What's new

LRH's death conspiracy

Hatshepsut

Crusader
The rape incident relates how an e-meter was set up in the bedroom. Maybe it was used as above as a sort of occult oija board before the victim was brought in?

I'm not familiar with the rape incident posted by Veda. I take it you mean a rape of the soul.

I had just had someone mention to me they were looking for the targ tape. I hadn't heard that word since 1987. The link you posted to the transcript of MSH auditing LRH as he scouted the battle of the universes was great.

I have some thoughts about what is really happening with this taking over of others' bodies. I think the whole of the 18th and part of the 19th Dynasty were basically hogswoggled or blanketed in some way..

:

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Of course the JUCIEST things ya ever bring up in session that you are just SURE will set you free if tackled correctly are NEVER addressed. Just Not ised.-

Man, what sort of tech doesn't immediately address what you are most interested in addressing?

Oh yeah, Scientology tech. If you're lucky you get to fly a rud on it before getting back to what is next on someone else's agenda for you.

Surely someone has effective tech that ONLY addresses what you want to.... :)

Paul

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>

The wierd "rape" incident that Veda posted could have been such an attempt. Or who knows what he got up to later when in hiding with just a help-mate or two. He could have been priming any one of them for possession, if he still held these occult beliefs.
<snip>
The rape incident relates how an e-meter was set up in the bedroom. Maybe it was used as above as a sort of occult oija board before the victim was brought in?

I'm not familiar with the rape incident posted by Veda. I take it you mean a rape of the soul.

I had just had someone mention to me they were looking for the targ tape. I hadn't heard that word since 1987. The link you posted to the transcript of MSH auditing LRH as he scouted the battle of the universes was great.

I have some thoughts about what is really happening with this taking over of others' bodies. I think the whole of the 18th and part of the 19th Dynasty were basically hogswoggled or blanketed in some way..

:

It was a physical "rape" of sorts. Veda posted about it here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=214441&postcount=74

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Thanks lionheart again. I actually had read that before in the book by Bent Corydon. That just freaks me out. The fact that the girl said she felt hated because she was female. The fact that she felt there was a part of her personality he wanted to steal for himself. Been there. The feeling you're going crazy.

I went PTS back in 1981 after association with a certain auditor. I was having a nervous breakdown. The shakes, uncontrollable bowel movements, and somatics like something was being shoved into my artieries in the crooks of my arms and in my groin. I ended up having to run a past life retardation and death having to do with the auditor. This was from when the Greek islands ( Ionia) spreading towards Persia were saturated with various sciences and cults . There was something resembling a branch of the Essenes. Any aspect of a thing was considered to have a soul. If you envied someones ability at rhetoric per se, you could try and siphon that aspect out of the composite human and add it to yourself. In a clandestine overt act. (by narco synthesis.) A hollow reed was sharpened and a plant drug inserted into a vein to subdue the victim.(like rufinol) Commands were then used in extracting the soul essence part that you wanted. The purpetrators were secretive and politically connected. Occultish.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Man, what sort of tech doesn't immediately address what you are most interested in addressing?

Oh yeah, Scientology tech. If you're lucky you get to fly a rud on it before getting back to what is next on someone else's agenda for you.

Surely someone has effective tech that ONLY addresses what you want to.... :)

Paul

Is this an old avatar brought out of moth balls? Nice pink hat there! Do you need someone to help you escape from that bubble. Are you OK in there? :) What cartoon was that from.:p

And yep, we've all experienced flying a superflous rudiment on an area of hot charge and then ignoring it in order to go on with the usual C/S. "Oh! So you were abducted by aliens and sterilized last night?" OK. ARCX?___ F/N. ___ on with the usual program.:ohmy:

Last edited:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks lionheart again. I actually had read that before in the book by Bent Corydon. That just freaks me out. The fact that the girl said she felt hated because she was female. The fact that she felt there was a part of her personality he wanted to steal for himself. Been there. The feeling you're going crazy.

