What's new

Independent Scientology Milestone Two responds to Mike Rinder, Alex Gibney, etc.

Glenda

Crusader
The oranges have been particularly sweet and juicy this year. Delicious.

The kindergarten children (I work with) and I picked our first vegetables from our garden yesterday. We found two fat snails that had been eating our silver-beet. Great excitement for the children. Sad times for the snails. We gave most of the veges away to family and friends. I have no idea what happened to the snails. There was talk of transferring them into another garden. :)

There's been quite a bit of singing and dancing recently. We are nearly ready for our big day at the regional schools Kapa Haka (traditional Maori song and dance) festival. Loads of excitement because we all know how to line up (relatively quietly) to go on the big stage. One of our four-year-old divas is still threatening to "not go on the stage". We, the adults, are discussing ways to work-around said diva having a total melt-down on the big day. Bribery, with chocolate or a favourite toy, is not considered responsible enough so we are looking at other ideas. :)

I suspect I am very off-topic - derailment demerit points for me. :nervous:

I hope you are all having terrific days/evenings. :)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
:duh: What a bunch of gibberish!

Translated to hippie speak:

'Yeh, man, there were these guys and like, I used to be one of them and then I wasn't but there were these other guys that left and they were mad and they opposed each other.

It's just mind-blowing this whole idea of, well they opposed each other! They were opposite, man, like - opposite terminals!

But not me, I'm right here in the middle because I know that if they just didn't oppose each other, why there wouldn't be any problem at all!
[STRIKE][/STRIKE]
The solution is right here if they could only see it, man.'
:bong:

hilarious, man!

Was Logan the same guy at Woodstock who got on the PA system to announce:

"People! There's some bad [STRIKE]acid[/STRIKE] tech going around!"

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Hi Glenda,

Funny time and great moment when gardening with kids.

I am completing a major tree planting project ,with and for elders.
I too have problems with divas :biggrin:

I gave up, but you will certainly find a solution...keep being smart and wise.
You will win! :biggrin:

Are such delisioucs oranges organic crop??? Yum Yum! :p

Keep enjoying yourself :wink2:

Glenda

Crusader
Hi Glenda,

Funny time and great moment when gardening with kids.

I am completing a major tree planting project ,with and for elders.
I too have problems with divas :biggrin:

I gave up, but you will certainly find a solution...keep being smart and wise.
You will win! :biggrin:

Are such delisioucs oranges organic crop??? Yum Yum! :p

Keep enjoying yourself :wink2:

Awesome to be involved in a tree planting project. Nice!

Every collection of people needs a decent diva or two. They, mostly, fascinate and amuse me.

Yes the oranges are all organic. Mostly from peoples home garden trees. My small imperfectly perfectly formed life, is full of kind amazing people that do cool stuff like share fruit/veges. The real world rocks! :)

Please keep enjoying yourself too. :wink2:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
You think I'd be used to it by now, but no, I am always still astonished at infinite amounts of ego, self-delusion and pure ignorance displayed in Jim Logan's torrents of verbal diarrhea. He just can't stop himself.

He IS a SCIENTOLOGIST !!!!! :blah:

And you, as a mere wog/raw meat, have absolutely no idea how advanced a being he is because of that.:violent:

So there !!!:neener:

:puke:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Logan keeps studying everything Hubbard wrote and keeps getting the auditing Hubbard developed then one day he may end up exactly like his hero - a sad and lonely nut hiding from the world and raving about BTs.

Good luck to him.

stanczyk

Patron
:duh: What a bunch of gibberish!

Once again the biggest laughs can be found in the replies to the post itself. From one of Jim's devotees:

"It’s nice to read something that’s simple and sane. Thanks for this, Jim"

Maybe we're just too stupid to appreciate his brilliance! :duh:

HelluvaHoax!

