What's new

Ronnie Miscavige

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ronnie Miscavige is one of the sweetest, kindest, friendliest people I have ever known.

As far as I know there is not one single negative report about him anywhere on the net.

I have never known anyone who has had something bad to say about him.

He has distanced himself from the Church of Scientology.

It is not just to drag him within any negative focus here.

Just my two cents.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Is he not in the Sea Org anymore? He was a nice person. I wonder how he would have ever been let out? Seems beyond ... anything I could imagine. Weird. He was in Exec Strata last time I knew.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
He probably was going to get RPFed and decided not to have anything to do with that and left, routing out. Hmmm. Anyone know the story? I am curious. And what happened with his daughter then?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
He refused to divorce his wife, and left with her when she decided to go.

That was several years ago, and he and his wife are trying to make a life for themselves.

I don't think he should be pulled into attacks because he is DM's brother.

Geeeeze, just more fair game..... Guilty by association?

I wouldn't want somebody dragging up my name on the internet for all of my new friends a co workers to see just because of the time I spent in the Sea Org.

We are all guilty of being connected to Scientology at one time or another.

We talk here of people being abused and loosing rights and injustices as if we ourselves have transcended such behavior.

Is there anyone on this forum that can say Ronnie did some disservice towards them?

I doubt if anyone on this forum could say Ronnie Miscavige did some disservice against them.

So why is he a target?

He is not a representative of the Church or a spokeperson.

He is not attacking anybody here.

He is nobodies enemy here, or anywhere else that I know about.

If he is able to make a new life with his wife and has some success I am very happy for both of them.

They were both good friends to me when I was in the Sea Org.

I was in the Sea Org once, does that make me a bad person?

I don't think so. I had good intentions.

Is my photo and info from the web going to show up here on a thread?

I hope you all who know me have a little more consideration for my new life.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
He was not going to get rpf'd.

He was tired of watching his wife abused with rpf, and she was tired of being suppressed by David Miscavige with rfp assignments.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
To the best of my knowledge the only Miscavige in the Sea Org besides DM is his father.

DM's wife Michelle left Int and hasn't been seen or heard for months either, by the people at Int.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I don't have any particular ill-feeling towards Ronnie Miscavige, but, he is a former high ranking public official of the 'Church' of Scientology and, as such, he's a public figure.

He could pretty much take care of that by publicly disavowing Scientology and the 'Church', but, nothing will erase that history. It's *his* history, and *his* culpability.

And, naturally, to publicly disavow Scientology would be a 'High Crime', so, no doubt he'd prefer to weasle around that.

I don't think anybody's out to 'get' Ronnie, but, I also don't think he's done anything to take responsibility for his own crimes.

How hard is it to just say 'Geez... I fucked up. Scientology did evil things and I did too. I left when it began doing evil things to *me*; not because I cared about the evil it was doing before and to other people'?

Zinj

Div6

Crusader
He refused to divorce his wife, and left with her when she decided to go.

That was several years ago, and he and his wife are trying to make a life for themselves.

I don't think he should be pulled into attacks because he is DM's brother.

Geeeeze, just more fair game..... Guilty by association?

I wouldn't want somebody dragging up my name on the internet for all of my new friends a co workers to see just because of the time I spent in the Sea Org.

We are all guilty of being connected to Scientology at one time or another.

We talk here of people being abused and loosing rights and injustices as if we ourselves have transcended such behavior.

Is there anyone on this forum that can say Ronnie did some disservice towards them?

I doubt if anyone on this forum could say Ronnie Miscavige did some disservice against them.

So why is he a target?

He is not attacking anybody here.

I hope you all who know me have a little more consideration for my new life.

There was no malice intended in my posting this. Nor do I expect any untoward consequences. It is just curious how that ball bounced....and any factual data would help fill the vacuum of how he ended up where he ended up. I never met the man myself, but I certainly do not bear any ill will. Any info on how he managed to extricate himself and his family?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Biddy got sent to the rpf.

She was out a few weeks and was going to get sent back again.

It was no secret her and DM did not get along.

She flapped and her and Ronnie locked themselves in their room for a few days and would not come out or let anyone in.

It was a big flap.

When they did open the door they had their clothes in a suitcase, walked to their car, got in and drove away and that was that.

Some false PR was spread around that Biddy had had an out 2D while on a mission at Flag.

That was totally false.

