What's new

Scientology Sharia law

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh well, thought it might be proof that indi scn was set up by COB in case the mother ship is killed off by the authorities. I know it's a completely bonkers idea, so is recording all of Hubbard's words onto titanium CDs, I wouldn't put anything passed the obnoxious little shrimpling.
Hubbard's words are recorded onto stainless steel CDs which are stored in titanium boxes.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Then Judges are violating the First Amendment. The First amendment prohibits Congress from establishing or prohibiting religion but the courts cannot compel a man to go to a religious institution and then say they can't make a decision for or against what their methods are because the First Amendment prohibits compelled association. The judge who orders someone to a religious retreat for any reason is establishing religion as law.

That is not the free exercise of religion because it was compelled. The courts are using religion to wash their hands of any responsibility for the outcome. If they can't be responsible for the outcome then they can't order the man to go there.

This is using religion as an excuse instead of holding them to what they are supposed to be which is a betterment to society, not a determiner of what is right or wrong when they have a conflict of interest to preserve themselves over who they injure.
There is a lot of known history about the formation of Laws. From what is in recorded form it appears that narcissistic attitudes run the gamut going back as far as circa 2100 BCE
The Ur-Nammu law code is the oldest known, written about 300 years before Hammurabi's law code.
Although it is known that earlier law-codes existed, such as the Code of Urukagina, this represents the earliest extant legal text. It is three centuries older than the Code of Hammurabi.

This is what stands out for me. "The prologue, typical of Mesopotamian law codes, invokes the deities for Ur-Nammu's kingship.

I not necessarily faulting the Kings for invoking the deities, as I believe there are even deeper anthropological histories seeding such traditional behaviours, but they are in my opinion still narcissistic.

These of course pave the roads of law formation through Authority of Kings, likely falsely claiming connection to divinity ( can we say anthropomorphic imaginations or illusions? )

What is remarkable is the effort by the founders in formulating the Constitution to attempt to establish laws of man that make sense from a human perspective . We see this in the Federalist Papers.

And I agree more or less that the Judges....note...this were and still are of Esquire status...something granted by the King/Queens of England and other countries, as setting them above, IE: "your Honour" others and therefore being liable of the traits of narcissistic Authority and thus transferring and infiltrating and poisoning Justice systems with the 'divinity -religious Authority mythology'

Thus we have arrived to the present with a certain degree of chaos due to the battle between, 'reasoned facts to formulate humanitarian behaviour laws, and the ;illusionary-imagined facts' to unreasoned formulation of Authoritarian prescribed behaviour legislated law.

Liberty/sovereignty vs Slavery/Tyranny blend about as well as oil and water.. What could go wrong?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good questions! :yes:

During the Monique Rathbun lawsuit vs the CoS wasn't her legal team working towards establishing that they were a business? It seemed that the judge in the case was seeing that as well.
Both the IRS and the Cult of Scientology have a divine connection...to MONEY. Just ask God he created everything.

Turning to that dictionary page that defines Divine.. nope I don't accept it...I need HH's definition..that might be more accurate...a crap...is there anyone else who might issue a the correct Tulpa definition...sorry Alanzo, I couldn't resist...I jest...well sort of.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I'm not a mind reader. Nor do I assume to have all the facts of the matter. His advice might well have been good advice. It's no small undertaking to go up against the co$ in the legal arena.
If you have a small case (not enough money involved to make it interesting to a lawyer on a contingency-fee basis) and no high-powered lawyers willing to take it on pro-bono, you lose.

The CoS has enough money to out-spend you, and an incentive to spend $100K to make a $10K case go away, because they know that if ANY small cases start winning judgements, then it will be "blood in the water" for lawyer-sharks.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wow, what a waste of stainless steel and titanium!

Could've used it to make more useful things like potato peelers that won't rust or wear out...
Well, after the fall of civilisation, which these things are designed for in the first place, they're gonna make great spearheads and arrowheads.

Paul

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Well, after the fall of civilisation, which these things are designed for in the first place, they're gonna make great spearheads and arrowheads.

Paul
Or frisbees There'll be no more CD players or electricity either..

Won't be much good for dinner plates or soup bowls with that big hole in the middle.