What's new

Latest Tech Developments

BAYCB

Patron with Honors
Thanks for your replies....

From what I have read about III and Nots it just seems as if the approach had taken a turn backwards. I haven’t audited these levels but I have studied the materials. When I read that one can just mock up a hand and flip off BT’s why can’t you just as easily step out of the crowd and go your own way. ( I have enough trouble at work managing a small group of people so don’t want the hassle of running my own personal army):eyeroll:

I have audited many hours of Dianetics/Grades (pc&auditor) and have a lot of reality on earlier similar and chains. No auditing on GPM’s but have also studied the material and this makes a lot of sense to me. Just seems that there would be some basic laws at play with regard to BT’s that if addressed should be able to handle this area without addressing it BT by BT.

Forgive me if some of your previous links/info answers this. I’ll be checking them out as soon as I can.
I was just curious as to what experiences you have had on this and if there was some tech that really undercuts the BT case.

Vinaire

Sponsor
Dianetics started out with the handling of engrams, which then evolved into chains.
It then became apparent that it would take many life times to handle all the chains.
GPM technology was developed to handle all these chains, not only in one lifetime but in months.

Then you have your own GPMs vs. Implant GPMs. Own GPMs was dropped for Implant GPMs.

Implant GPMs then lead to BTs. Handling of BTs starts at first to take a few months but then evolves into handling that takes many years.

Tech development within the church ended with the death of LRH at this point.

I’m not an expert on OTIII or NOTs, but it seems that it would have been easier/quicker to separate the being from all these BTs/Clusters/Masses. Instead, the road is one of picking off the hundreds/thousands of BTs…one at a time, much to the profit of the church.

Has anything outside of the church been developed that enables one to separate self from this composite of cases.

Have you looked into IDENICS?

IDENICS

Terril park

Sponsor
Well, there are many processes that can "exteriorize" a being, but a being without a body is in a "no game" condition, and soon becomes unhappy.

You'd need to give some data to back that up. Many
rightly or wrongly aspire to such a state. see defs of cleared theta clear etc.

Being exterior is not " No Game" if thats what you meant.

Terril park

Sponsor
To add to the mess comping OT VII invokes the EP check, with sec check it takes up to 8 ints. Then you go to the ship where you get another....sec check. I know it takes between three and four ints to elig for OT VIII.

Some public have done the EP check right through to then find more to do on the last step. After more solo they start back at the biginning of the check. Frightening.

Unbelievable! You can give more details?

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dianetics started out with the handling of engrams, which then evolved into chains.
It then became apparent that it would take many life times to handle all the chains.
GPM technology was developed to handle all these chains, not only in one lifetime but in months.

Then you have your own GPMs vs. Implant GPMs. Own GPMs was dropped for Implant GPMs.

Implant GPMs then lead to BTs. Handling of BTs starts at first to take a few months but then evolves into handling that takes many years.

Tech development within the church ended with the death of LRH at this point.

I’m not an expert on OTIII or NOTs, but it seems that it would have been easier/quicker to separate the being from all these BTs/Clusters/Masses. Instead, the road is one of picking off the hundreds/thousands of BTs…one at a time, much to the profit of the church.

Has anything outside of the church been developed that enables one to separate self from this composite of cases.

It has to be a gradual approach. You confront more and more and become CAUSE OVER. Not just released from. No easy way out sorry.

SCN is a gradual road of increased confront and awareness. From Purif to NOTS.

Pascal

From what I have read about III and Nots it just seems as if the approach had taken a turn backwards. I haven’t audited these levels but I have studied the materials. When I read that one can just mock up a hand and flip off BT’s why can’t you just as easily step out of the crowd and go your own way. ( I have enough trouble at work managing a small group of people so don’t want the hassle of running my own personal army):eyeroll:

I have audited many hours of Dianetics/Grades (pc&auditor) and have a lot of reality on earlier similar and chains. No auditing on GPM’s but have also studied the material and this makes a lot of sense to me. Just seems that there would be some basic laws at play with regard to BT’s that if addressed should be able to handle this area without addressing it BT by BT.

Forgive me if some of your previous links/info answers this. I’ll be checking them out as soon as I can.
I was just curious as to what experiences you have had on this and if there was some tech that really undercuts the BT case.

You gotta learn how to deal with them. Some leave with a slap. Most don't. No easy way out. Gains are priceless, who cares how long it takes? All we want are wins and you can't get them too abruptly or you go up the pole and crash anyways.

Smitty

comment to PMD

It has to be a gradual approach. You confront more and more and become CAUSE OVER. Not just released from. No easy way out sorry.
SCN is a gradual road of increased confront and awareness. From Purif to NOTS.

You and the cofs say that, but others with experience would state that one confronts less and less and becomes EFFECT OF. Many would say that scientology is a gradual road of decreased confront and awareness.

Smitty

comment to PMD

You gotta learn how to deal with them. Some leave with a slap. Most don't. No easy way out.
No evidence that there are such things as body thetans. There is no easy way out of what?
Gains are priceless, who cares how long it takes? All we want are wins and you can't get them too abruptly or you go up the pole and crash anyways.
Who are you refering to as "we"? Who are you to say that someone can't get wins quickly? Who are you to say that someone will lose them?
Smitty

Pascal

No evidence that there are such things as body thetans. There is no easy way out of what?

Wins are evident, when you get them. No easy way out of having a case.

Who are you refering to as "we"? Who are you to say that someone can't get wins quickly? Who are you to say that someone will lose them?
Smitty

You can only get wins you can "have". Havingness is a gradual thing. If you get a "huge" win above your tolerance level you'll fly for a while and go back down. What people usually get on L's and OTVIII unless trained. These are my observations. Life loves a gradient. :coolwink: