What's new

Las Vegas Org needs volunteers

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Membership must really be down. It used to be an org could get volunteers from their own local clientele. Now they are sending recruitment emails all over the USA desperately trying to find volunteers.
--

Subject: CF project for Las Vegas org need volunteers from everywhere
To:
Date: May 5, 2009

3505579381_fb5e481a25_o.jpg

Tracy Yeich

alexm

Patron with Honors
What org doesn't need more staff? Even Flag with supposedly 1500 staff still need more.

Scientology is such a trap, the more you hire, the more you need. There is never enough of anything...

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: Volunteers Needed - in Las Vegas
To:
Date:

Las Vegas is the next Ideal Org and volunteers are needed. . .

3567756870_8976ee1870_o.jpg

Begin your adventure! Contact us for more information.

If you do not wish to receive any more emails, please click

(C) 2009 CLOWUS. All rights reserved.

Sent from:
Church of Scientology Western United States
1308 L. Ron Hubbard Way, Los Angeles, CA 90029

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is telling, that they are no longer recruiting staff – they are looking for ‘volunteers’.

That way, the victims can’t complain when they don’t get paid. Work a 40 hour week, and only get “travel assistance”? Honestly, who is going to fall for that crap now?

Perhaps we could contact Kit and Tracy and quiz them about what they are going to offer in exchange for our valuable time and then refer them the appropriate Hubbard references on the meaning of exchange and the definition of a criminal (taking something without exchange)?

Axiom142

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is telling, that they are no longer recruiting staff – they are looking for ‘volunteers’.

That way, the victims can’t complain when they don’t get paid. Work a 40 hour week, and only get “travel assistance”? Honestly, who is going to fall for that crap now?

Perhaps we could contact Kit and Tracy and quiz them about what they are going to offer in exchange for our valuable time and then refer them the appropriate Hubbard references on the meaning of exchange and the definition of a criminal (taking something without exchange)?

Axiom142

Nothing personal - but HEY, at least this is closer to the truth about joining staff. Make me sick to my stomach to see such a quick change in their modus operandi. I think if I had been told:
1. you will be lucky to be paid any more than $40 per week.
2. you will be forced into working 7 days a week
3. if you don't show up we will go to your house and drag you to 'work' kicking and screaming with threats of being declared an SP!
4. As you work your ass off to help take people's money, you and your needs will be treated as a mutinous attempt to escape you obligatory duties and if you fail then you will be responsible for the entire failure of clearing the planet
5. you WILL be creamed at by a 12 year old girl in a paramilitary uniform at 3am for having the NERV to take a 20 minute nap on your third day of non-stop "all hands white glove" - ALL day, ALL night white glove cleaning
6. you WILL work beneath asbestos ceiling tiles, on the basement floor with the cockroaches, rats and various other unidentifiable insects …..

Oh! I am sorry - got off on a tangent!

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I read the title of this thread, my first thought was - my bags are packed and I'm headed to Las Vegas. NOT!!! I hate Las Vegas.

I agree with a few others - they wouldn't like the help I'd give them. :clapping:

I really need a smiley face with sound. Some sort of demonic laugh would be very helpful at this moment.

avbb

Patron
Desperate doesn't even begin to explain their situation.

For those poor misguided $cifags who fall for this shit, better be prepared to do hard manual labor in this ungodly heat. There are 2 huge piles of construction debris piled up in the parking lot of this supposed "Ideal Org". The one construction dumpster is overflowing, in fact there's enough shit there for 3 dumpsters, I'm sure that is against building codes.

Not ONE sign on the building that even ID's the building as Co$ much less the "Ideal Org" It's hot as hell to begin with and that place doesn't even get a breeze due to the large unkept pine trees and foliage surrounding the property. Busting up those concrete slabs will be an adventure that's for damn sure!

Well at least the hospital is just a couple of blocks away so when you have heat stroke the meatwagon won't have far to go.

BWAHAHAHAHA!! Good luck SUCKERS!

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I read the title of this thread, my first thought was - my bags are packed and I'm headed to Las Vegas. NOT!!! I hate Las Vegas.

I agree with a few others - they wouldn't like the help I'd give them. :clapping:

I really need a smiley face with sound. Some sort of demonic laugh would be very helpful at this moment.

LOL! :laugh:

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
RE: Photos of LV scn

:puke2:

All I see is the product of slave labor wrapped in a pretty bow - it's still ugly.

5. you WILL be creamed at by a 12 year old girl in a paramilitary uniform at 3am for having the NERV to take a 20 minute nap on your third day of non-stop "all hands white glove" - ALL day, ALL night white glove cleaning

If I dare ask what stops you from saying "STFU Bitch, I'm trying to get some sleep"?

Wow! I should have driven by to see it myself. These guys are not just picketing they are camping out for the duration.

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
One of you Vegas exes might dig up the data on the workers in Curacao who did the asbestos removal from the freewinds for pittance, then got shafted on their final payment. Don Carlo on OCMB has all the info. The Vegas press would love it.