What's new

... do you know any of these names?

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Hello everyone,

I am going to post this again, as I really would like to know if there is anyone here that knows where those people are now?

Please do take a look... I know this list is awefully long... but 17 years in the SO/Scientology do give one a lot of contacts.... and I am looking for those friends...

I would be very greatful for any information about their whereabouts or any other information...

you can answer to this post, or simply contact me privately.

Karin Gloeckner
Paul Andersen
Jean-Pierre Muley
Agnes Muley
Roger De Rudder
Coline Ravachol
Margitta Pozzi
Massimo Pozzi
Jusha Turrol
Brigitte Werngren
Tor Werngren
Rita schwarzgruber
Herbert Schwarzgruber
Odile Mueller
Kathrin Pesak
Helen Astrupgaard
Adeline Brown
Charlotte Cornelius
Paola Rocco
Fabio Bravi
Anna Roselli
Monica Cimolai
Tiziano Fracassetti
Marina Fracassetti
Jean-Yves Monfort
Ines Monfort
Bettina Henderson
Margitt Ottman
Luca DiIeva
Marina Pezzoti
Valerie Demange
Jeanny Woltjen
Carmen Cenador
Vicky Cenador
Wahida Hickey
Brian Hickey
Martin Brennan
Christian Valley
Antonia Navarro
Franz Schuler
Heidrun Giessel
Virginia (Gini) Rassow
Rainer Duwe
Uschi Pfennig
-
Thank you. Petra

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Petra,

This is from 1995:
Rita and Herbert Schwartzgruber were at FCB or FB in the HGB. Bettina Henderson was CO FB for several years up to about 1993-ish. She then got treated for cancer, I believe. I don't know what happened to her after that. Marina Pezzotti went into RTC, and I believe was the RTC Rep FSO.

I don't recognise any other names. Funnily enough, I supervised Rita, and Bettina, and Marina on OT2/3 while in the HGB. I only did about a dozen total there, FB and FCB execs.

Paul

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Rita became the CO FCB and she was still on that post when I was last there (in 2003). Herbert got sent to the RPF right around the time she became CO FCB. I heard a rumor that she was spoken to about divorcing him. I am not sure what became of that.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Rita became the CO FCB and she was still on that post when I was last there (in 2003).

Good for her! She was CO FCB when I was supervising her around 1993. I found her very approachable. I had supervised a previous CO FCB, Mariette Lindstein, on New OT1, and found her most aloof, although she looked gorgeous.

Paul

petraph33

Patron with Honors
do you know where they are?

Hi,
just two more names that came to my mind, those are Marie Deleounibus and Freddy Hunkeler. If you know where they are or how I can contact them, please let me know. thanks... Petra

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Good for her! She was CO FCB when I was supervising her around 1993. I found her very approachable. I had supervised a previous CO FCB, Mariette Lindstein, on New OT1, and found her most aloof, although she looked gorgeous.

You know Mariette blew a few years back, right? I heard she probably went back to Sweden.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
You know Mariette blew a few years back, right? I heard she probably went back to Sweden.

Yes, I heard the same. Having been AVC Int for years, I believe, as well as CO FCB and no doubt other juicy posts she would have some interesting stories to tell if she ever got to speaking up.

Paul

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Hi,
just two more names that came to my mind, those are Marie Deleounibus and Freddy Hunkeler. If you know where they are or how I can contact them, please let me know. thanks... Petra

Last I heard Fredy was heading up the IAS tour in Switzerland

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Thanks Mick, do you know when that was? Like, was it recently or is that some years ago? Would you also know what his wife is doing? Hildegard? I remember her as Pub Off AOSH EU, but then I think she went inot the IAS as well?

Terril park

Sponsor
Hi Petra,
Have you contacted the person I connected you with? He dosn't use
e-mail much. I can phone him if he's not responded.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Thanks Mick, do you know when that was? Like, was it recently or is that some years ago? Would you also know what his wife is doing? Hildegard? I remember her as Pub Off AOSH EU, but then I think she went inot the IAS as well?

The info about Fredy is two years old. I did not hear about Hildegard which is sad because they were very good friends when I was CO AOSH EU (Fredy was the S/C and Hildegard the Chief Off)

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Hello Sprite, no unfortunately not. I belief Helen is still in, don't know about Charlotte Cornelius, but had seen some IAS status she accomplished not too long ago, so belief she is still active somewhat as a public. Do you have any other information? :unsure:
Petra

albert036

Patron
Paul Andersen was Snr Has Int and was sent to the PAC RPF, he was still in the RPF last I knew.

Roger De Rudder - he was also sent to the RPF but might be out of the SO by now.

Rita schwarzgruber was posted as the CO ILO (FLO) and went uplines over a year and half ago, per what I heard currently on the Int RPF. She was replaced by Kristi Wilhere.