DM was C/S for Lisa McPherson?

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
Wait, wait, wait... Lisa McPherson's C/S was DM??? Seriously??? :omg:

Video:
[video=youtube;8L3YGMmlzHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L3YGMmlzHE[/video]

freethinker

Sponsor
Does Marty Rathbun know that he is the reason for GAT Phase II?

Does he know that he is the Who of why Gat one was squirreled?

Does he know that what Scientologists are being told is that the GAT II was necessary because Marty changed all the technology of GAT I to unworkable and that is what Scientologists are being told and are buying it wholesale?

What would Marty do if he knew? Does he care?

[video=youtube;t5qb_CajvJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5qb_CajvJM[/video]

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wait, wait, wait... Lisa McPherson's C/S was DM??? Seriously??? :omg:

Video:
[video=youtube;8L3YGMmlzHE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L3YGMmlzHE[/video]

Yes, Svon - DM was the C/S for Lisa McPherson and he verified that she was "clear".

You can google the whole nightmare story. DM essentially was responsible for Lisa McPherson's death and he covered it up and lied!!

Read Janet Reitman's Book - Inside Scientology. It is all in there too!!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM is C/S for the planet. yah think?

He found [STRIKE]"lost tech"[/STRIKE] hypnosis and is putting it in.

OR, perhaps Bennetta Slaughter made a deal with DM... a quid pro quo, and agreed to pay a pile of cash for DM to get rid of Lisa McPherson...perhaps with a initial payment of $150,000....and being a clever little shit, he just used the suitable guise of $cientology, to "Make it go right" and all! to make some money... That would make it a murder for hire... That would be easier for me to believe than an asthmatic dwarf clearing the planet.

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
OR, perhaps Bennetta Slaughter made a deal with DM... a quid pro quo, and agreed to pay a pile of cash for DM to get rid of Lisa McPherson...perhaps with a initial payment of $150,000....and being a clever little shit, he just used the suitable guise of $cientology, to "Make it go right" and all! to make some money... That would make it a murder for hire... That would be easier for me to believe than an asthmatic dwarf clearing the planet.

But why eliminate a money making source?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Does he know that what Scientologists are being told is that the GAT II was necessary because Marty changed all the technology of GAT I to unworkable and that is what Scientologists are being told and are buying it wholesale?

Is this for real? :confused2:

That's just too extraordinary, if true. :duh:

About three years ago a former friend (OT5) came back from a week-long interview with Julian Schwartz, MAA's office at AOLA, and tried to convince me that Marty, Mike and Debbie were all plants sent in by the psychs to destroy the COS. It failed to register on his logic that for that to be true, all three would have had to have sacrificed their entire adult lives in the process. No personal lives, no children, plenty of suffering along the way, just a life sacrificed and ending up at 50-something with nothing to show for a life.

He believed though. Hook, line, and sinker.

I had to recalibrate my dear friend's intelligence at that point, even after knowing him for over 20 years.

Again, is that GAT II "shore story" for real? :confused2: I gotta know.

Sindy

Crusader
Does Marty Rathbun know that he is the reason for GAT Phase II?

Does he know that he is the Who of why Gat one was squirreled?

What would Marty do if he knew? Does he care?

DOX?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

About three years ago a former friend (OT5) came back from a week-long interview with Julian Schwartz, MAA's office at AOLA, and tried to convince me that Marty, Mike and Debbie were all plants sent in by the psychs to destroy the COS. It failed to register on his logic that for that to be true, all three would have had to have sacrificed their entire adult lives in the process. No personal lives, no children, plenty of suffering along the way, just a life sacrificed and ending up at 50-something with nothing to show for a life.

I had to recalibrate my dear friend's intelligence at that point, even after knowing him for over 20 years.

Debbie? How did that work three years ago? I thought she was still in good standing until January 1, 2012?????

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Debbie? How did that work three years ago? I thought she was still in good standing until January 1, 2012?????

Sorry, late at night here.

Two-three years ago, hard to recall exactly, Marty and Mike were mentioned as plants by him. He was given that "insider data" by an OSA/MMA person, Julian. Unclear, except he said the guy carried all the proof documents on his laptop.

He then threw Debbie into the mix in an unanswered email to me last year.

Plants paid by the psychs is the story now. That's generally what they are telling people here and there.

Whatever works, I guess. Worked for him, so they went with it.