Once again the biggest laughs can be found in the replies to the post itself. From one of Jim's devotees:

"It’s nice to read something that’s simple and sane. Thanks for this, Jim"

Maybe we're just too stupid to appreciate his brilliance! :duh:

:hysterical:

OMG, LOL, WTF

Let's review how simple and sane. . .(particularly ghastly bits in red)

What is apparent when viewing BOTH sides of this game in wild dramo, is the lack of responsibility on either side, for the game (all members agreed at some point to similar goals and purposes, and the playing field, the football they are tossing around – Scientology) for the actions of each side in its own dishonesties, its rampant commissions and omissions against agreed upon codes of conduct, and denial of the initial CO-ACTION necessary as a prime condition for the now wanton perpetuation of destructive acts by one to the other and each to themselves. Both sides are egregiously false in their “reportage”.

The Terminals and Opposition Terminals, the valences locked in the problem over the goal and game, each solving the other with further lies, more overts piled on overts, withholds of conduct unbecoming, and neither applying any of the actual materials of Scientology so they can’t get out of the obsessive games condition and on it goes and goes and goes.

What I find tragic is that the fundamentals of what these beings are locked up in,
the persistent, timeless and floating problems and the solidity they build on day by day, is something addressed, defined and delineated with an effective actual resolution, in the very materials they are, both sides, busy trashing in righteous rightness, and if one views it objectively, a marked similarity of dripping sarcastic lying, one to the other and each to themselves.

Yeah, that was so "simple and sane", LOL.

Positively Orwellian!

Scientology: Where lies are called "wins".

JustSheila

Crusader

OMG, LOL, WTF

Let's review how simple and sane. . .(particularly ghastly bits in red)
What is apparent when viewing BOTH sides of this game in wild dramo, is the lack of responsibility on either side, for the game (all members agreed at some point to similar goals and purposes, and the playing field, the football they are tossing around – Scientology) for the actions of each side in its own dishonesties, its rampant commissions and omissions against agreed upon codes of conduct, and denial of the initial CO-ACTION necessary as a prime condition for the now wanton perpetuation of destructive acts by one to the other and each to themselves. Both sides are egregiously false in their “reportage”.

The Terminals and Opposition Terminals, the valences locked in the problem over the goal and game, each solving the other with further lies, more overts piled on overts, withholds of conduct unbecoming, and neither applying any of the actual materials of Scientology so they can’t get out of the obsessive games condition and on it goes and goes and goes.

What I find tragic is that the fundamentals of what these beings are locked up in,
the persistent, timeless and floating problems and the solidity they build on day by day, is something addressed, defined and delineated with an effective actual resolution, in the very materials they are, both sides, busy trashing in righteous rightness, and if one views it objectively, a marked similarity of dripping sarcastic lying, one to the other and each to themselves.

Yeah, that was so "simple and sane", LOL.

Positively Orwellian!

Scientology: Where lies are called "wins".

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

And if that weren't excessively verbose enough, Jim Logan also felt that Scientology compulsion to copy and paste definitions just in case his post wasn't long enough. Copy and pasting definitions is always such great 'filler' to sound knowledgeable:

GAMES

The component parts of a game... <blah bah blah :blah:>

DEFINITIONS

“A valence is a synthetic... <blah blah blah :blah:>

I thought this one was particularly funny in its attempt to sound schlarly:

THE GPM

“The goal has been balked for eons by opposing forces. The goal pointed one way, the opposing forces point exactly opposite and against it.

:wow: Rily? :duh: So, Scientologists had no idea at all that that people run into opposition and not everyone agrees with what they are doing until Hubbard said so with thousands of words? :hysterical: :hysterical:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
When a scientologist starts a sentence with "I am not " is it typical that what follows is exactly what they are?

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Independent Scientology Milestone Two responds to Mike Rinder, Tony Ortega, Marty Rathbun, Lawrence Wright and Alex Gibney.

Milestone Two: Old Games

https://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/old-games/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Posted by Lana M.

November 9, 2015

By Jim Logan

The game I want to look at is being played out today on the media stage and involves, broadly on one side, Dave’s Church of Scientology VERSUS Mark Rathbun, Mike Rinder, and their side including their media outlets and “team mates”, Alex Gibney, Lawrence Wright, among various other now “ex” Scientologists.

