What's new

Something even BIGGER is happening in Dallas!

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: Something even BIGGER is happening in Dallas!
To:
Date: Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dallas Ideal Org is thinking even BIGGER!

3639106046_df3ef3ac55_o.jpg

Anyone recognize these folks?

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Gotta notice-the demogrphics

No one seems to care that this photo is so not politically correct-women-minorities are not correctly aligned with the current facts--oh well--neither is the cult.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
That pictures looks like a used car dealership that when out of business during this recession and is now a cult

They look quite clean to me, except for the two guys at the back in the middle. And that young girl in the middle front, presumably the ED, looks like a real hardass bitch.

Paul

They look quite clean to me, except for the two guys at the back in the middle. And that young girl in the middle front, presumably the ED, looks like a real hardass bitch.

Paul

It's the cheesy car salesmen uniforms and cult patches on their lapels that does it. I picture getting swarmed by them like vultures the minute you walk in the door

Div6

Crusader
Look at the light reflections on the faces of the gentlemen in the back.

Do you see what is wrong? The angles don't align person to person, Each one looks like they had their own seperate source of light coming from a different angle.

This is the mark of a rank amateur. If creepy cult wants respect, they should at least apply "Technical expertise alone capable of producing emotional impact."

Oh wait.

They DID!

They must want us to think they suck!

:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Hatshepsut

Crusader
What's heartbreaking is that they are so programmed to project their group WHYs onto the unsuspecting new public coming in. Most individuals want to be de-programmed from all of the old scripts and imprinting they have already received in living life. A client wants processing to achieve a clean slate and the opportunity to BE in their own valence writing their own script for themselves in present time. This 'alive' personal goal can conflict with the group goal....to clear some fourth dynamic engram. If you consider all the varieties of life forms and beings that participate on the rich playing field of this planet... you realize that the one size fits all approach is bound to have hit or misses. (I'm willing to concede that we in a human form are employing the same template...but other than that ..no.) I'm talking about the 'we know best' attitude you often see in the faces in these group org photos! Sometimes you've got to realize you might be forcing unwanted Sunday shoes on an Aborigine. Maybe he wasn't meant to be part of your civilization game...maybe he means to go on 'walk about'. Granting of Beingness with a complete ZERO of attitude is the ONLY thing that lets you BE ALL YOU CAN BE...even if THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE BRAVE of which MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN know best.. When I see these clusters of staff bonding together it appears often a projection of self 'correctness' and 'rightness' and has lost some of the original LOOKINGNESS that spawned the philosophy.

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
How do you have an Ideal Org of eleven staff?

How do you turn that into an org the size of Old Saint Hill?

How do you promote an idea of professionalism when your ad is terribly unprofessional?

How do you get an elephant into a matchbox?

The last one is easy: you take the matches out first :D