What's new

I just ran into an active Scn on another message board

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Please do keep us posted on this. . . my guess is that she sees herself as the one who's going to help you

I asked an OT8 I know about the basics and he said that they are eventually going to contact the people who have been declared because they will cog that the basics was the root of their problems and then they will be able to be rehabbed and get back on the bridge. :shrug:

So she's probably so excited that she's going to help you back on the bridge to total freedom. :eyeroll:

This could be quite a game of cat and mouse. :drama:

And right as the board is going down! figures! :grouch:
-TL

(good thinking to keep the details out -- she probably hasn't had access before the information she's about to get . .you breached the Scieno-sitter! . .this could be very, very good!)

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Please do keep us posted on this. . . my guess is that she sees herself as the one who's going to help you

I asked an OT8 I know about the basics and he said that they are eventually going to contact the people who have been declared because they will cog that the basics was the root of their problems and then they will be able to be rehabbed and get back on the bridge. :shrug:

So she's probably so excited that she's going to help you back on the bridge to total freedom. :eyeroll:

This could be quite a game of cat and mouse. :drama:

And right as the board is going down! figures! :grouch:
-TL

(good thinking to keep the details out -- she probably hasn't had access before the information she's about to get . .you breached the Scieno-sitter! . .this could be very, very good!)

You nearly had me wetting myself with that Basics stuff. Please. The "basics" were fine when I read them. There is only "new" crap in them that DM decided to add or ditch.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think I pissed her off.

My first words were: I'm OUT. I have no intention of returning.

I must have socked in her "help" button. And since she's an auditor, I'm sure she'll try to fix that one. LOL!!!!

Wisened One

Crusader
I think I pissed her off.

My first words were: I'm OUT. I have no intention of returning.

I must have socked in her "help" button. And since she's an auditor, I'm sure she'll try to fix that one. LOL!!!!

She's just formulating her words more carefully to you, now. And if she's at work, maybe she's got a bevy of scn's gatherin' at her comp as she pm's ya, and bein' coached on what to say.....:eyeroll: :drama:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yep, she was offering herself as my terminal to get my Declare lifted. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry, my declare is my badge of honor. Ain't no one taking that away from me. LOL!!!

But, but butt! If you do A to E, you get the IOU thrown in for *free*!!

Zinj

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
She's just formulating her words more carefully to you, now. And if she's at work, maybe she's got a bevy of scn's gatherin' at her comp as she pm's ya, and bein' coached on what to say.....:eyeroll: :drama:

Probably. And a few of her co-workers my just know me. LOL!!!

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
You nearly had me wetting myself with that Basics stuff. Please. The "basics" were fine when I read them. There is only "new" crap in them that DM decided to add or ditch.

oh no, . . . . no no, . . . haven't you heard? . .. . THIS is the outpoint that once corrected, is going to boom the orgs. (as it turns out it's this, not the IRS tax deduction after all, not the GAT, not the GAK . . . .THIS is the right why!) (Unless it gets cancelled by the next "right why" . . I hear there's another "must attend" event coming up.)

In any case, if she gets you back on the bridge, don't forget all your friends here at ESMB!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

-TL

Last edited:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
oh no, . . . . no no, . . . you've got to understand . .. . THIS is the outpoint that once corrected, is going to boom the orgs. Didn't you hear? (as it turns out it's this, not the IRS tax deduction, not the GAT, not the GAK . . . .THIS is the right why!) (Unless it gets cancelled by the next "right why" . . I hear there's another "must attend" event coming up.)

In any case, if she gets you back on the bridge, don't forget all your friends here at ESMB!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

-TL

Stop. I'm laughing too hard. LOL!!!

owl

Patron with Honors
OK, this is too strange - it's such a small world we live in. I'm on a health message board - natural healing, etc.

Well, one poster wrote something the other day that sounded very much like LRH. I didn't think much of it.

Today she posts that she works as a consultant. OK, could be a fluke, but what's the likelihood that it's not a Scn owned company? I decided to PM her and ask who she works for. Yep, a Scn owned management company. It's possible my 2nd husband worked for the same company for a short time. So, I reply and ask if she's a Scn. She most certainly is. 35 years and going strong. (OK, whatever.)

I let her know that I'm declared and that it's up to her if she still wants to communicate via the message board. We do a lot of quoting on that board, so it nearly becomes a private conversation, even tho it's on the public forum.

Any comments?

I'm not sure how I feel about it all. I just couldn't pretend that I hadn't been one, but knew all about it. I didn't want to get "preached to". But I didn't feel right about her "committing an overt against her group" without her knowledge.

I just popped over to that board to read her latest PM. She wants the skinny. Oh boy, she asked for it. LOL!!! I'll keep you all posted. Maybe she'll be here soon. LOL!!!

lol you liar "i just didnt feel right about her ocmmiting an overt against her group without her knowledge"

no , you just like the drama..

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
lol you liar "i just didnt feel right about her ocmmiting an overt against her group without her knowledge"

no , you just like the drama..

The drama is fun. But truly, I'm not into bad karma and not telling her would have been bad karma. Besides, how would I have guessed she was a Scn? I'm not that good of a liar. LOL!!!

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's what went on yesterday.

She got that I'm not going back. And she says, we're just dropping the Scn subject. She PMed me a another time or two and it wasn't about Scn. And she's still directly responding to my posts on the message board.

My husband doesn't think she'll be able to pass a meter check, if asked if she's in comm with a known SP.

As I told her, it's her choice. However, it would be a huge out-point if she stopped responding to my posts on the message board - the other posters know that we banter back and forth, and they would wonder what the hell happened.

And wouldn't that be a strange explanation - well, you see, Kathy is a Declared SP, and I'm still active in her prior church and so I can't talk to her anymore, due to the rules of the church. I'd love to see her explain Declared SP and the rules of Scn. LOL!!!

If anything else happens, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Mmmm, something like, "Well I'm one of the most causative "beings" on this planet, and being sooooo
causative, I have to get back into my shrinking cage".:omg:

Happy Aberree

Patron with Honors
You've done a great job IO -- regardless of how it turns out. When it comes down to it we can only offer the 'out' but if a person really doesn't want it, that's their problem.

You can lead a horse to water...

HAB

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
ImOut you've planted the seed.

This will all rattle around in her brain. After the first seed was planted with me it took me 2 years to take any action at all. I had to get to the point where I could confront the idea that all may not be well with Scientology.

The advantage here is that she knows you're no SP; you're already friends. And she will have to notice how stupid it is if the COS tells her that she can't be in comm with you. And you're right, it would be very difficult to explain how the COS dictates who she can be friends with.:eyeroll:

I agree about the karma thing. And anyway, you should be able to communicate with anyone on any subject, right? :wink2:

Good job!
-TL