This game came to the fore some years back when Mark “Marty” Rathbun began a blog and concurrent with a series of articles published in the Tampa Bay Times, the Truth Rundown. I myself had an article published in that paper relating to the cycle involving my self and my now deceased ex-wife, Annie Tidman. I also participated heavily in posting on Marty’s blog for some years and was the subject of OSA sites calling me “bad” and other such activity on the part of the DM Church of Scientology side, in the game called then, “Independent Scientology” vs “Dave’s Church”.

I ceased posting in Marty’s blog in early 2013 when I observed that it was tending in a direction that was no longer following a purpose to handle the departures from Scientology that DM has carried on over some decades and when the blog began to cater to denunciation of Scientology and in particular it embarked on a course of blaming L. Ron Hubbard for things that were and are the responsibility of the actual players in the present game of DM’s CofS vs. M&M and the other now anti-Scientologists.

I am not anti Scientology, anti-Ron Hubbard, or anti-any other being that is honestly espousing the tenets and methods of Scientology. I’m not on the side of the anti-Scientologists. I am not either on Dave’s side. He falsely declared me an SP 23 years ago and has continued to mis-apply Scientology Technology and Policy in the cycle with he and me to this date with malice aforethought and afterwards, to boot.

I am a plain Scientologist, embracing and using to the best of my ability the incredibly workable applied religious philosophy that is Scientology as written and spoken by L. Ron Hubbard.

I continue to study and apply Scientology and have moved on the Bridge up through to Solo NOTs on the auditing side and well into the St. Hill Briefing Course with a full chronological study of all released tapes and materials including now up to the entire series of some 437 BC tapes with the accompanying HCOBs, all the while applying and auditing the materials of the Academy Levels up through and including the full, original pack of L. Ron Hubbard’s NED for OTs series of bulletins.

It is from this viewpoint that I am observing the destructive and fully dramatized game and GPM between Dave’s Church of Scientology versus Mark Rathbun, Mike Rinder et al., the “ex” and “anti” Scientology camp as it has certainly turned out to become.

Presently, the organs for these two camps include Mike Rinder’s blog tied closely to one Tony Ortega’s vehemently anti-Scientology site and the Freedom Mag site for the DM side of the dramatizations.

Marty’s blog has long since died similar to the postulate he had for the Church of Scientology.

Today I read on Rinder’s blog of how bad the DM side is, including in that, generous slurs and chops of Ron Hubbard and Scientology as well as supplying the list of articles on the Freedom Mag site.

From Rinder’s blog I went to DM’s and watched a string of videos decrying the anti-Scientologists, including Rinder.

What I find tragic is that the fundamentals of what these beings are locked up in, the persistent, timeless and floating problems and the solidity they build on day by day, is something addressed, defined and delineated with an effective actual resolution, in the very materials they are, both sides, busy trashing in righteous rightness, and if one views it objectively, a marked similarity of dripping sarcastic lying, one to the other and each to themselves.

Scientology will persist after all of this theater of these valences because it is true.

There are enough beings that see that truth and reach and learn and apply the legacy of L. Ron Hubbard to make it available to all these “players”, eventually.

They’ll live more lives.

Someday they’ll forget enough to approach a Scientologist and ask “what is Scientology?” and because of actual Scientologists and Scientology, they’ll have a chance to find their basic agreements to co-action with the subject, their very own violations of those agreements, their very own overts, and thanks to that Scientologist, they’ll have another chance at the freedom that exists with this subject.

The aims of Scientology include a better game for one and all. It sure would be better than the one these two groups of individuals are playing now, methinks.

I am and have continued to be an infinite individuality, further and further along the road to truth, less alloyed by valences, myself and remain a dedicated, educated, practicing Scientologist.

My “experiment” with bypassing the broken lines, from either or both or the “co-terminal” that these two sides have inevitably become, has been wonderfully successful. I’m not a player in their shared Goals Problematic Massy game.

