What's new

Lisa Marie, weighing in @ 165 lbs.

Wisened One

Crusader
Hey, I just read Kristie Alley has a new line of weight loss food. Maybe they should try it.

It's interesting that the higher you get up the bridge you are suppose to be more cause over life and MEST. MEST would include one's own body. Can't they decide what weight they want to be from day to day?

Or just maybe they really can't be cause over MEST... but that would mean Scn. doesn't work... that can't be right.... hmmmmmm

Exactly!! :goodposting:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
In defense of motherhood - and the fact that strong rumors have it that she is gradually leaving scientology - let's be kind about the matter of weight gain.

I'd rather see her overweight than still in scientology
Keep in mind:
1) it was a tabloid that you read, not People Mag
2) The photo you posted of her was taken while she was in the early months of her pregnancy. Daily Mail UK March 3, 2008:

lisamarieR1703_468x707.jpg

3) She had twins at age 40 after a period of 16 + yrs or so between pregnances. It takes about 2 yrs to naturally get the weight off and because she just had the twins, it may even take longer. She just gave birth in Oct 2008.

3) She may still be breast feeding, which requires she eat to feed the two. In the beginning, the babies suck the life out of you, and if you don't eat right, you lose too much too quickly, to the detrement to the babies:
6a00d8341c3a0753ef010536d2408d970c-800wi

I breast fed one of my children until nearly 2 years of age, so I know the eating dilemma from both sides of the weight issue.
4) Having babies at that age does knock out the hormonal system, often triggering the perimenopause 5-10 year period before 'the change' happens. It's a rollercoaster ride for many as estrogen flucuates.

So, her going from this:
lisa_marie_presley.jpg

lisa-marie-presley-pregnant.jpg

2v94xn5.jpg

to this:
249017~Lisa-Marie-Presley-Posters.jpg
is gonna take time because it's obvious that her family and her sanity are her priorities. Not Scientology.

If she's working on escape scientology, the pressure must be immense. Just imagine. Keep in mind that her husband is not a scilon, her brother isn't either and her mother is not really active any more like she was before. Any big celebrity scientologist who is not being touted in the media as a current supporter is a Scilon on the way out and both she and her mother are quiet as church mouses on the subject . CoS got to Travolta and he did his amends with the Haiti matter but he had more to lose if he leaves CoS than Lisa does.

Some of her former Scn staff have left the cult but you won't hear anything from them on her Scn status because they respect her. She's no fool and has always done what she wanted in the end and if we keep our fingers crossed, keep her in our thoughts and prayers, we may well find her one day posting here on ESMB.