What's new

Pedophile protected by the CoS

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
There are many, many stories of molestation and sexual abuse throughout the history of LRon's insanity, hey, they're just adults (thetans) in little bodies after all, so that makes it 'okay'.... :angry::angry::angry:
Twisted fucking cult is twisted. :omg:

:yes:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Nope, ain't gonna happen. Seriously man, 'child care' in this cult? Fucking Lron was as fucked in the head as anyone entrusting their children to others within the madness.

(grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!)

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nope, ain't gonna happen. Seriously man, 'child care' in this cult? Fucking Lron was as fucked in the head as anyone entrusting their children to others within the madness.

(grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!)

I don't think lron was ok on this. This is different.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Lron created the initial monster, it, and cults of similar structure, is a pedophiles wet dream, as long as you have money or life to give cult, it seems the biggest sin is getting caught.
LRon was an abusive mother-fucker right from the git-go, and though I have never heard any direct first person accounts of the fat, lying, diseased, mental-case diddling anyone, that wouldn't come as much of a shock. I really don't think Hubbard would give a rat's ass as long as there was money to be 'made'.

renegade

There are several staff members that protected this pedophile

1. Made the mothers of the children wrong claiming the children pulled it in.

2. Attacked the moms for not accepting the liability formulas of the perpetrators.

renegade

Lron created the initial monster, it, and cults of similar structure, is a pedophiles wet dream, as long as you have money or life to give cult, it seems the biggest sin is getting caught.

I don't think lron was this low. This guy is beyond that.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I don't think lron was this low. This guy is beyond that.

Really? You are entitled to your opinion of course, mine is that he was much, much, lower. Hubbard created the environment, and seriously, ethics was not one of his strong suits no matter how the pig is painted and presented to the general staff and public. The twisted POS would have fucked babies all day long if he thought it would garner him extra-speshul powers.
Fuck Hubbard, and fuck his sick construct. And the pedo? Fuck him too, hope he rots in hell as well.

renegade

I am sure the pedo is paying in prison. I hear it is frowned on in prison and they get beat up.

My question is do the org staff feel any guilt protecting this guy and making the child and mom the perps with Hubbard's "they pulled it in" crap.

Wtf!!! You get raped at 2 yrs old and it's and it's your fault!!!!

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I know eh. Who knows how the people covering shit up feel about it? I would imagine that the fully indoctrinated can find excuses and justification for pretty much anything, its how Hubbard made it work.

renegade

I wonder what are the legal ramifications are for taking this pedophiles side. How are the staff that backed him up accountable? Can they be prosecuted as well for covering up and attacking the parents and child for pulling it in?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I wonder what are the legal ramifications are for taking this pedophiles side. How are the staff that backed him up accountable? Can they be prosecuted as well for covering up and attacking the parents and child for pulling it in?

Look what happened in Au. To me its 'harbouring a criminal' or 'aiding and abetting' :shrug: dunno US laws.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is disgusting COS protects abusers. It is hardly surprising.

Hubbard wouldn't want this?
This wasn't exactly someone who let empathy and society norms and values slow him down. This is a man who used children to scrub decks, tortured them in chain lockers and was dressed and waited on by young girls. Would the report of sexual abuse of a child even raise an eyebrow of a man such as this?

Of course the adult followers are not necessarily going to feel the same way.

Very handy if you are source. Make it doctrine and sweep all the outrages away with a spiritual brush. The kids are just adult thetans in little bodies and they pulled it in. In case that doesn't mollify, add in that legal issues against another scientologist should be handled in the church or else....Bingo paedophile's paradise.

Annie+Broeker.jpg

The image that gives me a thousand creeps.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
That's it! This pedophile was protected by the Cof S. He molested at least 2 scn children AT THE LEAST!

Just want this known and on record.
http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=816551

I can't reveal my sources but this really happened. This guy was a staff member too.

You don't have to reveal your sources, but where did he serve on staff? He owned a company - Holotech (he was the sole employee) out of his apartment @
775 Wagner Drive, #11, Battle Ground, MI 49017

http://www.whoismind.com/whois/holotech.net.html

His ex-wife Denise Griffith Little is on a Sponsor list - 1997. No record of courses.

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/impact/impact075sponsors.html

http://www.oursites.org/denisegriffith/myself.htm

Alan is on the Honor Roll in 1996. No record of courses.

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/impact/impact069honorroll.html

http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/...0313/Calhoun-County-Circuit-Court-sentencings

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
The unfortunate bit about this is that the cult in protecting the paedophile is acting just like a ligit church. The catholic church has been protecting an enormous unofficial paedo ring for hundreds of years. If you want horror stories talk to a grown up choir boy, or an orphan who was 'cared for' by a monk in a Catholic orphanage. There were truly caring monks and priests too, of course but there was a lot of abuse, and it was the Vatican's duty to hide this from the world. I think this has changed, I really hope so.

Churches and cults rely on guilt for finances, it's repentant sinners that pay the most, they also put in lots of hours of amends projects and all with the sin that can be used a s a blackmail tool. Choir boys grow up and become choir masters and priests and monks and the cycle carries on. I think if you looked closely at Christian church men you would find a lot of people who were damaged as kids.

There have been rumours about the CMO, but they have never been taken too seriously. That photo does make me wonder.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
The unfortunate bit about this is that the cult in protecting the paedophile is acting just like a ligit church. The catholic church has been protecting an enormous unofficial paedo ring for hundreds of years. If you want horror stories talk to a grown up choir boy, or an orphan who was 'cared for' by a monk in a Catholic orphanage. There were truly caring monks and priests too, of course but there was a lot of abuse, and it was the Vatican's duty to hide this from the world. I think this has changed, I really hope so.

Churches and cults rely on guilt for finances, it's repentant sinners that pay the most, they also put in lots of hours of amends projects and all with the sin that can be used a s a blackmail tool. Choir boys grow up and become choir masters and priests and monks and the cycle carries on. I think if you looked closely at Christian church men you would find a lot of people who were damaged as kids.

There have been rumours about the CMO, but they have never been taken too seriously. That photo does make me wonder.

The catholic church has a lot to answer for. What never fails to shock me is how many people /institutions enable paedophiles. The bishop covering for his priest, the wife ignorant that her husband coach is raping boys in the same house, Michael Jackson's family and employees knowing and seeing things and doing nothing.

Mary Sue Hubbard and the CMO... even if it was all innocent, no misconduct... and I really hope so because I don't want to go there...would she have let her young teenage daughter wait on and dress some old drunken man? If not, why was it okay for her husband to do this with other people's daughters?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
That's it!

This pedophile was protected by the Cof S.

He molested at least 2 scn children AT THE LEAST!

Just want this known and on record.
http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=816551

I can't reveal my sources but this really happened. This guy was a staff member too.

There was an incident in NY Fdn in the 80's where a staff member molested the 9 year old daughter of the Dir Comm's girlfriend. The molester was just quietly tossed off staff. The police were not called because it would be "out-PR" for the incident to get in the press.