What's new

Flag Chaplains, Lies, (but) No Videotape

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm glad that the whole situation ended well; I just do not understand why you would repeat something to them 12 times in a row and then do it again. I would have lost my patience half way through the first sentence. :yes:

They're robots. The run on Basic Hubbard, v666. They CANNOT think for themselves. You should know that by now, you were one of them. You have, fortunately, awaken from the nightmare of "I Was An Indoctrinated And Brain Washed Hubbard Automaton". Phew! I shudder just thinking about my nightmare, which was sort of tame compared to most here. :confused2:

Do you want to know what really works? This:
Clam: "Blah, blah, hubbard, blah, blah, blah, hubbard, hubbard"
You: "Get ("The Fuck" is optional) Off Of My Property."
Of course they will not move, so you can use an old clam trick: tell them that you will rephrase what you just said and say the exact same thing over again:
"Let me say that again in a different way: Get ("The Fuck" is optional) Off Of My Property."
When they do not move (because they cannot, they have no sub-routine in Hubbard Basic, v666 for this) the tell them:
"Fine, I am calling the police and have you removed from the premises".
Then call to someone in the house and ask them to dial 911 and get the police here immediately.
This will handle 99% of situations like this.
This trick is tried and true, from The Great Zorg's personal bag of magic. :yes: :thumbsup:

You cannot be nice to a madman or a rabid dog. You'll get bit. :confused2:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

Another way to handle these people is to call 911 before answering the door.

While engaging in playing with their predictable questions and trs and the cops show up you can smile and say to them " Did I mention I called the cops on you ".

Their expression is priceless - and they will never fire another mission to your home ever again.

Call the cops on 'em.

If you tell the 911 dispatch some people in odd looking uniforms are banging on your door and ( magic words ) you are " in fear for your life".... you'll draw a quick crowd.

Get ready for the fun!

PS : I hung a Guy Fawkes mask on my front door so they have something to take a photo of on their drivebys when I'm not home. They never stop. They just cruise.

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I think Jenni handled he Nice Ladies From Flag perfectly.

In my experience, Sea Ogres are flummoxed when they encounter Courtesy and Good Manners from ex-scientologists. They truly believe that anyone who is the least bit critical of anything scientological is an Enemy of Scientology. They believe these Enemies could be anywhere and are often to be found everywhere. They are trained to expect a fight and come armed for one. They come expecting Counter-Intention and Other-Intention. They are defenceless in the face of kindness and understanding of their untenable position.

That's probably why they mistook Jenni's kindness for the demented ravings of an anti-scientologist.

Feral

Rogue male

In my experience, Sea Ogres are flummoxed when they encounter Courtesy and Good Manners from ex-scientologists. They truly believe that anyone who is the least bit critical of anything scientological is an Enemy of Scientology. They believe these Enemies could be anywhere and are often to be found everywhere. They are trained to expect a fight and come armed for one. They come expecting Counter-Intention and Other-Intention. They are defenceless in the face of kindness and understanding of their untenable position.

That's probably why they mistook Jenni's kindness for the demented ravings of an anti-scientologist.

Yeah, those two things are so easily confused. Completely understandable.

Jenni, ya done good, the only thing ya done wrong was not comply with their every demand, if you'd have been completely tame, subservient and compliant then they would have KNOWN everything was fine and you were still on the path of TOTAL FREEDOM.:happydance:

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
A visit from the "chaplain"

About 3 or 4 years ago I was out in the back yard with the dogs and a car pulls up the driveway.

I recognized him right away as a friend of mine from the org, a very fit and atheletic guy a lot younger than I, who had become the Chaplain a while back. He struggled out of the car and limped over to the gate.

"Dude", I said - "WTF is up with you all crippled up like that?"

He replied: "I was involved in a really bad car accident a couple of months ago...if it weren't for Scientology, I'd either be paralyzed or dead."

I don't really remember how we parted, but it was friendly enough and no harsh words were exchanged.