As this whole topic of Goals Problem Mass is not well understood, I wanted to include the exact LRH references and information on this subject:

GAMES

The component parts of a game, that of one side versus another with a goal, a purpose in playing the game and the members of one side of the game playing against another, in an agreed upon situation, are the basic components of the core of the reactive, stimulus-response, obsessive and irrational mind that Ron Hubbard exposed in the study of the GPM.

FUNDAMENTALS

“The entire secret of all overt-withhold mechanisms is valences.”

“If the preclear were in no valence, but was himself completely, he would have a perfect test response and would be wholly Clear. In this statement we have one of the background structure points of Scientology.”
The Basic Assumptions of Scientology Versus Overts, HCOB 9 June 1960.

In a game, one assumes a category of beingness that is opposed to the other half of the game, the other side, the opposite member(s) of the game, in agreement with them as to the nature of the game itself, which is a fundamental agreement enabling the playing of the game in the first place.

DEFINITIONS

“A valence is a synthetic beingness, at best, or it is a beingness that the pc is not but is pretending to be or thinks he is.”

“A person is himself or in a valence. You see, it’s one or the other. He is either himself or in a valence.”

“Valences are calculated to do something. They are calculated to solve a problem. And every valence picked up is solution to a problem.”

“So therefore, you can say, if you’ll excuse my rough talk, that these identities as they are passed by on the track are old antiquated solutions to confusions. They’re antiquated solutions to confusions.”

“Now, any pc is being dominantly, at any given time, one valence, but may be tortured or upset by other valences which are the – only the concern of the valence he is being.”
Rudiments, Valences, tape of 17 Aug 1961, SHSBC.

“An item or identity the pc has actually been sometime in the past (or present) is called a TERMINAL.”

“An item or identity the pc has actually opposed (fought, been an enemy of) sometime in the past (or present) is called an OPPOSITION TERMINAL.”
HCOB 17 Jan 1962, Issue II, Responsibility Again.

THE GPM

“The goal has been balked for eons by opposing forces. The goal pointed one way, the opposing forces point exactly opposite and against it.

“If you took two fire hoses and pointed them at each other, their streams would not reach each other’s nozzles, but would splatter against one another in midair. If this splatter were to hang there, it would be a ball of messed-up water. Call Hose A the force the pc has used to execute his goal. Call Hose B the force other dynamics have used to oppose that goal. Where these two forces have perpetually met, a mental mass is created.

“This is the picture of any problem-force opposing force with resultant mass.

“Where the pc’s goal meets constant opposition, you have in the reactive mind the resultant mass caused by the two forces-goal = force of getting it done, opposition = force opposing it getting done.

“This is the Goal Problem Mass. When contacted it raises the tone arm and sticks the needle.”
HCOB 20 Nov 1961, Routine 3D.

“The common denominator of the Goals Problem Mass is “no responsibility. This is the end product that continues any circuit or valence.

“This is a deterioration of pan-determinism over a game into “no responsibility,” as follows:

“No Previous or Current Contact = No responsibility or liability.

Pan-Determinism = Full responsibility for both sides of game.

Other-Determinism = No responsibility for other side of game.

Self-Determinism = Full responsibility for self, no responsibility for other side of game.

Valence (Circuit) = No responsibility for the game, for either side of the game or for a former self.

“The Goals Problem Mass is made up of past selves or “valences,” each one grouped and more or less in a group.

“Therefore, the characteristic of the part (the valence) is the characteristic of the whole, the collection of valences known as the Goals Problem Mass.

“The way a being is hung with persistent masses is the mechanism of getting him to believe certain things are undesirable. These he cannot then have. He can only combat them or ignore them. Either way they are not as-ised. Thus, they persist.

“Only undesirable characteristics tend to persist. Therefore, the least desirable valences or traits of valences persist.

“The way not to have is to ignore or combat or withdraw from. These three, ignoring or combating or withdrawing, sum up to no having. They also sum up to no responsibility for such things.

“Thus, we can define responsibility as the concept of being able to care for, to reach or to be. To be responsible for something one does not actually have to care for it or reach it or be it. One only needs to believe or know that he has the ability to care for it, reach it or be it. “Care for it” is a broader concept than, but similar to, start, change or stop it. It includes guard it, help it, like it, be interested in it, etc.

“When one has done these things and then had failures through overts and withholds, one cycles down through compulsive and obsessive care, reach and be, and inverts to withdraw from, combat or ignore. Along with ignore goes forgetting or occlusion. Thus, a person has occlusion on past valences, and past lives go out of sight. These return to memory only when one has regained the concept that they can be reached or that one dares be them again or that one can care for them.

“Herein is the cause and remedy of whole track occlusion.”
HCOB 17 Jan 1962, Issue II, Responsibility Again.

——-

Again, thank you L. Ron Hubbard for all of your work and an incredible legacy of freedom for all who care to reach and work for it.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * *

This is a perfect example of a testimonial that shows just how fucked in the head scientology can make a person.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:wow: Rily? :duh: So, Scientologists had no idea at all that that people run into opposition and not everyone agrees with what they are doing until Hubbard said so with thousands of words? :hysterical: :hysterical:

Since the long hours spent on ESMB rundown, I came to a conclusion that $cientology is a collective mental illness :yes:

They fall deep into a collective fabulation, believe non-existing things, and pay for non-existing spiritual processes in a non-existing Cherch giving diplomas to attest new abilities and status. (been there done that - childest)

That said, one side of this mental illness aspect is the EGO and NARCISSISM cult grew, (like the founder has been found to be, per his own words) to a point one shall take for an attack, a war, a suppression, a counter-intention, an out-ethics...even personnal fails... any NORMAL LIFE PHENOMANON like different opinions, ideas, behavior. So instead of working on growing wisdom and acception about those phenomanons out of control, the narcissist $cientologist devote, frantically, his\her life to attempt control at such phenomanons he\she categorizes as either an antagonistic intention or an attack from the ennemy.
(Why M2 are so concerned about other citicizing of $cientology ????and try to handle it ???? these are only opinions and viewpoints held in democratic free countries, that any $cientologist must read to make his\her own mind)

Even the possible pseudo-inhabitants of other planets are ennemies. :confused2:

Thus, this world is so dangerous that one is expected to gain power and abilities in order HANDLE it - because it is (an OCD) mandatory he\she must HANDLE MEST UNIVERSE to be AT CAUSE.:confused2: It's an OT powerful beingness to attain in pseudo-spiritual pseudo-quest.

KWS is a fanatic attempt application of a fanatic mind attempting to control the world.
This is the replication of a pathetic life of a narcissist\psychotic

When one lost his\her normal ability to reflect on phenomanons (critical mind)he\she can't have any control over and and the ability to give up on those and accept life as it is....he\she has departed from the wisdom and freedom path.

When one figure out the world as a sp conspirancy against him\her, including family, parents, kids, business partners, doctors, politicians, psych, aliens, friends ...and isolate him\her within a very tiny groups sharing the exact same beliefs ..it's obvious he\she is under mental control of a toxic sect. Such isolation\introversion allow any fear and toxic belief to be implanted\grow and sometimes results in a very dammaging crop as we have seen in any cult as well as in $cientology ; Murders, suicides, psychosis, deep depressions, bancrupties, broken families...

Freedom seats in the freedom to think an decide from our own experiences and uses of scientific proven evidences and to be responsible for those decisions. A true learning comes from experience - never from the words of gurus.

A sain human being works in growing harmony and acceptance with outer world; a psychotic one works hard in morphing the outer world to fit his\her mind and beliefs = suffering and dellusions.

Milestone 2 - you are such effect of people who think differently than you, you shall get a psych consultation and learn how to move on instead of getting your cult followers deeper and deeper into your dellusion in an attempt to make your fears appear real by collective agreement on those. At least they shall look and think for themself according to facts and observations. This is a long lonely process to ensure we are walking our own right path and avoid unecessary suffering to us and inflict more to others.

A spiritual journey is never about pseudo suppressive ennemies, fear of loosing eternity (pleonasm lie here)and chasin pseudo entities pseudo-stucked in our body; this is know as psychosis.

Ask any renowned spiritual master like Confucius, Sakyamuni bouddha, Jesus, etc...read them just to get an idea of what they grew. You can either read those famous ancient philosopher to reflect about the spiritual and existential quest of human beings they observed.

Oh... and I know, I am a 1,1 degraded being espee :biggrin:
Each morning I wake up, in a hurry, to work out new plans to destroy good thetans and mankind, like most of us here, like Matry, Mike, Alex Gibney, and all the persons and groups LRH had declared ennemies of mankind.

on this planet in MHO..

Last edited:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Lotus says:
Since the long hours spent on ESMB rundown, I came to a conclusion that $cientology is a collective mental illness.

I'm still on the ESMB Rundown and having wins beyond my wildest dreams.

I like your concise statement that scientology is a collective mental illness. It’s nice to read something that’s simple and sane.

HelluvaHoax!

I have a really politically incorrect question. (well I am an SP, so this is expected of me, right? lol)

Who is that f*cking Russian chick that does all these "INDIE" and "FZ" and "RONS ORG" video interviews. Every time i hear her voice asking those cringey validative theta questions I do not line charge for two hours.

Can anyone post a photo (or better yet!) a video showing her? I have to put a MEST Meat-Body face to those horrible horrible questions, lol.

SVETLANA
Zo, ven u vuz da mozt OT keyed out, yah,
u vuz travel like Ron to uzzer planetz?

INDIE LEGEND
Well, yes. I have certainly used Ron's
tech to visit other planets. Back in
the early days, we ran a process
known as "The Grand Tour" and
it was just normal for us to
travel to other planets each day.

SVETLANA
VOW VOW VOW! Zis is amazink!
Zo, everyone vants to know
if you ever zaw Ron do
OT levitation?

INDIE LEGEND
Well, I never met Ron in person actually.

SVETLANA
(goes from manically euphoric
to manically depressed in a millisecond)

Oh! Zis iz an unpredicted particle!
I don't like zis. . .

INDIE LEGEND
But don't go all sad effect, meeting
Ron is just a consideration.

SVETLANA
(slightly hopeful again)
Oh! Zis is za big win, zo
u have zheta line to Ron
in zheta universe?

INDIE LEGEND
Oh sure, Ron and I talk several times
a day. And I have seen him do levitation
many times in the theta universe.

SVETLANA
VOW! VOW! VOW! I have zis
floating TA ya? So vee must to end now.​

Last edited:

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I've had nothing but unkind things to say about Milestone Two, pretty much since they trashed me publicly for telling the truth about Scientology, my experiences in it and the stuff most people here on ESMB already know. So there's no love lost with that crew. I decided I wasn't going to take the fight too public besides a few comments here and there because none of them are "my public" so to speak and I'm on no mission to save them from themselves or their ignorance. However, one thought did occur to me which I thought might be of interest and maybe this is why the whole subject of the Milestone Two crew get me (and others) so easily riled up. I'm not trying to pontificate, just thinking out loud really.

It's a kind of protest against their very existence, because we are all in the same boat here in that we were victimized, abused, trashed and then thrown out (or took off) from Scientology and dumped in the bin of "bitter defrocked apostates." A silly analogy, but we looked back and realized that all that time we thought we were improving ourselves and/or saving the world, we were climbing around on a trash heap. A great big smelly one. The whole time we were on it, we were telling ourselves that fragrant musk was the aroma of roses and beautiful growing things, but in fact it was just putrid slime.

It may take us months or years or decades even to get all the vestiges of slime off of us by realizing what happened, shake it off and go take a damn shower with some industrial strength disinfectant. Yet somehow, all of us could kind of smell it and feel it even when we were still in and we didn't like it and we wanted to get away from that trash heap. Eventually, we all do.

Except for people like those in Milestone Two. They got thrown off the trash heap and yet that dance around in a little circle, covered in green slime, continuing to sing the praises of the Trash Master and wishing they could return to those halcyon days when they were slipping and sliding around on old banana peels, curdled milk and old toilet paper. We look at them and wonder what the hell is wrong with those people. Can't they look around and see where they are and what they're covered in? But they can't. They really can't.

