What's new

LRH's death conspiracy

Hatshepsut

Crusader
In the 'Rosicrucian', Qabalistic tradition, it would be the 8=3 grade, 'Magister Templi' or master of the temple. It's associated with the 8th Sephira of the 'tree of life', 'Binah'.

As the name implies, to complete this grade you need to start a new school of philosophy.

Yes, like Lionheart said, Ron was a drug-taking occultist that suffered a similar fate as Crowley.

On L-12 which most never got ($) 'beams' are handled. The tendrils stuck onto one being by another in order to control. These are spotted and tracked down and it handles the influences or PTSness. I know these are biased Scio terms but they are occult phenomena also. Many an individual can be helped to locate them even if they've never heard of the cult. I wonder if anyone ever sorted out the beams that the old man left on the people he controlled. :coolwink:

Hhhahhhaha...what would be even MORE interesting would be tracking down the long dark beams that were put on LRH by the members Babylonian Black Brotherhood he probably used to belong to. That would've been spectacular. :whistling:

Last edited:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's a good one for your conspiracists. At 4:50 in this video, this retired sheriff deputy refers to a homicide where the scientologists blocked investigation. After the meeting, we asked him who was that homicide about and he said it was LRH ! True fact, I was there. (Ask Resistance, Pope, Smurf)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xbtVZImG0&feature=channel_page

Also, listen to Pam Walls the county lawyer scilon shill at the very end "This ordinance may or may not apply to the CONDUCT that occurs in front of golden era productions". CONDUCT ! Like what do you mean mam ? Like Danny Dunnagin, Matt Butler and Kenny Seybold attacking protestors ?

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Tom, whoever you are? You are talking fucking bullshit."

I was warned that there would be people here at ESBM who would not like what I've written and would attack or criticize me. It's okay, really.
I hear that many EX-SCN's went through horrible ordeals prior to my arrival on board the Apollo and after I left Flag in 1981 (under David Mis-savage's tyranny)
I'm truly sorry about all the wrongdoings, if it were you (and all others) who suffered them. I BELIEVE your stories. I don't call them "fucking bullshit"

But just because I didn't go through such terrible ordeals myself, nor witness such horrible incidents, does not negate the validity of what I personally experienced first hand.

I thought ESMB was a place to openly express oneself about one's experience with SCN, good, bad or otherwise. I have merely expressed my opinions , my feelings and told of my personal experiences which were FUCKING REAL (to use your vocabulary) because I was there (as surely as YOU are where you are right now reading this)
I have not lied about anything.

If I had been thrown overboard or put into a chain locker or had some evil or nasty thing(s) done to me then I'd be writing about those instead...but I didn't. okay? Also I would have never stayed around or tolerated any such bullshit. I was 4 years on the ship and 6 years at Flag in Clearwater.

I welcome ALL retorts, comments, suggestions, rebuttals, opinions, feelings, but I don't think it's necessary to be nasty or invalidate mine, but if that's what you feel you have to do...be my guest.

Tom R

Hi Tom

I'm sorry, for my part in misunderstanding you. Your account of life on the ship and at Flag are so different from so many people's accounts and I thought you were simply lying and PRing things in some pro-hubbard pro-scn way. I apologise for jumping to that conclusion.

Your input is welcome on here, as far as I am concerned, but I will take up your invitation to have a dialogue with you.

Most of what you wrote was exerience as regards self or in other words self to Hubbard and Hubbard to self flows. Are you saying also that you witnessed no abuses while with Ron. Did you see no Hubbard to others "horrible ordeals" have you only heard about them afterwards and never saw any of these things yourself?

If you did witness any abuses by Hubbard, what did you think about these at the time?

Thanks, if you wish to reply.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Most of what you wrote was exerience as regards self or in other words self to Hubbard and Hubbard to self flows. Are you saying also that you witnessed no abuses while with Ron. Did you see no Hubbard to others "horrible ordeals" have you only heard about them afterwards and never saw any of these things yourself?

If you did witness any abuses by Hubbard, what did you think about these at the time?

Hi Tom,
As refreshing and informative it is to read the positive side of Scientology, I was wondering the same thing when reading your first post.

I'm trying to understand by going: What If.
What if I ticked off my boss and he decided to lock me in a broom closet for a few days; or throw me off a boat.
Even if I added in the spiritual aspect of the experience and substituted boss for priest or minister; I'm not sure I could get to a place in my mind where I could justify/explain/accept the punishment for myself or others.

Obviously if you didn't witness or hear about any of the things other ex'es mention, then its a moot point.

I don't wish to sound antagonistic, apologies if I do. As a wog, never involved in any spiritual group, its something I have thought about a lot and I would like to understand.

I was told by a New York Scientologist who was a friend of LRH's that "L Ron Hubbard has quite a temper, I remember one time I did something wrong and he locked me away in the basement of the ship for two hours until I came to understand how I got locked in there. Of course, he locked me in there so my realization was that I should do what Hubbard wanted, when Hubbard wanted it and HOW Hubbard wanted it"

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I was told by a New York Scientologist who was a friend of LRH's that "L Ron Hubbard has quite a temper, I remember one time I did something wrong and he locked me away in the basement of the ship for two hours until I came to understand how I got locked in there. Of course, he locked me in there so my realization was that I should do what Hubbard wanted, when Hubbard wanted it and HOW Hubbard wanted it"
Yeah.

Everything from LRH was a process for you to get case gain, even slavery and imprisonment.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Tom,
As refreshing and informative it is to read the positive side of Scientology, I was wondering the same thing when reading your first post.

I'm trying to understand by going: What If.
What if I ticked off my boss and he decided to lock me in a broom closet for a few days; or throw me off a boat.
Even if I added in the spiritual aspect of the experience and substituted boss for priest or minister; I'm not sure I could get to a place in my mind where I could justify/explain/accept the punishment for myself or others.

Obviously if you didn't witness or hear about any of the things other ex'es mention, then its a moot point.

I don't wish to sound antagonistic, apologies if I do. As a wog, never involved in any spiritual group, its something I have thought about a lot and I would like to understand.

I can't speak for Tom and I hope he replies to my and your posts.

But what I noticed while in the cult was that people tended to ignore, or explain away the abuse of others. "They deserved it"; "they created it - pulled it in"; "they didn't handle it correctly"; "they were PTS"; etc. Hubbard provided us with plenty of these explanations.

Until an abuse, unfair ethics cycle or whatever happened to oneself or sometimes someone very close to us, we tended to blame the recipient of the abuse. Ron's philosophy primed us up to think that way.

It was amazing how much one would put up with when it was happening to someone else. <sigh>

But Tom's account seemed to be saying he never saw any abuse from Ron, so it would be interesting to hear his take on this subject.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

But what I noticed while in the cult was that people tended to ignore, or explain away the abuse of others. "They deserved it"; "they created it - pulled it in"; "they didn't handle it correctly"; "they were PTS"; etc. Hubbard provided us with plenty of these explanations.

Until an abuse, unfair ethics cycle or whatever happened to oneself or sometimes someone very close to us, we tended to blame the recipient of the abuse. Ron's philosophy primed us up to think that way.

It was amazing how much one would put up with when it was happening to someone else. <sigh>

But Tom's account seemed to be saying he never saw any abuse from Ron, so it would be interesting to hear his take on this subject.

Justification, even in Scientology, is altering your perception of an event so as not to look directly at it, and to avoid "as-is"ing it.

Justification exists on all flows - not just justifying your own overts, or "self to others".

For Church of Scientologists, justification for the overts of others to others, others to self, and especially "self to self", is like breathing air.

The way to freedom for Church of Scientologists is to firmly decide to stop justifying for others. And to spot every time you find yourself justifying for others.

Your perception will become clearer and clearer.

And, eventually, you will be free.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Justification, even in Scientology, is altering your perception of an event so as not to look directly at it, and to avoid "as-is"ing it.

Justification exists on all flows - not just justifying your own overts, or "self to others".

For Church of Scientologists, justification for the overts of others to others, others to self, and especially "self to self", is like breathing air.

The way to freedom for Church of Scientologists is to firmly decide to stop justifying for others. And to spot every time you find yourself justifying for others.

Your perception will become clearer and clearer.

And, eventually, you will be free.

True, but it will be interesting to read if Tom really never saw any harmful things being done by Ron or if he did see them how he maintained Ron in high esteem.

Personally I did my fair share of ignoring/justifying the abuse of others, to my shame.

But I think if I had been with Ron and seen what he got up to, I think I would have had trouble justifying the very founder and creator of the philosophy that I was following behaving in an abusive way. I think it would have given me pause for thought!

I remember someone gleefully showing me the Auditor mag that showed students being overboarded "to get Standard tech in" and I remember being extremely worried about the use of "secondaries" and "engrams" to get people to do what Ron wanted. This was extremely troubling to me. But I stayed. :melodramatic:

What you said, Alanzo reminded me that when I got my declare five scientology friends left the CofS because of my declare because they decided to stop justifying for the CofS. So that worked out ok didn't it? :roflmao:

JustanotherEX

Patron with Honors
Y'know, I really enjoy reading all the wild assed speculations on this thread.

It's got to be one of the oddest collections of oddities I've ever seen.

It would be really nice if it doesn't descend into off-topic nuclear flamitude.

Thank you for your support?:unsure:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Yes, like Lionheart said, Ron was a drug-taking occultist that suffered a similar fate as Crowley.

On L-12 which most never got ($) 'beams' are handled. The tendrils stuck onto one being by another in order to control. These are spotted and tracked down and it handles the influences or PTSness. I know these are biased Scio terms but they are occult phenomena also. Many an individual can be helped to locate them even if they've never heard of the cult. I wonder if anyone ever sorted out the beams that the old man left on the people he controlled. :coolwink:

Hhhahhhaha...what would be even MORE interesting would be tracking down the long dark beams that were put on LRH by the members Babylonian Black Brotherhood he probably used to belong to. That would've been spectacular. :whistling:

The Babylonian Black Brotherhood? :eyeroll:

This sounds great, do I just google it? Do you know if they offer mail order lessons?

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Babylonian Black Brotherhood? :eyeroll:

This sounds great, do I just google it? Do you know if they offer mail order lessons?

Here are some references - emphasis is mine. These things are interesting if one views them not so much as being true or false, but from the point of view that someone (in this case LRH) may or not believe them to be true. Such beliefs would influence their behaviour.

Ron was an occultist. His Scn works are full of these occult ideas about bodies, matter, etc. Scn symbols include some of these occult symbols, occultists are into symbology. It is entirely possible that he would believe that his death would allow him to transfer to another body by occult means rather than simple re-incarnation.

The Babylonian Brotherhood

That passage describes the bloodlines I am highlighting and they came together in the Babylonian Brotherhood which has since expanded across the planet. While we look out of our eyes and feel part of this physical world, the reptiles look into this third dimension, much like someone looking through a window. In this case, the eyes of the physical body. We are consciously in the third dimension, they are consciously in the fourth looking into the third. When you know what you are looking for it is the eyes that give them away. They are dark, piercing and cold. The reptile full-bloods are not attached to their bodies like humans. They are knowingly using them as ‘space suits' to operate in this world, and when one wears out they simply occupy another. It is from this process of ‘possession' by the reptilians and other low vibrational entities that we have the ancient tales, indeed modern ones too, of demons, devils and evil spirits taking over a human mind and body. It is the reptilians and other consciousness of the lower fourth dimension, the cesspit vibration as I call it, which are summoned during Satanic, black magic rituals and it is during these rituals that many unsuspecting puppets are ‘plugged in' to the reptilian consciousness and taken over. So it was in Babylon and so it is today.

The Biggest Secret

The dove is a symbol of Queen Semiramis, Nimrod’s partner in Babylon.

Hidden Mysteries Magazine
It was, according to Icke, the reptile-humans that established ancient Babylon on the banks of the Euphrates River. And it was there that they formed secret schools and societies which imparted their knowledge on to initiates, creating what Icke calls the Babylonian Brotherhood. One of the first orders of business for the Brotherhood was to assert control over humans by creating religions to enslave them through fear.