She just didn't want to do the rpf for what?......the seventh time?

The first time she did it she did it with Ronnie, they got sent to the rpf for out 2D.

Let's face it though, they just got fed up with, or outgrew, the Sea Org and that madness.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
From what I was told Michelle disappeared from Int about eight months ago.

Nobody was told anything about it. Not a word was written or mentioned anywhere.

Maybe she is decorating the new habitat for her and DM?

Last edited:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Wow. How do you have so much info? Very interesting.

By the way - good for Bitty and Ronnie!!! (Did their kids get out too?)

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow. How do you have so much info? Very interesting.

By the way - good for Bitty and Ronnie!!! (Did their kids get out too?)

Just people coming out of the Sea Org and posting on the net, or people forwarding emails or posts to me.

Geeeze, this is all old news!

I thought everybody knew!

I know somebody, sent me a whole bunch of posts put on some forum by "blownforgood" , there were some other people, maybe Chuck Beatty , yes, Chuck knows everything about current events and has been able to send me current reports about friends of mine.

That web site for Ronnie has been up for months.

People still stay in touch with or reconnect with friends.

There was a reconnection site up for a while where I got to track down a lot of people that came out.

Called "Scientology reconnection".

I still know people that are on lines that have family in the Sea Org or Xspouses.

I found out a lot about what was happening at that time when I was on the XSO list for a while about a year ago.

People do post on BB's list a lot, the freezone list.

I got run off that list (not by BB) for my beliefs in magick, and for "railing against justice".

I made myself vanish!

But anyway, there are lots of lists around with people giving updated reports.

And there are lots of people "on lines" who are quite dismayed and dissapointed with what was and what is that like to chat over martini's at brunch!

Besides that, I am in good standing with the Church.

I even paid off my "freeloader" debt.

I'm not a soldier in any war.

I try to stay on good terms with everybody.

I think the outpoints I notice and speak of are understaood to be from my viewpoint, and may even be helpful to the Church or people coming out.

In fact, I am on NOTS auditing right now in the Freezone.

I refuse to inherit enemies of other people.

As long as I am decent to the people in front of me I have a license to be anywhere doing what I want. Without apologies.

Last edited:

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Family

I was thinking about my Dad today, and my brother, as I was driving somewhere. I hit a grief charge and burst out crying. I miss my brother. I miss each of my 4 sisters. I miss my mother. I miss my children. Ronnie Miscavige has the right to conduct his ex-SO status in any way he sees fit. It may let him have a family relationship. It may save the right to send and recieve cards, emails, and phone calls from family at holidays , birthdays, etc. It may save his ability to speak to his father and brother, no matter what other differences they may have. Blood family is important to many people. I can't fault Ronnie for keeping his own counsel.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's right Mike!

And family is very important to him.

As I understand it he is in the Virginia area to care for his elderly mother and his wife and children.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I wrote KRs on the pricing for auditing and training back in the 80's and early 1990's, for about 7 years straight.

There was a point, after I had determined that SOED's and other junior issues were violating HCOPLS on pricing, per the HCOPL "Seniority of Orders", I wrote High Crime Reports on every terminal in Exec Strata. (I'll tell the whole story later)

Anyway, Ronnie Miscavage, As Marketing Exec Int, sent me a letter informing me that the HCOPL which was used to set the prices was a Marketing Series PL that talked about pricing versus costing.

Just like the bullshit references I had received earlier for Guilliame Leserve and others, it made no sense at all. And Ronnie's letter to me had the flavor of, "You had better shut the fuck up now."

It was a few weeks later that I was ordered to SMI again for "handling", while my folders were gone through by an auditor sent in by Int and I could not seem to pass a "Leadership Survey" despite taking it 6 times. That's when I was taken off the post of ED and made a course supervisor in my mission.

Ronnie Miscavage, at that time, was very much a Rondroid Int "Power Terminal" who defended an indefensible party line and undoubtedly was in on punishing me for writing a KR. The term they used was "flappy KR". And I have no doubt that he violated Seniority of Orders with regard to pricing just like the rest of them.

We all have to come to terms with what we did as Scientologists, even Ronnie. Maybe especially Ronnie, because at least in my case, he obviously went along with and defended egregious violations of policy, impoverishing missions and orgs and their hardworking staff, and abusing his power.

So, I don't have any special place in my heart for the sweetness of Ronnie Miscavage.