What's new

Hello, XA here

Xenu's Auditor

Hello Everyone,

I was the wog girlfriend of an OTVIII, and got caught up in the madness for three years. I have returned to sanity 12 years ago, and never looked back.To my great surprise the OT in question has not been declared SP (at least from what I can see), even though OSA was after him big time and he himself definitely had mental issues. It certainly contributed to me being scared of people for a few years.
I am very glad to see all the people, who got out after decades and are now doing great. I can only admire them for doing so well and am glad I now laugh at all this nonsense of mental terrorism. What I feel strongly about is the physical punishment and coercion that DM proliferated and must be stopped.

Hope to read many interesting discussions on here.

Ty,

Xenu's Auditor

still here

Patron with Honors
Welcome XA

It sounds as if your ex was public, do tell us what and how you know about DM and his methods...you will not be alone here, many people will welcome and support you, and if you are laughing you have made a great recovery - do tell us how you achieved that, we love stories, and giving support!

:):yes:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hiya you!

:welcome: :cake:

Read, read, read, yak yak yak, have fun educating yourself and enjoy your times here, we don't bite (much) :)

:cheers:

FoTi

Crusader
:welcome2: Welcome XA. :welcome2:

So glad you came to ESMB.

Oh, please, please, please.....tell us your story.... :prettyplease:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hello, Ty, Xenu's Auditor :wave: & :welcome2: Share whatever you want. It is alright to change things up, to disguise identities, if you feel the need. :unsure:

We are listening. :drama: :yes:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi
XA

Welcome to the board. Read the personal stories, and learn from them. When you feel comfortable, post your own. I am sure you will find lots 'o love here.