What's new

Mike: SP Declare Survey

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
NOTE: One has to go to Mike's website at the below link in order to take the survey.

Mike: SP Declare Survey
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/sp-declare-survey/

Excerpt:
Given the interest in the last posting: Disconnection — Where Are The Declare Orders? I am interested to hear from as many as possible about their experiences with being declared a Suppressive Person in the last 10 years. (It’s not that anyone declared in previous years was less valid — I just made an arbitrary cutoff to keep this somewhat manageable).

Many of you have made public statements and are listed in the Indy 500 list. I would still like to hear from you. Others have walked away completely and are no longer practicing Scientology in any way – I would like to hear from you too.

What I am trying to establish is as close as possible how many people have been SP declared in the last 10 years. I am also interested in how many OTs, how many classed auditors and what is the combined years of staff experience and so on. So, if you know other people who qualify to respond to the survey, I would appreciate it if you could encourage them to also respond.

I will publish the numerical results after a few days.

If you do not want your name published, just check the DO NOT PUBLISH button after your name. Otherwise I would like to publish an “Honor Roll” of those who have been declared.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
First preliminary results are up

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-golden-age-of-sp-declares/

Profile of a Golden Age SP

If you fit this profile, you are at high risk of being SP declared (but don’t worry, you will be in VERY good company!!):

28 Years In Scientology: The average length of time as a member of the church for a declared SP is twenty eight years. It appears that people who knew what Scientology was like BEFORE David Miscavige gained total control are in the highest risk category.

10 Years on Staff: The average time contributed as a staff member for a declared SP is ten years. If you have spent 10 years or more on staff, you are probably a “New Era” SP and should just declare yourself and save David Miscavige the trouble of having to get rid of you.

Clear or OT: A whopping seventy one percent of declared SPs are Clear or OT. In fact fifty percent of declared SPs are OT and thirty-eight percent are OT V or above.

Trained Auditor: Sixty-six percent of declared SPs are trained auditors, Level 0 or above. If you include co-auditing and book auditors then seventy-two percent of declared SPs are also auditors. My survey included responses from over forty Grad V’s, Class VI’s and Class VIIIs. So 21% of these declared SPs are Grad V’s or above.

Administratively Trained: Seventy-nine percent of declared SPs have trained to Staff Status II or above. While I could not break down the huge amount of training information I got, I did notice that there were 14 people who were OEC/FEBC trained and an additional 13 people who were Data Series Evaluator Course trained. So 13% who have reached the highest levels of Scientology administrative training.

See Mike's blog for more

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Interesting! - I'm fast! - Call me Speedy Conzales! - I was declared after 1,5 years on staff. Hardly any auditing, around 25 hours or so.. Not clear.. So.. Am I quick to smell the coffee, or am I just so obviously a freakin and glaringly conspicious SP?

:unsure:

Terril park

Sponsor
Interesting! - I'm fast! - Call me Speedy Conzales! - I was declared after 1,5 years on staff. Hardly any auditing, around 25 hours or so.. Not clear.. So.. Am I quick to smell the coffee, or am I just so obviously a freakin and glaringly conspicious SP?

Clearly gifted.:)

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

I left after two years but remain apathetic about whether I was declared (don't know, don't care).

Re: "85% of people in Scientology who had attested to Clear are NOT Clear"

"85% of people in Scientology who had attested to Clear are NOT Clear"

Yes, I realize there are no Clears. Yes, I realize I cannot show you a motherfucking Clear. Nonetheless, the following post on the COS management perception or explanation is interesting:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-golden-age-of-sp-declares/#comment-5887

Forever Lurker wrote a good post on that page.