I went PTS back in 1981 after association with a certain auditor. I was having a nervous breakdown. The shakes, uncontrollable bowel movements, and somatics like something was being shoved into my artieries in the crooks of my arms and in my groin. I ended up having to run a past life retardation and death having to do with the auditor. This was from when the Greek islands ( Ionia) spreading towards Persia were saturated with various sciences and cults . There was something resembling a branch of the Essenes. Any aspect of a thing was considered to have a soul. If you envied someones ability at rhetoric per se, you could try and siphon that aspect out of the composite human and add it to yourself. In a clandestine overt act. (by narco synthesis.) A hollow reed was sharpened and a plant drug inserted into a vein to subdue the victim.(like rufinol) Commands were then used in extracting the soul essence part that you wanted. The purpetrators were secretive and politically connected. Occultish.

It would be interesting to research if the feelings the girl described are usual feelings for those being raped or if there is something occult in addition that she was experiencing.

One thing is for sure is that certain occultists believe that they can siphon off life force from others. It is secondary as to whether they actually can. The key fact that determines behaviour is that the occultist believes that he can.

From an occult point of view there are two ways to view the OT levels:

One, that the life force of others is being siphoned off for your own use (so each "entitiy" released from the pre-OT is now available for use by the occult master of the school (LRH).

Two, that others are being emptied of their life force to create a new vessel for possession when the master's own body fails.

So LRH could have been trying to prolong his body's physical life with the vampire technique of option one. Or he could have been preparing other fit bodies for him to take over when his failed.

He talked openly about these things in his early lectures. I suppose most people getting on to OTIII or NOTs forgot this early stuff of LRH's or didn't join up the dots with what was being "revealed" to them on these long-waited for "OT" levels.

Maybe the Operatring Thetan levels were actually designed by Ron to create Disabled Thetans (DT's! :roflmao:)

Hatshepsut

Crusader
[QUOTE lionheart215475] Regarding rape of Heidi Forester

So LRH could have been trying to prolong his body's physical life with the vampire technique of option one. Or he could have been preparing other fit bodies for him to take over when his failed.

He talked openly about these things in his early lectures. I suppose most people getting on to OTIII or NOTs forgot this early stuff of LRH's or didn't join up the dots with what was being "revealed" to them on these long-waited for "OT" levels.

Hard to say. :shrug: I don't think it was option Two. On the tapes where LRH seems to be inferring a take over took place, it's almost parasitic... . Taking over what the existing proprietor had already mocked up in that life. Its an 'insertion' of an added lookingness onto that life. If the host being is still busy mocking it up let him keep doing all the work.

Now, I've heard the stories of walk-ins, where someone during an operation is so disenamoured with that life and the mess that the body is in that they walk out. Uh..leaving someone else to walk in. Hmmm? :questions:

I could never see this. But I guess it could happen.

On the early tapes, I got the distinct impression that Ron felt he was connected to forces outside this universe and trying to run things herein. He says the 3rd battallion of the Fifth Invader Force is sooooo degraded. .:whistling:They (his captors) tried to send this officer IN and he wouldn't transport. ( from the place where he was being held__they were trying to use him against earth for their own purposes)./..He took the body in pawn and threw it through the screen..etc./ Got into the body of the prime minister of Bufwuffastan../ wanted to get their guy into power ...re aliens in Egypt interested in what the pharoah was doing. :aliengreeting:ALL of these seem to be examples of the area you highlighted in red. The Babylonian Brotherhood that you posted earlier on this thread. Those in another dimension who don't really belong here trying to influence this dimension. I get these vibes about DM. He's always got some secret smirk like he knows the real game regarding this planet. :spacecraft:

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
[QUOTE lionheart215475] Regarding rape of Heidi Forester
Now, I've heard the stories of walk-ins, where someone during an operation is so disenamoured with that life and the mess that the body is in that they walk out. Uh..leaving someone else to walk in. Hmmm? :questions:

I could never see this. But I guess it could happen.

This kind of reminds me of a very scary dream I had years back (decades actually) I remember it because it was very lucid and left me with a fairly straightforward 'cog'.

