What's new

London Org- any news?

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
From Paul's post:
05. [Name] Academy Wordclearer, Class III Auditor, Pro Sup

A Class III auditor and trained course sup is a wordclearer?
Wow! What waste of training and ugly mismanagement!
(Or did I get the sequence wrong?)

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Didn't recognise Emilio - hadn't seen him for years. He was a really nice kid and I am sure that when he was about 14 (the last time I saw him) he clearly gave me the impression that he was going to be out of scientology as soon as he could.

On Tony Ortega's blog a few months ago there was a recruitment poster for Saint Hill and Emilio was the only person on it. So I was surprised to see him now at London Org.

But those Calcioli kids don't really stand much of a chance. The whole family is entrenched in Scientology. The only one I haven't heard about lately is Fabiano. Anyone know what happened to him?

Terril park

Sponsor
Why is the highest trained auditor (Class VI) posted as the course Sup?
Probably pre-GAT or some such :no:

Since it is just some of the tech staff, maybe they have hidden the old and unphotogenic types.

What I find suprisingis that they have 11 auditors. In 1980 when I
was London staff it was approximately the same best I recall. Yet
now, having counted those arriving and leaving at day/fnd changeover
time it seems they are much smaller. 30 people leaving 29 arriving.
In my day it would have had approx 200 staff and public.

Also suprising they have 8 flag trained auditors. We used to have 2 or 3
best I recall. I guess they were recruited with the promise of flag training
for the upcoming ideAL ORG.

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
On Tony Ortega's blog a few months ago there was a recruitment poster for Saint Hill and Emilio was the only person on it. So I was surprised to see him now at London Org.

But those Calcioli kids don't really stand much of a chance. The whole family is entrenched in Scientology. The only one I haven't heard about lately is Fabiano. Anyone know what happened to him?

Again, Fab was a nice kid. He was still working at the London org about 4 years ago and I have heard recently he was married with a child, and was running an online vitamin/health product business (hardly surprising as his grandma runs G&G Vitamins). He was always a bit of a wiz on computers and over clocked a PC for a friend of mine [while he was still at school] to run games superfast. However for all his [Greenfields] education and [scibot] 'hatting' I can tell you from some business dealings we had with him that his spelling and grammar were atrocious.

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
What I find suprisingis that they have 11 auditors. In 1980 when I
was London staff it was approximately the same best I recall. Yet
now, having counted those arriving and leaving at day/fnd changeover
time it seems they are much smaller. 30 people leaving 29 arriving.
In my day it would have had approx 200 staff and public.

:omg:

When I was at London Org, 1986-1990. there were never more than 20 or so public on course (Fdn) at the same time. Maybe 2-4 staff auditors. The stats evidently crashed between 1980 and 1988.

Didn't recognise Emilio - hadn't seen him for years. He was a really nice kid and I am sure that when he was about 14 (the last time I saw him) he clearly gave me the impression that he was going to be out of scientology as soon as he could.

qbgxOAC.jpg

That’s a fine looking certificate. It’s almost like Co$ just churns them out.

Again, Fab was a nice kid. He was still working at the London org about 4 years ago and I have heard recently he was married with a child, and was running an online vitamin/health product business (hardly surprising as his grandma runs G&G Vitamins). He was always a bit of a wiz on computers and over clocked a PC for a friend of mine [while he was still at school] to run games superfast. However for all his [Greenfields] education and [scibot] 'hatting' I can tell you from some business dealings we had with him that his spelling and grammar were atrocious.

He married Louise Gelnar: http://www.scientology-london.com/secret/index_files/calcioli-men.php

He was selling some vitamin / potion called Emergen-C

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I assume her parents are Susan and Andrew Chalmers. I was on staff with Susan.
She looks a bit like Susan. Who I last saw about 30 years ago.

That would make sense because they seem to be mainly children of Scientology families.

That must be their main method of recruiting raw meat.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
There are 4 Calcioli brothers on staff and they have a sister in the Sea Org.

I wonder if anyone has told them that Ron labelled their mother a Degraded Being for routing out of the SO?

Also, David Miscavige apparently kicked their father off post as ED of London Org.

I suppose none of that matters when you are a true believer.

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
There are 4 Calcioli brothers on staff and they have a sister in the Sea Org.

I wonder if anyone has told them that Ron labelled their mother a Degraded Being for routing out of the SO?

Also, David Miscavige apparently kicked their father off post as ED of London Org.

I suppose none of that matters when you are a true believer.

Are you sure, TE? Was Lizzy Calcioli in the SO? She was producing kids from a very young age - one minute she was a kid and the next minute she had a child herself.. Please don't tell me that her daughter Chiara joined? Their auntie, Claire Edwards has been SO for as long as I can remember.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

Are you sure, TE? Was Lizzy Calcioli in the SO? She was producing kids from a very young age - one minute she was a kid and the next minute she had a child herself.. Please don't tell me that her daughter Chiara joined? Their auntie, Claire Edwards has been SO for as long as I can remember.

Lizzy was in the SO at Saint Hill as a teenager. She got pregnant with Leo and was Fitness Boarded out.

I didn't know about Chiara being in the SO until I read an article on Tony Ortega's site about Alessandro's wedding in London Org. The article said he had a sister in the SO.

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
Lizzy was in the SO at Saint Hill as a teenager. She got pregnant with Leo and was Fitness Boarded out.

I didn't know about Chiara being in the SO until I read an article on Tony Ortega's site about Alessandro's wedding in London Org. The article said he had a sister in the SO.

Maybe that's a mistake .... I suppose it is inevitable eventually with Chiara though.