Some of us try to grab them by the hand and lead them away or even get them in a choke hold and drag them away, but we don't try too hard because we don't want any of that slimy crap to get on us again. Let's face it - that shit is gross. So when they fight and slap and kick at us and tell us how rosy and peachy and wonderful the slime is, we let go of them and they return to their frolicking. And we can only stand and stare at them in shock and awe that anyone could be so stupid. Yet there they are, being that stupid. It's entertaining, enraging, pathetic and very very sad all at the same time. Probably tl;dr but thought it was worth the share.

HelluvaHoax!

---snipped for brevity---
I've had nothing but unkind things to say about Milestone Two, pretty much since they trashed me publicly for telling the truth about Scientology......

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Loved the passion, clarity and lack of political correctness! LOL.

Wasn't what you just did the hidden antidote to Scientology's cruel hoax, all those years? To wit, someone just standing up and (for once) blurting out something real!

HellYeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout...real reality, not the real
[SUP]tm[/SUP] found in Scientology Reality[SUP]tm[/SUP], in their cute little ARC triangles.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Who is that f*cking Russian chick that does all these "INDIE" and "FZ" and "RONS ORG" video interviews. Every time i hear her voice asking those cringey validative theta questions I do not line charge for two hours.

Can anyone post a photo (or better yet!) a video showing her? I have to put a MEST Meat-Body face to those horrible horrible questions, lol.

I've jokingly changed her name to Tatty Balaclava so many times I can't remember her real name! It will come to me soon . . . .

Paul

EDIT: Tatiana Baklanova

RogerB

Crusader
Oh, Boy!

So sad to see . . . Jim, that video and your body language and articulation of your history along with your write-up above is rather sad to see.

Have you not yet gotten the truth that the whole thing you are spouting support for was based on a deliberate fraud and con-job by Hubbard?

Go to the basic of it, man! The data is all available here and elsewhere . . . the whole Scientology enterprise is based on Hubbard's fraud and lies!

And Paul, yeh, I dig it on Tatiana . . . when I did my presentation to the FZ in Pasadena, she came up to me after the gig protesting with tears that the TRs DID have in them the drill to "knowingly receive the emanations of another" . . . to which she started to explain how TR0 did it. :melodramatic:

From memory, she is a product of Capt. Bill . . .

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I've jokingly changed her name to Tatty Balaclava so many times I can't remember her real name! It will come to me soon . . . .

Paul

EDIT: Tatiana Baklanova

Whoa, finally, thanks! With your help, I finally found her photo and more:

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-11%20at%207.57.55%20AM_zpskqqb331x.png

I also found a proud-auditor's mention of her on Marty's website back in the day (October 31, 2011).

Damn! It wasn't that long ago that Marty was swimmin' in da kool-aid! (Cue music, Dylan - "The Times They Are A-Changin"):

MARTY RATHBUN writes: I have audited four people up the bridge in this fashion. All four people are so freed from the overt/motivator sequence, and so freed from their own postulates that made that sequence once dictate their lives, that their lives and the manner in which they conduct them are a continuing inspiration to me.

I am including a success recently written by Tatiana Baklanova. Tatiana sought me out specifically to deliver her Grade II because she sensed it was an all important Grade and that I would treat it as such.

http://community.freezone-tech.info/success/2011/10/28/life-changed/

And, whoa! Here's her Success Story!

admin on April 16th, 2013

Picture-3.jpg

To whom it may concern. Success Story.
Today I have attested an achievement of a new state of being – I am CLEAR.
simple-smile.png

And you know, what I like the most about this state? That finally I can evaluate myself out of liability on the first Dynamic where body, mind and spirit were liability to each other – all not knowing their posts, not having good communication within, from there into the state of a new-born spiritual being happily doing (I will rename it accordingly to my perception of it) new-existence steps.