I was sitting across a table from a friend and, as usual, talking away about whatever, and, as usual, my friend was losing interest.

I saw him kind of space out as his eyes went blank and realized he wasn't really listening to me, but, then, very suddenly, *something else* took over his eyes and began looking around. It was terrifying, because under no circumstances did I want 'whatever it was' to see me noticing, so, I had to keep talking and pretending not to see.

When I woke up, I was saying to myself 'When we're not using our eyes, somebody else is'. That's stuck with me.

Zinj

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
This kind of reminds me of a very scary dream I had years back (decades actually) I remember it because it was very lucid and left me with a fairly straightforward 'cog'.

I was sitting across a table from a friend and, as usual, talking away about whatever, and, as usual, my friend was losing interest.

I saw him kind of space out as his eyes went blank and realized he wasn't really listening to me, but, then, very suddenly, *something else* took over his eyes and began looking around. It was terrifying, because under no circumstances did I want 'whatever it was' to see me noticing, so, I had to keep talking and pretending not to see.

When I woke up, I was saying to myself 'When we're not using our eyes, somebody else is'. That's stuck with me.

Zinj

Wow!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
On paper I'm sure they did.

It's called Money Laundering

How so? They have it set up so that people can donate to them millions of dollars, and the paperwork is entirely legal in that they can report that "Ima Moron" donated $750,000 (or whatever) on invoice #374966 and it will match up perfectly with Ima Moron's IRS tax records, assuming he reports it correctly. The donation can be to IAS or the SP building or special properties like a gold-plated replica of Hubbard's left armpit, or for services, or many other things.

Per Wikipedia, in US law money laundering is the practice of engaging in financial transactions to conceal the identity, source, or destination of illegally gained money. At face value, all the money is generated legally. By that I mean it comes from people more-or-less willingly and is invoiced showing its actual source. The money doesn't come from drug-running or knocking off banks. The reported practice of effectively dumping all the money into a big bucket and DM deciding what to do with it irrespective of corporate lines is doubtless illegal, but does not involve illegally-gained money.

I used the words "at face value" above because one could argue that the cult uses fraudulent promises to extract money from people, but that is not really the point here.

Paul

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
It would be interesting to research if the feelings the girl described are usual feelings for those being raped or if there is something occult in addition that she was experiencing.

One thing is for sure is that certain occultists believe that they can siphon off life force from others. It is secondary as to whether they actually can. The key fact that determines behaviour is that the occultist believes that he can.

From an occult point of view there are two ways to view the OT levels:

One, that the life force of others is being siphoned off for your own use (so each "entitiy" released from the pre-OT is now available for use by the occult master of the school (LRH).

Two, that others are being emptied of their life force to create a new vessel for possession when the master's own body fails.

Maybe the Operatring Thetan levels were actually designed by Ron to create Disabled Thetans (DT's! :roflmao:)

Here is something I personally witnessed LRH doing. It's the only time I saw him, and I can only speculate at to what he was up to, however, it seems to support some of your speculations.

This was my very first post on ESMB.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=103111#post103111

FoTi

Crusader

Zinj

This is really interesting to me because.......when I was a child around 11 yrs old, back in the early 50's,I remember relaxing on my bed and I got this concept that other beings from somewhere far off this planet were using my eyes to see what was going on here on planet earth. I wasn't asleep....it wasn't a dream...it only happened once....I wasn't into science fiction (I read stuff like The Bobsie Twins or Call of the Wild - dog books), so I don't know where this idea came from. It was the first time, as far as I can recall that I had any idea of life somewhere else besides here on planet earth. At the same time I also had the idea that there was a chip in my head that they could control me with if they wanted to. :omg: Frieky, eh? Scary thought. Makes me very uncomfortable to even think about it. Don't know where I got that idea either.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This is really interesting to me because.......when I was a child around 11 yrs old, back in the early 50's,I remember relaxing on my bed and I got this concept that other beings from somewhere far off this planet were using my eyes to see what was going on here on planet earth. I wasn't asleep....it wasn't a dream...it only happened once....I wasn't into science fiction (I read stuff like The Bobsie Twins or Call of the Wild - dog books), so I don't know where this idea came from. It was the first time, as far as I can recall that I had any idea of life somewhere else besides here on planet earth. At the same time I also had the idea that there was a chip in my head that they could control me with if they wanted to. :omg: Frieky, eh? Scary thought. Makes me very uncomfortable to even think about it. Don't know where I got that idea either.