I love the guy like a brother...still do, too.

But that's an illustration of the mindset of a true Scientologist.

EP

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Exactly!

They see what they are told they will see.

JENNI
So, again, I am awfully sorry you made this
long journey to see me without an appointment.
I must be going. May I offer you some bottled water
for your journey back, before I close the door?​

Later that same day.....

KNOWLEDGE REPORT
on Jenni

We offered our help free of charge to Jenni. But she began ranting at us irrationally with terrorist threats to use water torture or overboard us. She was clearly fixated on water--which was clearly a thinly veiled 1.1 attack on Ron's Sea Org!​

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Exactly!
JENNI
Later that same day.....

KNOWLEDGE REPORT
on Jenni

We offered our help free of charge to Jenni. But she began ranting at us irrationally with terrorist threats to use water torture or overboard us. She was clearly fixated on water--which was clearly a thinly veiled 1.1 attack on Ron's Sea Org!​

That is funny, and so sad because it mimics the reality of the Mind Benders and their sad indoctrination and completely empty existence. :bigcry:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
One time, back in the 70's whilst I was almost totally and comnpletely indoctrinated, we guys, a few staff and students, decided to take in the local strip club. It was the only strip club in our city and it had quite a reputation. :confused2:

One of the two "mission" ministers, who always had to be yelled at to wear his "garb" accompanied us to the strip club, complete with ministers garb and scientology cross. We have a few brewskies, watch a few shows and left. :confused2:

Man o man o man, talk about the shit hittin' the fan the next day! You could here the yelling and screaming downstairs at street level. :yes:

It should have been a strong message to me when the executive director of the "mission" told me that he was ordered by Toronto (the senior "org") to have a Sunday service and wear the garb or else!!! He said that it's just a PR thing but he had to comply. He was eventually "routed off lines", "freeloaded" and then inhaled a 67 Chevy in a garage. :confused2:

Fucking scientology.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I would whole heartedly agree with being nice and polite with 'em.

And I very strongly feel having called 911 that I caught them off guard ( something they love to try to do by stopping by unannounced ) and with the police there gave them a potential big flap ( and they HATE getting caught up in a flap and having to try to explain it to uplines).

I see nothing wrong with running back on them the kinds of games they like to try to play - and I do stay all warm and fuzzy with 'em, too. I swear I do !

But, since the cops thing they don't stop by they just drive by. We ain't friends no more - LOL !

I'm thinking about going and doing a stress test - wouldn't THAT be fun?

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Exactly!

JENNI

Later that same day.....

KNOWLEDGE REPORT
on Jenni
:hysterical: This had me rolling in the aisles! :hysterical:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Just thought of something.

What if they're so far gone that they truly HEARD Jenni say all that ranty weird shit, even though she didn't say it at all?

OMG! :omg:

Sindy

Crusader
The most striking aspect of this story begs the question, why weren't they nice to her? They were from the Chaplains office for god's sake!

Have these people learned nothing? I will repeat a fave Hoaxie statement (in my sig line):

"At least Scientologists are predictable. They always find a way to avoid anything that would solve or improve their wacky unworkable religion. " - HelluvaHoax

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Never ceases to amaze me how careless with the truth "the most ethical group in the universe" are when it comes to "getting a product."

Well done, Jenn - at least you tried doing the right thing by them even if it wasn't reciprocated.

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Jenni you're one of the most courteous of people I know, you're no nonsense but always courteous. Love James

Thanks James :blowkiss:

Jenni you are a lovely person, kind and considerate so this is just a pure and simple black PR campaign. The cult know you can get to Scientologists because of your nature, truthful and to the point, delightful attributes for sure.

Thanks Happy Days :bighug:

To think that these 2 women thought that mere tone 40, TR 3, attitude and altitude would be anywhere near enough to handle a calm and deteremined Miss Jenni. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I think you know me too well Miss Pert :flowers2: