What's new

Hamburg Symposium 2010 26th-27th

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Back From the Dead

I recall reading on the net that Jesse Prince died in the late nineties.

Therefore it was a most pleasant surprise to find him telling the most

inside truth about Ron, Diana, David, Mike, Marty, Greg, Norm, et all.

When you think about it, he's the first person to speak out about the LRH death

and it really verifies the Drug use., too.

I'm still mad at Jesse, however, for not pulling the trigger. It could have made

a damn big difference, I think. It would have been the most perfect irony

using the gift from LRH that way. Too bad.

How many more videos are coming from Jesse.

Blue Spirit

Back From the Dead

I recall reading on the net that Jesse Prince died in the late nineties.

Therefore it was a most pleasant surprise to find him telling the most

inside truth about Ron, Diana, David, Mike, Marty, Greg, Norm, et all.

When you think about it, he's the first person to speak out about the LRH

death and it really verifies the Drug use.

I'm still mad at Jesse, however, for not pulling the trigger. It could have made

a damn big difference, I think. It would have been the most perfect irony

using the gift from LRH.

How many more Jesse videos are coming ?

apple

Patron Meritorious
In Hanas second clip around 5:42 she said that when people were thrown overboard, 95 meters down into the ocean, hands were tied behind their back and feet tied together. How does one survive that fall without drowning if feet and hands are tied. I would think one is incapable of swimming in that condition. Was there someone in the ocean to help them?

minnie

Patron with Honors
Didn't seem to be with the exception of Hana saying that with the 60 year old woman, Hubbard had a couple of deckhands jump in after her when all went quiet. How very kind of the man!

In addition to the danger of drowning due to being bound who's to say people didn't occasionally black out during the experience due to being chronically sleep-deprived and lacking in good nutrition etc, not to mention being in an anxious state. Surely there were many more injuries than we've been told about - thanks to gag agreements.

In Hanas second clip around 5:42 she said that when people were thrown overboard, 95 meters down into the ocean, hands were tied behind their back and feet tied together. How does one survive that fall without drowning if feet and hands are tied. I would think one is incapable of swimming in that condition. Was there someone in the ocean to help them?

Happy Days

I cannot possibly express in words my gratitude for these individuals who again have shed a spot light on the CoS suppressive operating basis .... my love and admiration goes to them all.:bighug:

What a year we have had and we are only in March 2010. :thumbsup:

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
In Hanas second clip around 5:42 she said that when people were thrown overboard, 95 meters down into the ocean, hands were tied behind their back and feet tied together. How does one survive that fall without drowning if feet and hands are tied.

The 95 meters figure should probably be in feet, and even then the height seems rather exaggerated. I think the drop was more in the region of 10 to 15 meters from the bridge of that ship.

Blue Spirit

Height

The 95 meters figure should probably be in feet, and even then the height seems rather exaggerated. I think the drop was more in the region of 10 to 15 meters from the bridge of that ship.

Recalling what I read last night, I believe she said 30 feet or 9.3 meters.

Michel

Patron with Honors
It is late Saturday evening here in Hamburg. We have just completed another information exchange with the Anonymous News Service. Anonymous has gone off to party and I’m about to go off to sleep before Anonymous returns in the morning.

Hana Whitfield, talking of her experiences with Hubbard himself quipped, “When Hubbard’s lips were moving he was lying.” Some things never change. Hana also suggests a new picket sign for Anonymous: Mr. Miscavige, Open those Doors, Let those People Leave.

I’m told that some of the videos of today’s speeches, including the few words by Ursula Caberta and myself, may not be webbed until later tomorrow.

In the meantime, if any of you wish to read my speech (which is too long to post here), I have just uploaded it to my blog at http://www.grahamberry.com/ The footnotes will be completed and added next week.

The conference has been enormously successful and Ursula has already announced the subject of the next conference which will be on the treatment of children in Scientology.

There have also been a number of exciting but very confidential inter-government developments and it will soon be time for new projects in the dissemination of credible verifiable information.

As always, Anonymous rocks.

:thumbsup:

Great job Graham!:thumbsup:

Let's keep the pressure on.

I am with you.

Michel.

apple

Patron Meritorious
Recalling what I read last night, I believe she said 30 feet or 9.3 meters.

Maybe what you read what what I heard are two different things. Again clip #2 she says 4 stories down 92 to 95 meters down. I wish I could have some confirmation on this subject from someone else that was there. I love Hana but this is a bit hard for me to believe especially with the bound feet and hands. Yes it was probably 30 to 40 feet that may be about 4 stories.

Last edited:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Maybe what you read what what I heard are two different things. Again clip #2 she says 4 stories down 92 to 95 meters down. I wish I could have some confirmation on this subject from someone else that was there. I love Hana but this is a bit hard for me to believe especially with the bound feet and hands. Then if this is hard to believe what else doesnt digest well, for me anyway.

4 stories can be roughly estimated to around 10 (ten) meters, so I think it's safe to assume that 9.2 to 9.5 meters are what she meant to say.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Hana may have misspoke as 95 meters would be close to 30 stories in a commercial building. Someone could die if they don't hit the water correctly from that height.

I have jumped into water from slightly more than 12 meters (40 feet) on many occasions and even from that height it is important to hit the water from a certain angle or it is very uncomfortable at best. Of course if one is blindfold and tied up you've got very limited if any control of that.

apple

Patron Meritorious
4 stories can be roughly estimated to around 10 (ten) meters, so I think it's safe to assume that 9.2 to 9.5 meters are what she meant to say.

Thats about right 10 meters are 32.8 feet, 4 stories are in that ball park. Of course it makes more sense that what was meant 9.2 to 9.5 meters. I should take another listen my hearing is not that good.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Thats about right 10 meters are 32.8 feet, 4 stories are in that ball park. Of course it makes more sense that what was meant 9.2 to 9.5 meters. I should take another listen my hearing is not that good.

I've often failed with on-the-fly conversions between metric and British or other foreign measurements, so that's a thing easy to do and easily forgiven. :)

Another story from my life, but shhhhh: In an online conversation about you-know-what a woman asked me what the size of my penis was, and since my mind was busy ... well... elsewhere, I did a quick rough conversion in my head and replied: "Must be around 24 inches, I guess."

I don't feel like giving any more personal information right now...

:D

EDIT
Sorry for another little derail. Now back to the awesome videos from Hamburg.

Last edited: