What's new

Las Vegas Org needs volunteers

avbb

Patron
LV press doesn't give a rat's ass about Co$. The union was out there again yesterday. Come to Vegas for the adventure of a lifetime! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I drove by the new Ideal Org the other day. They finally have a sign outside with the construction permit (required by code) and the place is fenced off. There are a number of large construction vehicles and earth movers sitting around with a lot of construction debris.

Does Davey attend the opening of Ideal Orgs?

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Nothing personal - but HEY, at least this is closer to the truth about joining staff. Make me sick to my stomach to see such a quick change in their modus operandi. I think if I had been told:
1. you will be lucky to be paid any more than $40 per week.
2. you will be forced into working 7 days a week
3. if you don't show up we will go to your house and drag you to 'work' kicking and screaming with threats of being declared an SP!
4. As you work your ass off to help take people's money, you and your needs will be treated as a mutinous attempt to escape you obligatory duties and if you fail then you will be responsible for the entire failure of clearing the planet
5. you WILL be creamed at by a 12 year old girl in a paramilitary uniform at 3am for having the NERV to take a 20 minute nap on your third day of non-stop "all hands white glove" - ALL day, ALL night white glove cleaning
6. you WILL work beneath asbestos ceiling tiles, on the basement floor with the cockroaches, rats and various other unidentifiable insects …..

7. And after a lifetime of labor when your body is worn out, or if you contract a critical illness, you will be labeled a pr liability and offloaded. Keep in mind that since you were a "religious worker" you and your "employer" never contributed to Social Security, so when you are discarded your only recourse is relatives or the street.