And here is some words of balance from C W Leadbeater:

Theosophy World

There is no hierarchy of evil. There are black magicians certainly, but the black magician is usually merely a single solitary entity. He is working for himself, as a separate entity, and for his own ends. You can not have a hierarchy of people who distrust one another. In the White Brotherhood every member trusts the others; but you cannot have trust with the dark people, because their interest is built upon self ... Matter is not evil. Spirit and matter are equal. Matter is not in opposition to spirit. We find matter troublesome because of the bodies we have to use; but we are here in order to learn what without the physical life could not be conveyed to us. The physical plane experiences give a definiteness and precision to our consciousness and powers which we could never acquire on any plane, unless we had spent the necessary time on this. But why do people bother about evil? There is plenty of good in the world, and it is better to think of that, for your thought strengthens that of which you think. To think and talk so much about black magicians unquestionably attracts their attention to you, and the results are often exceedingly undesirable.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

Why wait for L-12 to handle 'beams' - before the Grades were introduced it was very common to handle these low level connectors.

I handled 1,000s of 'beams' in my 2nd session - produced quite a stable Ascension State. :)

Alan

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks Lionheart
That helps. Its not unique to COS. I've seen a similar thing in a wog work place. The boss is abusive, the boss/company tries to make the employee feel they are only tolerated and will never get a similar position, and undermines the employee's self confidence, making him/her even more vulnerable to abuse, other employees shun the abused employee ingratiating themselves with the abuser...until the final straw. Its the final staw that I find interesting.

FoTi

Crusader
Why wait for L-12 to handle 'beams' - before the Grades were introduced it was very common to handle these low level connectors.

I handled 1,000s of 'beams' in my 2nd session - produced quite a stable Ascension State. :)

Alan

Alan, what type of auditing were you receiving?

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather

Alan

Let me get this strait, your saying you 'handle' beams of energy impinging on your body. What does handle mean? Are you feeling any 'beams' before you go looking for them? And you handle them by asking whoever is on the other side of the beam questions related to Laffy's sci-fi?

And what is an 'Ascension' state, exactly? Or is it too sublime to put into words.

Is it anything like what we used to call being 'keyed out'? You know, feeling really good about life.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Let me get this strait, your saying you 'handle' beams of energy impinging on your body. What does handle mean? Are you feeling any 'beams' before you go looking for them? And you handle them by asking whoever is on the other side of the beam questions related to Laffy's sci-fi?

And what is an 'Ascension' state, exactly? Or is it too sublime to put into words.

Is it anything like what we used to call being 'keyed out'? You know, feeling really good about life.

I'd like to know what processes Alan was getting too that handled beams. Maybe he was doing old black and white processing. Can't think what the direct intentional handling of beams could've been. Unless he's referring to a Knowledgism process which gives an Ascension state.

What I read last week about beams was this: You look for them using your perception in your space. You will find one or a few. Some more noticeable than others, darker, or wider, longer,or strings etc. To me, some seem like those tall thin tornado funnels only without the V shape. They can stretch distance ad finitum. Spot where the beam connects to your body. Trace it down to a person or place at the other end. Normally it is a person. This tracing down can be like hand over hand following down a rope until you arrive at its other end. You smooth out the beam and can disconnect it and throw it away..so it says. But in reality these beams usually extend between yourself and areas you have had problems with. They are a common phenomena in families where a mom has to control her child and puts a beam on them. Or a wife has to control her husband. There can be PTSness with this. These beams can get darker or denser as an intention is put out, and put out and put out. Some are older standing ridges that have been built up. Some are as light as a postulate. My experience is that bits of past identites and entities can get stuck to them and in them. I've seen mucho valence clusters in some of mine. Whole GPMs. I've seen very simple boyfriend ones from this life. Beams were sometimes put on another with the intention to kill the body. , (back track) I know the difference between ridges and beams but sometimes one seems like a cousin to the next.

Last month I listened to a CD entitled Positive Energy Practices____Combatting energy vampires. The author was describing some of these same phenomena, only as we experience them in daily life. She posts some very graphic descriptions of common beams and how to handle step by step. Chilling.

