What's new

... do you know any of these names?

S

songbyrd

Helen Astrupgaard I believe is the mother of Morten Astrupgaard staff at Freewinds office LA, or Hans Jacob Astrupgaard Staff at AOSH EU, I believe she lives in Denmark, Copenhagen.

Charlotte Cornelius I believe is still married to Thorsten Overgaard, they have kids and live in AArhus Denmark.

S

songbyrd

Mick, when were you CO at AOSH EU? Before Walter I belive his name is married to an auditor (I forgot her name).

petraph33

Patron with Honors
hi

Helen Astrupgaard I believe is the mother of Morten Astrupgaard staff at Freewinds office LA, or Hans Jacob Astrupgaard Staff at AOSH EU, I believe she lives in Denmark, Copenhagen.

Charlotte Cornelius I believe is still married to Thorsten Overgaard, they have kids and live in AArhus Denmark.

Hello,
thanks for your input on this. Helen Aastrupgaard was the FBO EU when I was still in, in 2001. She does not have any children. Hans Jacob was the FBO DKD last I knew. Did he do his EPF finally and go to AOSH EU?? Do you know if Charlotte is still in?

S

songbyrd

Petraph, my mistake, Helen Astrupgaard is married to Hans Jacob Astrupgaard. Do you think they are on their way out?

No further data on Charlotte - I knew her years ago.

Corsa

Patron with Honors
Astrupgaards

Then, how do Morten and Liz Astrupgaard fit in?
Liz Astrupgaard took over CO EU post to replace Guillaume, when he became ED Int. She was married to Morten.
If I remember well, they were pretty newly married then, and their relationship was talked about with big excitement, just can't remember why exactly.
Maybe someone can fill in?
And where did those two end up?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Liz Astrupgaard took over CO EU post to replace Guillaume, when he became ED Int. She was married to Morten.
If I remember well, they were pretty newly married then, and their relationship was talked about with big excitement, just can't remember why exactly.

Lis ended up at Bridge Publications, and is still there as far as I know. I don't know about Morten.

Paul

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Liz did not take over from Guillaume. Jens Uhrskov took over as CO EU from Guillaume. By 1984 Jens was D/ED Int but I do not remember who replaced him as CO EU - it could have been Liz I guess, I just don't know.

It is sometimes tough to keep track of the relationships as there are two main families that were the core of Scientology in Denmark. The Jorcks and the Astrupgaards.

Liz is married to Morten Astrupgaard. Jens Uhrskov is married to Anne-Kirsten Astrupgaard. Charlotte Astrupgaard is married to Frank Astrupgaard (no, I am not kidding - Frank changed his last name when they got married...).

The reason why thee was "excitement" was that Liz had been married to Ib Nygaard when she was CO DK and their trials and tribulations as a married couple had caused problems for everyone around the org.

All of them are very nice people - the only one "out" as far as I know is Ib. He and I worked together on the groups in the Danish field when he was PES Dk Day, it was a fun time.

Corsa

Patron with Honors
Mick,
Thank you very much for refreshing my memories! I knew all the persons that you name quite well, just not Ib.
So it was Jens after Guillaume and Liz after Jens then. Indeed, those were the days of surprises no end. Type of "Who is my senior today?" or "Where are my juniors?"
It's many years since, but puzzleparts still keep falling in place. Nice!

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Mick,
Thank you very much for refreshing my memories! I knew all the persons that you name quite well, just not Ib.
So it was Jens after Guillaume and Liz after Jens then. Indeed, those were the days of surprises no end. Type of "Who is my senior today?" or "Where are my juniors?"
It's many years since, but puzzleparts still keep falling in place. Nice!

yeah corsa - it is truly amazing how little things keep popping back up after all this time. Jens Guillaume and I were good friends in the CLO days, when Guillaume went to int I was supposed to go as MEI but by that time I was CO AOSH and so Thierry Pradat went (he had been my junior in marketing) I heard he blew not long after that.

There were some really good people in the Danish field and orgs back in those days.

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Has Petra fallen off?

If you are talking about me.... no, have not fallen off....:eyeroll: Just been busy with starting a new job and getting some more education as well as living the good live! :yes:

To answer Mick's question: I think Coline Ravachol was the next CO EU around mid 80's. She was when I got there in 1987.

I keep an eye on things here, checking in now and then :drama: :coolwink:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
If you are talking about me.... no, have not fallen off....:eyeroll: Just been busy with starting a new job and getting some more education as well as living the good live! :yes:

To answer Mick's question: I think Coline Ravachol was the next CO EU around mid 80's. She was when I got there in 1987.

I keep an eye on things here, checking in now and then :drama: :coolwink:

hang on Petra - oh first - yes you are right about Coline of course - thanks for filling that in. But - Nancy and I and Sean got back to EU in 1988 - were you there then?

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm guessing that the Hickey's are related to Rick Hickey? Last time I saw or heard of him he was Boston Day public in 1990. Probably not too helpful.

petraph33

Patron with Honors
hang on Petra - oh first - yes you are right about Coline of course - thanks for filling that in. But - Nancy and I and Sean got back to EU in 1988 - were you there then?

Yes, but I was in AOSH EU as FR. I went to LA for completing my EPF in 1987. Then I became FR EU in 1989.