What's new

Scientology to Marc and Claire Headley: Spy For Us and We'll Forget the $43K You Owe

TG1

Angelic Poster
Re: Scientology to Marc and Claire Headley: Spy For Us and We'll Forget the $43K You

Am I going to have to separate you kids?

Don't make me come up there!

:roflmao:

FoTi

Crusader
Re: Scientology to Marc and Claire Headley: Spy For Us and We'll Forget the $43K You

Arseholes! They're sitting on all that real estate and billions of dollars and they want to ruin a mum and dad with a baby on the way. Evil opportunistic money grubbing monsters! After all they did to the Headleys - all the abuse - they can't even blush. Instead they would take the family car and home. Welcome to the most ethical group on the planet.

Well....remember what LRH said...."ruin them utterly". Scientologists are just following what LRH said to do. They are too blind to see that their actions are not the "greatest good", but instead are evil....they see things backwards.

And DM has got to be one of the biggest ass.ole LRH puppets on the planet right now. :angry:

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron

$16315.00! :cheerleader:

Sindy

Crusader

Omg, this is getting quite exciting!

It certainly feels like one big happy family. I can't wait until all families are reunited and that's what this is really all about, every last dollar.

Take that cult! :happydance:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: The $43,000 Bounty

It would have been illegal if he had.

Over the last 20 years, over 70 thousand dollars have gone from my pocket to various causes fighting the cult, and helping people involved with the cult. I've never mentioned this before and will never mention it again. Your and Bardo's attempt to run some sort of guilt trip on me = exactly nothing.

As I already wrote, anything that helps the Headleys is good.

The full amount paid would be terrific.

Not to mention allllll the personal time you have so steadfastly and meticulously spent, day in and day out without fail, reading and following what's being put up and then putting up great stuff, posts and Dox of so much timely and perfect note and importance that has been of real and immeasurable value to me and thousands of other Folks. :yes:

My Gawd, Veda I don't know how yo do it but I sure as Hell am damn grateful that you do.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap::yes::yes::yes:

Face:)

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

Not to mention allllll the personal time you have so steadfastly and meticulously spent, day in and day out without fail, reading and following what's being put up and then putting up real stuff, posts and Dox of so much timely and perfect note and import that has been of real value to me and thousands of other Folks. :yes:

My Gawd, Veda I don't know how yo do it but I sure as Hell am damn grateful that you do.

I'd agree. And I say thanks. :thumbsup:

On a side note, per the church saying it's the fastest growing religion, and oh my god, it's so awesome, that church of scientology. why it's unbelievable the amount of gains and wins people are having, why when you go to ebay and type in scientology, why you won't believe it. The amount of books and tape lectures are just flying off the shelves, sellers of scientology books and tape lectures that they buy at flea markets & garage sales, just can't get enough money for the stuff. The bidding activity is straight up and vertical. Check it out for yourself. :thumbsup:

The demand for scientology materials is so great. :lol:

Hey, you can even buy a E-Meter, holy cow. :yes:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Well....remember what LRH said...."ruin them utterly". Scientologists are just following what LRH said to do. They are too blind to see that their actions are not the "greatest good", but instead are evil....they see things backwards.

And DM has got to be one of the biggest ass.ole LRH puppets on the planet right now. :angry:

And the Anons say that the Co$ cannot control the angry masses of the body politic. for each one that falls, 10 more will rise up and take his place. That's how the Headleys got over $16k in 9 hours.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Veda

Sponsor

Not to mention allllll the personal time you have so steadfastly and meticulously spent, day in and day out without fail, reading and following what's being put up and then putting up great stuff, posts and Dox of so much timely and perfect note and importance that has been of real and immeasurable value to me and thousands of other Folks. :yes:

Thanks Face,

The feeling is mutual.

The funny thing is, posting on ESMB is easy in comparison to the work I did exposing the cult for the 25 years, on and off, prior to ESMB.

That was the hard part. :)

A new thread was just started featuring the Headley Family Legal Fund, operated directly by Marc Headley:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?28514-Headley-Family-Legal-Fund-by-Marc-Headley-GoFundMe

Opter

This has made me angry. Real angry.

But yet again, the cult have shot themselves in the foot. They never learn, do they?

All the bad PR, all the people speaking out and exposing them for the nasty, vindictive cult that they are, all the law suits, all the press and TV, it was all caused by their stupid and vindictive behaviour. And what they are doing now, will cause even more in the future.

But they can’t change can they? They are comprised of stupid, brain-washed robots who can’t think for themselves.

Axiom142

It is very simple,they just follow the TECH.:yes::omg:

And top management/DM is probably boiling with rage:angry::angry::angry: that Mark and Claire are getting their money back,through donations from apostates and SPs.:omg::p

Opter

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

I would have simply not paid. Having lost the first round or even before, the right thing to do would have been to make myself collection proof. This can be done with LLC's, trusts, or other entities. There is real vulnerability via home mortage if their is equity in a house, but, again, title can be quit claim deeded over to an entity. Or, the home loan, if within range as far as size goes, could have been retired using credit card cash advances. If I was sitting there with, say, 150k worth of credit card debt, a paid off house held by an entity, and a 43k legal bill owed to Cof$ sheisters, what I would do next is kick back with a beer and wait for the bullshit little process servers, lawyer letters, and finally pissy little bill collectors like Portfolio Recovery Associates to start calling. It would only succeed in making me laugh. They are all essentially toothless. The mob? If you owe the mob, you may have collateralized your kneecaps or worse. But the rest? Good for a laugh.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

Just a question. Would more exes speak out like this if funded? If so, would a general legal defense fund help the final collapse sequence along? Cause I don't mind the Headleys getting the money (I mailed some cash originally). I would donate with the understanding that it could help any loud bitter defrocked apostate that needed it.

Perhaps you could initiate it, and, at the same time, turn around that phrase that the Cof$ is so fond of using, by calling it the Bitter Defrocked Apostate Legal Fund.

Pete

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I would have simply not paid. Having lost the first round or even before, the right thing to do would have been to make myself collection proof. This can be done with LLC's, trusts, or other entities. There is real vulnerability via home mortage if their is equity in a house, but, again, title can be quit claim deeded over to an entity. Or, the home loan, if within range as far as size goes, could have been retired using credit card cash advances. If I was sitting there with, say, 150k worth of credit card debt, a paid off house held by an entity, and a 43k legal bill owed to Cof$ sheisters, what I would do next is kick back with a beer and wait for the bullshit little process servers, lawyer letters, and finally pissy little bill collectors like Portfolio Recovery Associates to start calling. It would only succeed in making me laugh. They are all essentially toothless. The mob? If you owe the mob, you may have collateralized your kneecaps or worse. But the rest? Good for a laugh.

Pete

Heh! But it is The Mob ; )

Is that right? A person can protect their assets, liquid and fixed, via trust shelters and so on? I didn't know that it applied when it comes to court costs determinations. I know many professionals shelter family assets in such a way but remain exposed personally to legal redress. Protection, of course, is afforded by professional liability insurance. Anyhow, I do know that if you have a handy lawyer or can do it yourself its possible to play judicial dodge ball just about for ever. The trick, as I understand it, IANAL, is timing and you have to get it right from the get go. But, yeah, if you have the resources, character and wanna be a stubborn bugger there is a mountain of LOLS to be mined. Was it you who used to regale us with anecdotes recounting debt collector FAIL?

TG1

Angelic Poster

:)

$22,202

:)

Albion

Patron with Honors

The story seems now to be as much about the amazing response to the Headleys' plight as their refusal to buckle under and act as informers for Scientology. I've put together an account at Infinite Complacency.

Marc and Claire Headley have refused an offer from Scientology to inform on fellow critics of the movement in return for having their hefty legal costs waived – and now their supporters are rallying round.

Did we mention the defence fund? I think we did... http://www.gofundme.com/15lfi4

BardoThodol

It would have been illegal if he had.

Over the last 20 years, over 70 thousand dollars have gone from my pocket to various causes fighting the cult, and helping people involved with the cult. I've never mentioned this before and will never mention it again. Your and Bardo's attempt to run some sort of guilt trip on me = exactly nothing.

As I already wrote, anything that helps the Headleys is good.

The full amount paid would be terrific.

70K! Whoa! Kudos to you for the sacrifice and generosity in carrying on the fight against a truly slimy organization.

My wife would shoot me if I diverted that much from our funds. 70k would cover most of my daughter's undergraduate work. 70K will get me a pretty decent C7 Grand Sport Corvette when the dealers stop gouging after their introduction next year. 70k invested over 20 years would be worth several hundred thousand at least with just modest returns.

You probably believe I have ill feelings for you. Actually, I'm pretty impressed with your body of work. Do I think you're a genius? Nope. Brilliant? Nope. Doggedly persistent? Yep. Able to manage mind boggling amounts of data? Yep.

I realize you help a lot of people here, presenting information they've never seen before. Most of what you've put up I've got stored on 3 1/2" floppies, which one day I might transfer over to a hard drive. Or not. I got pretty bored with Scientology before the calendar flipped into the 2000's.

It's just the devil in me that makes me want to needle you. But, the devilish side keeps me entertained, so don't expect any apology. I think you're a big boy (girl?) and can handle it.

Every now and then I get the urge to read back through your posts to see what kind of person you are behind all the documentation. I think you're probably interested in a lot of things that I find fascinating. Things I'd like to explore. Things I'd like to understand. Abstruse things which elude this obtuse mind of mine.

But, for me, Scientology isn't one of them.

And, I'm lazy. With limited time. So I only pursue that which stirs my passion rather than those things which are mildly interesting. After all, every stinking thing that exists stirs my curiosity. I just can't tackle it all.

Now, if I were a cynic, I might wonder whether that 70k were merely a fabrication designed to establish altitude. Data manipulation. Spin control.

But, believing you makes me happier. I like the idea of warriors who will carry on the battles which I'm not interested in pursuing. I like thinking of you as generous and dedicated.

I'm sure you could care less what I think or believe.

But, I prefer to think the best of people. Not because of some goodie-two-shoes self deception, but because I'm selfish and practical, and thinking badly of others just brings me down. It's not worth my time to carry ill will towards others.

As for your ideas about manipulation and spin control, both have an upside. Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh spend a great deal of time disparaging "liberals" and redefining the concept as something horrible. They're manipulating the concept, using negative spin control.

But, every time you put on deodorant, dress nicely, comb your hair; you're using a type of manipulation and spin control. You're presenting yourself in the best possible light. We're just not usually that attractive if we don't take the time to make ourselves such.

If you're in business, you want your product to be regarded by buyers as worth the money.

The negative part of spin control and manipulation is when there are blatant lies which work to the detriment of another.

Used to be that mentioning you spent 70k was considered gauche. Or that you made a million in profit from a home sale. But being successful or beautiful or intelligent are wonderful things that deserve to be shared.

I enjoy it when others use positive spin control on me. When my wife puts on something sexy and turns the lights down low, I'm not going to analyze her behavior and point out she's trying to manipulate me for her own agenda. I'm gonna get naked and enjoy the whole thing.

BardoThodol

Am I going to have to separate you kids?

Don't make me come up there!

:roflmao:

And take the fun out of being in a second childhood!!!?? Whaaaaaaaaaa!