I remember reading a whole sci-fi book around 1990 where a sort of movie crew "filmed" people who were released in a wild forest-type setting and hunted for several days. The movie crew were sort of in a parallel dimension so could stay in close contact without being obtrusive. What they captured on "film" were the thoughts and emotional and physical characteristics of the person, so the audience could vicariously experience the terror and so forth.

I got a distinct chill reading this book, as if it was too close to reality for comfort. Several times since then, I've felt like other living beings were viewing things from my viewpoint, and not in a BT-type sense.

Then fairly recently I came across a similar idea in one of Barbara Brennan's books. I give her a great deal of credence in matters spiritual. I'll see if I can dig up the exact quote. Gives me the shivers. :)

Paul

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
How so? They have it set up so that people can donate to them millions of dollars, and the paperwork is entirely legal in that they can report that "Ima Moron" donated $750,000 (or whatever) on invoice #374966 and it will match up perfectly with Ima Moron's IRS tax records, assuming he reports it correctly. The donation can be to IAS or the SP building or special properties like a gold-plated replica of Hubbard's left armpit, or for services, or many other things.

Per Wikipedia, in US law money laundering is the practice of engaging in financial transactions to conceal the identity, source, or destination of illegally gained money. At face value, all the money is generated legally. By that I mean it comes from people more-or-less willingly and is invoiced showing its actual source. The money doesn't come from drug-running or knocking off banks. The reported practice of effectively dumping all the money into a big bucket and DM deciding what to do with it irrespective of corporate lines is doubtless illegal, but does not involve illegally-gained money.

I used the words "at face value" above because one could argue that the cult uses fraudulent promises to extract money from people, but that is not really the point here.

Paul

You're forgetting that we're talking about an international criminal conspiracy dressed up as a UFO mind control cult.

Extracting money from individuals under false pretenses is known as fraud, but the con doesn't stop there. Getting money from someone and telling them that you're spending it on A when you're really spending it on B, and then cooking the books to make it look like other money was spent on B is indeed money laundering.

Hatshepsut

Crusader

Zinj

Yeah, I think you gotta be vigilant. You can't space out like that. The phrase "the lights are on but nobody's home" may become an advertisement. Like, "Keep yourself secure against the new breed of brain usurpers.... Get ADT Zone Alarm...Today". :coolwink:

Actually I had a really bad thing happen to me. Not a dream like yours Zinj. But I had contemplated doing a bunk back in 1982 as I was having severe cardiac problems all the time. I'd screwed myself up with the niacin on the purif and poisoned my bloodstream with too much A and E.:duh:

I lay in my big waterbed looking up at the ceiling. I remember it was 3:45 a.m. and I'd just gotten off work. I was depressed and my heart was beating irregular. I said "screw it" I'm out of here. WHAM! Kerplunk! Right onto the sides of my temples!!! I got a a smack that has been giving me a hurt ever since. I felt something latch onto either side of my head just above the ears. Like someone has taken a pair of old fashion ice prongs and reached down upon me clamping my head.. :nervous: Fits the description of targs.:angry: Who's in charge?.... know those German kuckoo clocks, where Hansel comes out one door while Gretel goes in the other exchanging places via a revolving platform. Like that. I have had this temple somatic ever since. Processing on it does not work. I've mostly suppressed it out of my perception. I tried running advanced level techniques. No answer. A somatic but..:angry: no read. sf, sf, tick. Hiding. I feel instictrively these are attached to somewhere outside this universe. But I'm still ME only crankier now. :dance3:

I was just so shocked that the reaction to my thoughts could happen so fast. I was not really going to do a bunk. Just flirting with the idea of whether or not I could slide out and...Someone must've been already right there ready . OUCH....OUCH!!! :grouch:

Last edited:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is something I personally witnessed LRH doing. It's the only time I saw him, and I can only speculate at to what he was up to, however, it seems to support some of your speculations.

