What's new

Former St. Louis Staff

Hi Andrew,

I went was on staff at the st. louis org for a short while in the early 90´s before getting recruited to the SO. I didn´t last too long in LA. I´m sure you know the story, I thought I left because I was screwed up, but in reality the SO was screwed up. Anyhow, my story is one of the links in my signature.

I´m not sure if we would know the same people. I was in while the org was on Page Street before they moved to the ideal org.

Hello, Tom!

Some of the old crew at Page moved to Del Mar, and I've met many of the St. Louis "Old Timers" at events and such. I imagine we know some of the same people.

I'll have to read your story!

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Welcome!

Welcome aboard and great on speaking out. I have an idea there are probably ten times as many exes as there are scientologists and if everyone spoke out they wouldn't have the man power to deal with it and thereby further implode.

trooper

I know Robin Hansas and Cat Savage and all the other guys from that time. And you are exactly right, they are some of the most sincere, most well-meaning people in the world.

Scientology attracted some of the best people on Earth.

Welcome to ESMB!

I was on staff at the Org when it was in the 'castle', after moving from the building next to the fast-food chicken place on Lindell. Terrible move, as we went from having numerous parking spaces to having only FOUR. Chuck Toftness orchestrated that move, and it was the beginning of the end for the Org.

I worked with Cat Savage, Robin Hanses (before she had an affair with Mark), Trish Lake (before she had an affair with Harry Quigley), and many other really great people. They were dedicated, and felt they were doing something to help Mankind, as I did. I put up with crap I should have NEVER accepted, especially after getting out of the Air Force.

I lost many friends when I joined staff, and it ruined my relationship with my entire family. I had numerous friends on staff, and lost them all when I left the Org. Their policy of dis-connection has destroyed thousands of families, if not more.

I have an entire list of all the staff members from that time, as well as one of the Clear View's we produced. It was a very challenging time in my life.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I was on staff at the Org when it was in the 'castle', after moving from the building next to the fast-food chicken place on Lindell.
676896712_bcf42153cc_z.jpg

:hattip:

trooper

Hello, Tom!

Some of the old crew at Page moved to Del Mar, and I've met many of the St. Louis "Old Timers" at events and such. I imagine we know some of the same people.

I'll have to read your story!

Hello John,

Did you know Liam Kelly? His mom and dad, Beth and Dennis, were my best friends when I was there. So sad to hear that Dennis passed away.

We had so much difficulty getting anyone into the Org on Lindell. Being right near Washington U. did not help. Dennis made to many trips to the parks getting people into the Org.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Hello John,

Did you know Liam Kelly? His mom and dad, Beth and Dennis, were my best friends when I was there. So sad to hear that Dennis passed away. We had so much difficulty getting anyone into the Org on Lindell. Being right near Washington U. did not help. Dennis made to many trips to the parks getting people into the Org.

Liam & his wife Amique Hernandez Kelly are in the SO at PAC. I have no idea where his sister, Katherine, or brother Gavin, are at.

http://www.edsonianonline.info/wc01/wc01_065.htm