There is a peace at home – within me, as I have a clear understanding, new state of awareness of who I am in regard to my body , mind and spirit. I am not only at cause and in-charge, as a spirit, but in high ARC with my mind and body. That makes me organized into a one happy team, where mind and body know and respect the captain, who in my turn knows who it is, where it is going able to lead the team, and DESERVES to be respected by the other team players – the smaller selves. When I as a spirit make now a postulate regarding my 1 dynamic, it is not getting bogged in doubt of questioning, or argued and fought by my mind or GE soul, or lost in the confusion of not knowing – who is to listen to whom and where, and who suppose to do what. It was not a fun game to play at that lower 1D Ethics condition, believe me. But now the light is on! )))) I would describe my state of awareness as a new viewpoint as a spirit, that is aware of its true nature enough to have a clear view. I see myself (spirit) my team – mind and body and reactive mind (!) (never planned to get read of that not so bright, but honest and courageous creature within me :))), and world around with a clarity that makes it easy to make and execute Ethical decisions. It feels natural, I am back home where things are in places, tools aren’t flying around the room, team is trained and I am ready to operate freely on a first Dynamic and actually already do. ))))

The Dianetics Certainty Special Intensive helped me to connect the dots and to get the overall picture of my state “into focus” so I have a greater certainty on my new state.

There is so much more to say if I wanted to really make it visible to you – my STORY of success. Because it is not a one time jump from “black” to “white” becoming a Clear. It really is a gradual increase of awareness, accordingly to in-life action to deserve the awareness progress. It really is a journey, a lot of things I did and made in and out of session that ether slowed me down or speeded up, distracted or brought back onto the path toward the state achieved. There are so many beings that supported and helped me on my birth into existence as a Clear, starting with a previous human representation of me who got cleared in my last life time – boy, he deserves a lot of credit! I was flying through rehabing lots of cognitions on touch and by inspection, that he worked hard for to gain. I have to thank my parents and teachers, all people I was learning from – good and bad, smart and not so much, high and low tone – they all helped me to get here where I am. Of course my special thanks to Ron Hubbard for providing the Tech, to David Mayo who really wanted to help and did a lot helping me too, Phil Spickler who provided the wisdom that brought joy and smoothness to my ride. I thank all my auditors, starting with a first book 1 auditor Larisa, all auditors I had in the church and out – Misha Priv and Dexter Gelfand (Grage 1), Marty Rathbun (Grade 2 FPRD style), Rey Robles (Grade 3 & 4), Dexter Gelfand (Presence 4), Ronald Allen (Life Repair & DCSI).

To me the most life changing gains and wins where on Objectives, Help part of the Grade 1 and most of all – Grade 2 (!) – after that level I went Clear as the mechanism holding the Bank in place – “motivating” me into holding it there – vanished, I exteriorized from it first and then from the body and got suddenly interested in how it was doing and by what rules it was operating. I started to learn about the food etc… The ARC with body went up. Then I was dancing around the condition I was in not been fully aware, having not enough clarity about the state. Something there were remaining unclear. Presence 4 Identity handling was a huge step forward, as I experienced a split from the GE soul – animal like greedy creature fighting for its own survival by any means (!!!), and me – spirit that wants to live by sense of ethics and not caring too much about survival. Those two splat apart and ARC was immediately created and started to grow between me and GE.

I can not say enough good words about my last auditor – Ronald Allen. He is just AWSOME! His ability of creating a space for you to fill it in with itsa and his understanding is encreadable.

My special thanks to Valery, for being here and holding together the org– making the delivery of Tech possible.
http://freezone-tech.info/san-francisco

Love you all,

Tatiana Baklanova, Clear.
simple-smile.png

I sould also mention the Ethics help from Mary Freeman that brought me back on the Bridge from which I felt. And the C/S help of Dan Koon that really made it possible to get started in the field. Thank you all!!!! :))))

So.......yeah, after reading her powerful OT wins (above) I see that she fits right in with the exuberantly delusional Indies.

If anyone is willing to help me do an ethics cycle, that would be most appreciated. Because if I ever run into Tatiana in real life, I am pretty sure (unless I get handled) I am going to break both her video camera and her e-meter.