even TRY to stop this, OSA...You pitched her OUT----we come
back for our friends. Never forget that! :bighug:

Bless you ALL :) :hug:

Even good wishes HELP.

Tory/Magoo

Last edited:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wish I could give something but my good wishes, but that is all I have. That, and love for anyone trying to get out and back home.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
From FB:

This is a young person and it's immediate: Please pass this around so we find *a* person who can at the very leave pick her up. CALL ME Please.

Yes, Please re-post it. Brian...I'm trying to figure it out: She needs a plane ticket from Tulsa, OK to Missoula, MT. That may be too much for one person....Damn it if I had a Pay Pal we could all chip in. Any ideas appreciated. ♥

We got the above: xenutv.com To donate :)

Excellent, Brian! Thank you!!! Ok, trying to find out if they'll bring her to a bus stop. There IS one in Tulsa...so let me try to get the pay pal account. brb....thanks ALL :) ♥ Mom is thanking you all, greatly, for just caring. ♥

I just talked to Mark Bunker...we can use his PayPal account. It's [email protected] Just Click "Donate"..he'll use all $$ in for the next day or two for this person. :) Oh! WE RULE!!! ♥♥ I love you ALLLLLLLLLLLL!

Every dollar helps...please remember this. The Dad is still "in" ..the Mom out...the daughter FINALLY wants to go be with her Mom, so this is very, very important. :)

‎((And OSA ops: If I forgot to tell you knuckleheads: Get out while you still CAN! Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Time IS on *our* side!~

Jeff Roland Tory, you are a saint! Just want to let you and anyone else who might get a call from someone who wants out to know that I live on the same block as the Sea Org dorm here in Hollywood and would be more than happy to provide a safe-haven and hot meal for them. They'd just have to put up with a very annoying cat. ;) My cell is: 323-445-2832

Ok, thank you ALL!!! IF you can post it on your FB account, it would REALLY help IF we can find someone with a car who could go pick her up and bring her to either the airport OR bus. Also, if you have a FB account, please re-post this on yours, IF you feel it's appropriate. :)

Social Networking IS amazing! In less than an hour, we've *almost* got her Bus ticket pd for, we have Mark's Pay Pal and 2 journalists interested in interviewing her. (Note OSA: How do you want this to go down? You can look *semi-nice* or like Human Traffickers/Unlawful imprisoners : your call. Thanks, again, to all who are donating. We'll probably need some cash for food and poss motel, too. ARRRGGH.

Francesca Shashkova Wow, Tory and this whole thread and people working together for good to help another is truly humbling and awesome. I have (good) tears in my eyes. I am a mum and I am happy to hear this person will be reunited with hers. F x

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:woohoo:! Mark Bunker just called: We have $500 that has come in so far! Also, the person is OUT and away from Scientology--will be taking a plane tomorrow, we hope. (Almost enough for a plane ticket).
Thank every single person who has helped with this, and please keep donating if you can. This Exit Freedom fund is rolling! ♥♥

:cheers: :thankyou: :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
I chipped in $20 best I can do right now. She will need food money and perhaps for other things along the way. I have done lots of cross country bus trips, greyhound can be very distressful, I eventually decided it was best to do one way rentals with Budget rentacar if she is old enough that is the most comfortable way to travel. that is (or was) about 90 bucks a day. perhaps someone could offer to drive her.

FoTi

Crusader
This is really fun. Love to see this kind of networking happening.

Hope she has a very safe trip home to her mom.

Every new person out makes me smile. :happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

T-Magoo, great project, thanks!

Donation was just made at Marks on paypal.

OMG, this is an actual volunteer minister activity where someone is actually helped!

Sending my love, best wishes and congratulations on a successful escape!!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
:pixiedust:

Would like to help finacially but donated $$$ to a friend over Xmas...
Thanks for organising this Magoo.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
:pixiedust:

Would like to help finacially but donated $$$ to a friend over Xmas...
Thanks for organising this Magoo.

I thank you ALL! In a day or two she's going to read this thread and be totally blown away at each of your care, and love for her. Her Mother told me this, tonight, as she cried happy tears of joy.

Lohan, and anyone else who cannot donate $$$---always remember your wishes are just as important. (They're Only NOT important IF you don't make them) .

Blessings to you ALL :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

PannonPan

Patron
Donated a small contribution ... Tory, it is a new challenge, further squeezing the dictionaries to describe yourself ... you MUST be an angel!