What's new

New to the board...asking for Information/Help

David K

Hi,

my Name is David and i´m living in the northern Part of Germany. First of all I should say that i´ve never been a member of Scientology... but my ex-girlfriend is a member of a freezone Org in Germany called " Ron´s Org". This is what i´ve learned from my son who further told me that he would visiting the "Org" on a regular Basis. Most of the time of the year he lives with his mother. I´m a so called " Holiday Dad" with no rights concerning "carrying or education or...
My Question is: should I see the freezone Org as dangerous as the "original" Scientology Church for a child of 13 years of age? I told my son my view and how dangerous the church is in my opinion but his mother is totally into it. I´m a bit confused now and I don´t know how to act or better say shall I act. I hope someone here can give me some help!! thank you very much...david

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I don't think Freezone is anywhere near as dangerous as "official" Scientology. There is always the risk that your son will get curious about "real" Scientology, and decide to check out an official org, but I don't think official orgs will accept people from Freezone.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I don't think Freezone is anywhere near as dangerous as "official" Scientology. There is always the risk that your son will get curious about "real" Scientology, and decide to check out an official org, but I don't think official orgs will accept people from Freezone.
Could they, since the stats have been diving into the ground, because of desparation start to accept those? Or would that be seen as not doing as Ron would?

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Could they, since the stats have been diving into the ground, because of desparation start to accept those? Or would that be seen as not doing as Ron would?
Hubbard's policy is that someone that had been involved in a "squirrel group" (e.g. Ron's Org) is an "illegal pc" and can't receive any auditing until the group is disbanded. They could petition to train but are not allowed to do the auditing side of the Bridge.
They are also looked down by other Scientologists - in a way worse than being a "wog".

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
There is "Senior Policy" in the Church of Scientology that is inviolable and make it 100% impossible for a former member of a "Squirrel Group" (e.g. "Indie Scn", "Ron's Org", et al) to ever do a course or receive auditing. Therefore, it is impossible that someone from Ron's Org can ever become a member of the COS.

Furthermore, anyone who allowed that "squirrel" to join the COS would themselves become declared an "SP" and they would immediately also be banned, disconnected and targeted with destruction.

Exception: Unless the original squirrel was discovered to have just won the lottery, in which case they would be given VIP treatment, allowed to do all their auditing/training immediately all the way up to OT VIII. And they would receive jumbo Humanitarian medallions like Tom Cruise. And the staff member that allowed them to go back on the Bridge would be un-declared and promptly given a glowing Commendation Report---and a ten percent (10%) FSM commission.

Last edited:

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
This
There is "Senior Policy" in the Church of Scientology that are inviolable and make it 100% impossible for them to ever allow a person who has formerly been in a "Squirrel Group" (e.g. "Ron's Org") to do a course or receive auditing. Therefore, it is impossible that someone in Ron's Org can ever become a member of the COS.

Furthermore, anyone who allowed that "squirrel" to join the COS would themselves become declared an "SP" and they would immediately also be banned, disconnected and targeted with destruction.

Unless the original squirrel was discovered to have won the lottery, in which case they would be given VIP treatment, allowed to do all their auditing/training immediately all the way up to OT VIII. And they would receive jumbo Humanitarian medallions like Tom Cruise. And the staff member that allowed them to go back on the Bridge would be un-declared and promptly given a glowing commendation report and a ten percent (10%) FSM commission.

This a perfect example of 'infinite justice' as applied by CO$

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm going to invoke the "for every Scientology policy there is an equal or senior policy that negates it" rule.

To my thinking, at least in the old days, if someone has joined a squirrel group and they were never previously in an official COS org or mission then they could petition the Guardians Office/OSA to be allowed to receive services on the basis that they didn't know any better. They would probably have to jump through a lot of hoops, time consuming and expensive sec-checks, conditions, amends, participating in black ops against the squirrel group, etc. and the services would be severely limited, maybe never for the OT Levels, but they try to leave the door open a crack...especially if they see money or an effective blow against the enemy in the proposition.