I don't ask too many questions beyond my initial speechless shock.

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

There is NO shortage of excuses as to the Psychs infiltrating the Cult of Scientology and there will always be an excuse as to WHY Scientology does not work. L Ron Hubbard picked the Psychs for two reasons:

1. THEY know Hubbard uses mind control and hypnosis.
2. They rejected Hubbard and his Dianetics and Scientology!

These are the facts - anything else is just SPIN. No one has figured out how to completely heal the mind, especially Hubbard...and the Psychs know that it may never be known so Hubbard spins a tail of "they are the most evil beings in the galaxy and are responsible for all war and atrocities" to keep members from knowing he is a fraud!

Hubbard also knows that journalists and all the other "types of people" can FIND OUT Scientology is a scam - so that is why they are rejected from Scientology (of course, in many cases, they are not labeled an "ILLEGAL PC" until they have fleeced the person of money). After they get money on account - then they typically get the person to go to an advanced Org to inform them they "can't have" scientology and then they are shown "MERCHANTS OF CHAOS" videos of the world going to Hell in a handbasket and they trick the member into donating all of the money on account for the cause.

I know of several people that were allowed to start the Bridge by an ignorant staff member (kept ignorant on purpose to fleece money out of poor victims). The person would start the "illegal" on the Bridge and get the "illegal" to put large chunks of money on account - then sign legal dox stating they "donated.

After the "illegal" receives some auditing - they were sent to an upper Org for "a special case handling" and then receive the BAD NEWS - THEY ARE ILLEGAL. The Church of Scientology then covertly fleeces them of all money on account by taking them into a room and shows them their "merchants of chaos and fear videos" and then asks them to donate all money on account to help take out the Psychs (and THEY DO IT)

after the fleecing of all funds - these poor saps are sent on a lifelong spin of trying to "get back on services" only to be ignored and further fleeced. I have witnessed several cases in my tiny Morgue where this occurred. The Registrar even told me that it is totally fine to bring in "Psych cases". This is very carefully masked - because when the person goes nuts or has problems or gets upset - they can give them this nifty label and say they were illegal all along!

It is amazing that the poor "electric shock victims" and "drug users of psych drugs" are some of the biggest donors to the Cult!

I recently heard an ex Sea Org member tell me that Lisa McPherson was really "low toned" and a Psych case and was illegal from the start! See how they do it? Very covertly and carefully masked just like the Ole Turd warned about!

Can you say BAT SHIT CRAZY??

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I read about this somewhere else also. I wonder if he was her real C/S or was just micromanaging her case while they were both at Flag?

Either would put him at personal liability for what happened. As the senior executive of scientology, if he had direct, personal knowledge of what was happening to Lisa, then he can be held personally responsible for the factors which led to her death.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was thinking about Gretta Van Susteran and how my above post would work -

She somehow got curious about Scientology or her husband or family or friend. She reads the crap about "Journalists or anyone investigating Scientology or El Con are just trying to destroy Scientology" and actually creates the opposite effect - Gretta's mind goes to - "I won't investigate...I promise" - I just WANT TO KNOW - besides Ann Archer, John Travolta, Tom Cruise - they can't be in this group if it did not work...so I will give it a go!

So she starts her journey into the mind of a mad man and she goes to the top of the Bridge. By that time she has donated millions and signed all legal dox...and has been thoroughly indoctrinated into the cult think. I would guess that she had her "miracles" occur during the OJ Simpson trial - where Gretta Van Susteran was an attorney hired to "comment" and it lead to a full time Sell-Ebb position on Fox News. So she thinks it is "Scientology" that gave her the fame and fortune!!

Let's say she decides to do some research and finds out that the whole thing is a SCAM!! She announces it - she gets Declared! They will label her an "ILLEGAL PC" and should never have been allowed in and/or she is "connected to SP's - the media"...and members will think some individual tried to help her -but SEE - she is a journalist and they don't get better - she really is an SP....

It is endless how the spin spins in Scientology...

Does anyone know her story - please start a new thread - time to get her name popping up on the internet connected to the most evil group on the planet - Scientology!!

kate8024

-deleted-
Either would put him at personal liability for what happened. As the senior executive of scientology, if he had direct, personal knowledge of what was happening to Lisa, then he can be held personally responsible for the factors which led to her death.

Yes certainly. In my opinion that would absolutely warrant 'piercing the corporate veil' either way and prosecuting him directly.