This was my very first post on ESMB.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=103111#post103111

I remember that first post of yours.

I think it is sometimes hard for scns and exes to contemplate these alternative possibilities as to what Hubbard was really up to. He put himself over so strongly as "mankind's friend" and all the PR blah. Also it is hard to contemplate the possibility of the depth of the deception that we fell for.

Yet when you look at his pre-scn stuff, his early Scn lectures and ramblings about bodies and Thetan "abilites" in this regard, you can see that his interests and beliefs were unusual, to say the least.

It is reasonable to assume that in his later years, given that he thought his "case" wasn't handled (ref his NOTs "research" in the Mayo sessions for his body ailments and mental distress), he would have attention on his coming death.

It seems entirely possible to me that he would be using his slave-cult to solve his physical problems. He never manifested being a problems release. Every tech "breakthrough", ethics order, declare, many PLs, secret GO tech, his Sea Org Orders and Commodore advices were "solutions" to problems.

He is very likely to have been using his Occult background to solve his apparent dwindling life force. And remember, earlier, at the time of the OTIII "breakthough" he'd just nearly done himself in with his motor cycle accident. So death and his physical vulberabilities would have been on his attention at the time of the "breakthrough".

I think he set up scn to achieve his goal "men are your slaves, material things are yours for the asking". Having achieved this to a some extent by the mid-sixties, his attention as regards the true nature of the OT levels could well have been based upon occult beliefs as regards power and life force.

So Hubbard could in fact have been a life-force vampire or life predator.

Zephyr

Patron with Honors
Tom;212344 Never once did I ever witness any "cult" activity or "brainwashing" or any horrible actions commited against anyone that violated my morals or sense of ethics. If you weren't there..then you don't know. Either that or I was one ultra naive idiot...but I don't think so. Everything LRH did was for the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics and in order to do that...maybe some heads had to roll. That's my three cents ( I upped it due to inflation) Tom If you weren't there..then you don't know.[/QUOTE said:
I was there, Tom. There's lots I don't know, though, but I do have enough sense to find out...

I've read your posts here and elsewhere and it seems to me that opinions that don't glow in favor of The Old Man or Scientology seem to be categorically dismissed by you.

I would suggest you take advantage of the internet and study "the other side of the coin". Doctors have to look at some pretty ugly things to diagnose a disease or get to the truth.

The truth of the matter is, Scientology clearly fits into any and all definitions of a cult. How and what it operates is a clear example of contemporary definitions of brainwashing. Tom, you will NOT discover the truth if you just study Scientology or what THEY want you to accept. Contrary to what THEY say, this world is populated by a very great number of intelligent people and many of them think Scientology is nonsense. Judge Judy says "If it doesn't make sense then it's not true!" (Had to slip that in)

As for Hubbard's death? Read the autopsy reports, Tom. Read from the people who were there.

We were all naive idiots when we were true believers, if I may be so bold to say so. Those who still believe in Hubbard and what he started still are idiots.

Hubbard was what's called a Maligned Narcissistic. It is a true mental disorder. He also manifested chronic paranoid disorders and he was delusional (like all true believers are to varying extent). There is another disorder called Disassociative Disorder, where the individual thinks he's something other than Human. Hubbard didn't believe in "Love" because that was a Human Emotion and Reaction and when he told you he loved you -- he was lying to your face.

Tom, the whole "Upper Bridge" is based on Science FICTION. OT III never happened on Earth as Hubbard described it. Have you read the thread about OT 8? How absurd.

I for one am real glad you are posting on these various sites and I hope you are reading other's posts. Once again, I suggest you look for the truth instead of continuing to believe in things, which are just not true. If you want to find out what a cult is, just ask here or XSO and I bet you'll be referred to a great number of good books. Same for Brainwashing. They weren't written by a Scientologist but they'll describe to a "T", what we went through.