But in the spirit of devious contrarian thinking, if I wanted to torpedo someone's ambitions to get into Scientology and there was little I could do to stop it then I might consider encouraging them to get into something like the Freezone exactly so they have an extremely difficult time getting into official Scientology.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I'm going to invoke the "for every Scientology policy there is an equal or senior policy that negates it" rule.

To my thinking, at least in the old days, if someone has joined a squirrel group and they were never previously in an official COS org or mission then they could petition the Guardians Office/OSA to be allowed to receive services on the basis that they didn't know any better. They would probably have to jump through a lot of hoops, time consuming and expensive sec-checks, conditions, amends, participating in black ops against the squirrel group, etc. and the services would be severely limited, maybe never for the OT Levels, but they try to leave the door open a crack...especially if they see money or an effective blow against the enemy in the proposition.

But in the spirit of devious contrarian thinking, if I wanted to torpedo someone's ambitions to get into Scientology and there was little I could do to stop it then I might consider encouraging them to get into something like the Freezone exactly so they have an extremely difficult time getting into official Scientology.

HellYeah! That post was loaded with goodies, let's unpack some of it further. . .

"...they could petition the Guardians Office/OSA to be allowed to receive services on the basis that they didn't know any better."

Once again invoking the HUBBARD LAW OF COMMOTION, even with that exculpabllity factor, there is an "equal and opposite" policy that could be used to slam that same individual with Draconian cult "justice" and "ethics" actions. Because, in spite of the fact that that person quite innocently (and laudably) took a self improvement class a decade before they ever even heard the words "Church of Scientology"; doing EST or doing the Com Course at "Ron's Org" 800 miles outside of Moscow.

Yet despite their effort to make themselves more able, theyare still a despicable squirrel trying to sabotage "mankind's only hope", because:

"THE BEING ALWAYS KNOWS!"
LOL. The being knows that they are supporting a squirrel group! I guess there is the Analytical Mind and the hidden Reactive Mind and even more hidden Knowing Mind, LOL.

It's a beautiful thing, one of the top 3 hidden data line in a cult that lies about having no hidden data lines. if you want to let them off the hook, you simply use Ron's study tech and cite the fact that they had never been hatted on it or ever even saw it "in writing". But if you want a "head on a pike", well that's even easier!

"...and the services would be severely limited, maybe never for the OT Levels"

Well, that's certifiably another one of the cult's hall-of-fame whoppers! Lavishly expensive "sec checks" and "eligibility" auditing in order to "receive an invitation" to the next OT level. And then some mysterious person uplines determines that you did everything perfectly in Scientology for the past 30 years, but you did not someone "contribute enough". Naturally, that means your exchange is out which prevents you from attaining the miraculous case gains of EXTERIOR, LEVITATION, IMMORTALITY & TOTAL CAUSE OVER LIFE! So, you are assigned an amends project to make up the damage you did by not helping Scientology expand enough to save the planet. Hey, the Ethics Officer, suddenly cognites with a huge grin: "Wow, I just realized what you could do to handle the last 3 decades of criminality and route on OT III by dinnertime today! Just donate two sets of BASICS to a library. It's only $8,000 and I've got a charge card reader right here on my desk. Be sure to sign that selection slip too, so you don't go crime with me as your FSM!"

CONCLUSION: When someone has committed two (2) of the worst sins in Scientology (having been on psych lines and receiving electroshock) it is impossible for them to ever do any OT level, they can only (perhaps) do some training courses and hope that they will be accepted next lifetime. Unless that being is a super-rich upstat real estate developer, like the wonderful (and late) Marshall Goldblatt. He "rose above" the years of being on psych lines and even rose above electro shock therapy and was allowed to do all the OT levels. Marshall was in fact celebrated as a mega VIP ethical power being with celebrities staying at his place and major events held there as well. All because Marshall wrote checks to innumerable "causes" to save the planet. What does all this prove? Just this--that Scientology's policies, scripture and ethics and tech are a clownish joke used to manipulate credulous dupes who really think that Scientology follow or even believes in its own ever-changing "scripture" (i.e. propaganda, big lies & fraudulent claims).

Last edited:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
In the 1970s, I knew a Riverside Mission staffer who told me that she had started in Dianology and then went to official Scientology.