So that's my verbal data as I only remember that I was researching something having to do with NOTS handlings and Ralph Hilton's Monitor handling when I read this.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Anecdote

Once, upon leaving the sauna while on the purif retread, I walked out onto the hot July asphalt of a Kmart parking lot. I had just stepped out of my car which had a broken air conditioner. I was still sweating. ( I'm making myself sound like a heat stroke druggie here..ha) I was used to sweating out these heavy, massy, controlled by gravity sensations all week . I felt a pressure mass on my left chest, shoulder and upper arm area. There I saw stretched from me on up into the sky a long dark beam going up into the clouds. It seemed like it went up for a mile. I have heard this phenomena described by others since. To me it seemed like I was connected to a point somewhere else in this universe that I was PTS to. A place where someone wanted to keep tabs on me from. It felt putrifying unclean and unwholesome and a bit druggy. I was trying to sweat out a connectedness to something...maybe a body in pawn. The other end of this beam that was connected to me seemed to be stuck in a Monitor station. Now I know I'm such a conspiracy theorist here..But it seems I've been in and out of this universe a lot. I have a lot of Ints for this place. Some self determined and some not. There are controllers who have a problem with free radicals and mavericks. So I think I had a bit of a PTSness there. Of course the JUCIEST things ya ever bring up in session that you are just SURE will set you free if tackled correctly are NEVER addressed. Just Not ised.-

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Here are some references - emphasis is mine. These things are interesting if one views them not so much as being true or false, but from the point of view that someone (in this case LRH) may or not believe them to be true. Such beliefs would influence their behaviour

The Babylonian Brotherhood

That passage describes the bloodlines I am highlighting and they came together in the Babylonian Brotherhood which has since expanded across the planet. While we look out of our eyes and feel part of this physical world, the reptiles look into this third dimension, much like someone looking through a window. In this case, the eyes of the physical body. We are consciously in the third dimension, they are consciously in the fourth looking into the third. When you know what you are looking for it is the eyes that give them away. They are dark, piercing and cold. The reptile full-bloods are not attached to their bodies like humans. They are knowingly using them as ‘space suits' to operate in this world, and when one wears out they simply occupy another. It is from this process of ‘possession' by the reptilians and other low vibrational entities that we have the ancient tales, indeed modern ones too, of demons, devils and evil spirits taking over a human mind and body. It is the reptilians and other consciousness of the lower fourth dimension, the cesspit vibration as I call it, which are summoned during Satanic, black magic rituals and it is during these rituals that many unsuspecting puppets are ‘plugged in' to the reptilian consciousness and taken over. So it was in Babylon and so it is today.

lionheart, I like that which you picked to highlight. It was a very long article in total. :goodposting:

Last edited:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
lionheart, I like that which you picked to highlight. It was a very long article in total. :goodposting:

Yes, so the relevant fact here is that the above could be what Ron believed about what would/could happen when the Ron-body died.

He could even have been planning to leave it before it died and take over another one.

The wierd "rape" incident that Veda posted could have been such an attempt. Or who knows what he got up to later when in hiding with just a help-mate or two. He could have been priming any one of them for possession, if he still held these occult beliefs.

Of course we can't know, but as this is a speculation thread....

He clearly wasn't a scientologist who used Scn tech. He dramatised problems, witholds, upsets, ser facs and out-ethics chronically with no apparent attempt to handle these things with his tech.

He used the e-meter as a truth-detector rather than a charge locator all his career since its invention (see the early Targs 1950's auditing session with MSH and see his later implant and entity tech).

Here are Hubbard's Research Methods Revealed Notice the code breaks and the meter being used as a truth detector - not scn tech in a form recognisable to a trained scientologist. "Put together a science fiction fan (and writer, in Hubbard's case) and an auditor. Add a large dose of free association and a scientifically unproven theory of what E-meter readings represent. Voilà — the result is a stream-of-consciousness science fiction story with biofeedback, as measured by the E-meter, as the editor."

So what he was actually doing from the 1950's onwards was definitely not scientology - it was something else and led to his implantology tech. It bears all the hallmarks of an occult black school.

Maybe each senior tech person (Nibs, McMaster, Quentin, Roos, Mayo, etc.) was actually being primed up for possession and when they showed independence of thought were rejected as suitable hosts by Ron and so declared.

The rape incident relates how an e-meter was set up in the bedroom. Maybe it was used as above as a sort of occult oija board before the victim was brought in?