Incidentally, finding out the truth about Hubbard will help you forgive him, hence let the whole thing go.

Rob Williamson

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
I remember that first post of yours.

I think it is sometimes hard for scns and exes to contemplate these alternative possibilities as to what Hubbard was really up to. He put himself over so strongly as "mankind's friend" and all the PR blah. Also it is hard to contemplate the possibility of the depth of the deception that we fell for.

Yet when you look at his pre-scn stuff, his early Scn lectures and ramblings about bodies and Thetan "abilites" in this regard, you can see that his interests and beliefs were unusual, to say the least.

It is reasonable to assume that in his later years, given that he thought his "case" wasn't handled (ref his NOTs "research" in the Mayo sessions for his body ailments and mental distress), he would have attention on his coming death.

It seems entirely possible to me that he would be using his slave-cult to solve his physical problems. He never manifested being a problems release. Every tech "breakthrough", ethics order, declare, many PLs, secret GO tech, his Sea Org Orders and Commodore advices were "solutions" to problems.

He is very likely to have been using his Occult background to solve his apparent dwindling life force. And remember, earlier, at the time of the OTIII "breakthough" he'd just nearly done himself in with his motor cycle accident. So death and his physical vulberabilities would have been on his attention at the time of the "breakthrough".

I think he set up scn to achieve his goal "men are your slaves, material things are yours for the asking". Having achieved this to a some extent by the mid-sixties, his attention as regards the true nature of the OT levels could well have been based upon occult beliefs as regards power and life force.

So Hubbard could in fact have been a life-force vampire or life predator.

Yeah, he sure could have.

You know what gave me the biggest case of the heebie-jeebies? 'Acknowledging' or whatever 'the Commodore' or 'Ron'. and the enforced applauding and 'admiration flowing'.

In an organization that was absolutely fanatical about 'if it isn't written, it isn't true', you had every org with a big picture of his fat face which was always applauded to after every meeting or event. The major- but perhaps not the only- non-written policy.

You know he set that up. Probably thinking he got something out of it.

Who knows, He might have. Rock stars talk about the rush from a crowd, even though that's right in front of them. Perhaps Laffy figured he could collect remotely. Wouldn't put it past him.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, I think you gotta be vigilant. You can't space out like that. The phrase "the lights are on but nobody's home" may become an advertisement. Like, "Keep yourself secure against the new breed of brain usurpers.... Get ADT Zone Alarm...Today". :coolwink:

Actually I had a really bad thing happen to me. Not a dream like yours Zinj. But I had contemplated doing a bunk back in 1982 as I was having severe cardiac problems all the time. I'd screwed myself up with the niacin on the purif and poisoned my bloodstream with too much A and E.:duh:

I lay in my big waterbed looking up at the ceiling. I remember it was 3:45 a.m. and I'd just gotten off work. I was depressed and my heart was beating irregular. I said "screw it" I'm out of here. WHAM! Kerplunk! Right onto the sides of my temples!!! I got a a smack that has been giving me a hurt ever since. I felt something latch onto either side of my head just above the ears. Like someone has taken a pair of old fashion ice prongs and reached down upon me clamping my head.. :nervous: Fits the description of targs.:angry: Who's in charge?.... know those German kuckoo clocks, where Hansel comes out one door while Gretel goes in the other exchanging places via a revolving platform. Like that. I have had this temple somatic ever since. Processing on it does not work. I've mostly suppressed it out of my perception. I tried running advanced level techniques. No answer. A somatic but..:angry: no read. sf, sf, tick. Hiding. I feel instictrively these are attached to somewhere outside this universe. But I'm still ME only crankier now. :dance3:

I was just so shocked that the reaction to my thoughts could happen so fast. I was not really going to do a bunk. Just flirting with the idea of whether or not I could slide out and...Someone must've been already right there ready . OUCH....OUCH!!! :grouch:

Wow Hatshepsut! That is really a freaky story. Who'd a thought that could happen that easily!?