What's new

Scientology to Marc and Claire Headley: Spy For Us and We'll Forget the $43K You Owe

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: The $43,000 Bounty

Then you'll likely be PRed and spun, possibly without even knowing it.

Enjoy the ride. :)

Sounds exactly...exactly like the kind of thing Marty says to posters who agree with someone he's disparaging. I stopped reading his site when he said the same about a poster called Kassapa.

But, then again, I don't have the far-reaching insight of great minds. So, what do I know?

I guess, when you're above others, you just have a superior view of all that's happening in the world and are obligated to correct the masses.

noblesse oblige.

Let me kiss the hem of the gown of the boot that kicks me.

Jquepublic

That is so wonderful! People are amazing! I hope they can get the kids' swing set back, but I guess they will need a car first.

I do too! I hope they can get back all the things that they sold to try to pay the debt and put a little money away for baby number 3! :)

BardoThodol

I totally didn't get that you were joking! Biggest drawback of online communication.

And I wasn't trying to be mean to you! I type the way I talk, which probably isn't always a good thing. I'm sorry! Did I mention I'm a redhead? It really matters. :flowers:

One of the things that leaves me scratching my head is when someone apologizes for trusting their feelings. If we had trusted our feelings while in the church we would have all left a lot sooner.

But a PR line convinced us that what we felt didn't match the reality of the situation.

Gut instincts are often pretty accurate, sometimes far more accurate than the data and information we're fed.

Then again, part of our gut instinct said that Scientology would save us.

Me-0-my, pumpkin pie.

Just donated and the fund is up to 12k.

Purple Rain

Crusader

I do too! I hope they can get back all the things that they sold to try to pay the debt and put a little money away for baby number 3! :)

Yes, I hope they'll be alright. I guess they will only have one income, at least while the baby is small.

BardoThodol

Re: Scientology to Marc and Claire Headley: Spy For Us and We'll Forget the $43K You

Cool!

Actually, that's one of the TOP 10 BENEFITS OF LEAVING SCIENTOLOGY.

The realization that instead of Hubbard's freaky-fanatic-false datum: "What is real to you is real", the truth is that: "What is real to everyone else is what is real".

Thus, people operating within reality all see the same thing.

Nice to be out here with y'all! Hugs!

Rashomon

Jquepublic

One of the things that leaves me scratching my head is when someone apologizes for trusting their feelings. If we had trusted our feelings while in the church we would have all left a lot sooner.

But a PR line convinced us that what we felt didn't match the reality of the situation.

Gut instincts are often pretty accurate, sometimes far more accurate than the data and information we're fed.

Then again, part of our gut instinct said that Scientology would save us.

Me-0-my, pumpkin pie.

Just donated and the fund is up to 12k.

Well, I apologized for having apparently mistaken Veda's meaning, not necessarily for anything that I said as I don't feel I crossed any lines. I'm sure the mods will correct me on that if I'm mistaken! :p

Good on ya for donating!! Between the Indie fund (assuming it's all donated) and what's been donated on the site they're almost halfway to their goal!! And as a bonus, we all got a chance to say thanks to Marc and Claire for all they've gone through. :thumbsup:

BardoThodol

Well, I apologized for having apparently mistaken Veda's meaning, not necessarily for anything that I said as I don't feel I crossed any lines. I'm sure the mods will correct me on that if I'm mistaken! :p

Good on ya for donating!! Between the Indie fund (assuming it's all donated) and what's been donated on the site they're almost halfway to their goal!! And as a bonus, we all got a chance to say thanks to Marc and Claire for all they've gone through. :thumbsup:

I can only budget a few minutes a day to ESMB so I'm just gradually getting to understand various posters. With a few minutes, I can only read samplings of a very few.

Not to love bomb you (heaven forbid that anyone express appreciation for anyone else!) but I enjoy your ability to discern and balance.

Doing a lot of yoga lately, I've come to appreciate balance.

A balanced view is a good thing.

A balanced life is pure bliss.

BardoThodol

Re: Scientology to Marc and Claire Headley: Spy For Us and We'll Forget the $43K You

Where's Gaddy? We need her to shoop Slappy McSavage and Top Gun Tommy being buried in that sand.

Gaddy is a she?

OMG, if this is true, I'm going to have to change my imagined image.

Yikes!

Terril park

Sponsor

He had to do something with the money. It's not his to begin with.

Others have done more for far less applause.

Anything that helps the Headleys is good.

However, Rathbun's PR&spin mission hasn't changed.

Possibly worth noting he didn't use the money for personal profit.

Spin and PR that.

Gib

Crusader

Anyone who is still in the Church of Scientology would have to be hunkered down in a bunker under the war-torn streets of Berlin, hoping & pretending that the Normandy Invasion didn't really happen.

The nearly unfathomable irony of Scientology is that it is the "Science of Knowing How to Know" but Scientologists are always the very last people to know anything.

And they don't know until they are out of Scientology.

There is a personality question they they all do. It's the question that asks "do you keep up with current affairs?" or something like that. How many members answer mostly yes, when in fact they do not. They are not allowed to get both sides to a story in the news regarding scientology or they probably put up their thought stopping mechanism and turn the channel on the TV or look away. In Star Trek, the captain says "shields up", they do the same in scientology.

TG1

Angelic Poster

:)

$13,210

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Insideedition.jpg

http://www.insideedition.com/entert...ology-auditioned-women-to-be-tom-cruises-wife

Transcript.
Marc Headley talks to Inside edition 4 September 2012

TG1

Angelic Poster

Barbara Walters is now officially senile.

There's the proof.

TG1

TG1

Angelic Poster

$15,610

Veda

Sponsor

Possibly worth noting he didn't use the money for personal profit.

Spin and PR that.

It would have been illegal if he had.

Over the last 20 years, over 70 thousand dollars have gone from my pocket to various causes fighting the cult, and helping people involved with the cult. I've never mentioned this before and will never mention it again. Your and Bardo's attempt to run some sort of guilt trip on me = exactly nothing.

As I already wrote, anything that helps the Headleys is good.

The full amount paid would be terrific.

Terril park

Sponsor

It would have been illegal if he had.

Over the last 20 years, over 70 thousand dollars have gone from my pocket to various causes fighting the cult, and helping people involved with the cult. I've never mentioned this before and will never mention it again. Your and Bardo's attempt to run some sort of guilt trip on me = exactly nothing.

As I already wrote, anything that helps the Headleys is good.

The full amount paid would be terrific.

You've been running a guilt trip on Marty. And me for that matter.