What's new

The Discount AO

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

The Discount AO

They are promoting the empty new AO in Africa as a bargain basement alternative to the traditional AO’s. These prices are (believe me, even though seem ridiculous) WAY lower than anywhere else. You can bet the other AO’s are less than thrilled about this as they struggle to scrounge public… But more importantly, it says […]

Continue reading...

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

The Discount AO

They are promoting the empty new AO in Africa as a bargain basement alternative to the traditional AO’s. These prices are (believe me, even though seem ridiculous) WAY lower than anywhere else. You can bet the other AO’s are less than thrilled about this as they struggle to scrounge public… But more importantly, it says […]

Continue reading...
AOSHUK was like this in the 70s. Before LRHED 284 and the price rises (September 1976), 1 intensive was £75. Other prices were comparable. We would poach public from *anywhere* as UK traffic was minimal. It was a good deal too: not only ultra-cheap, but Saint Hill was beautiful, Ron's home, Sussex countryside and not some smelly big city, the tech was OK. Why, ....

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
This is the kind of stuff on Mike's blog that really brings in the FBI.

Do you think he reported this when he said he went to the FBI to spill everything in 2009?

Hard hitting stuff!

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
AOSHUK was like this in the 70s. Before LRHED 284 and the price rises (September 1976), 1 intensive was £75. Other prices were comparable. We would poach public from *anywhere* as UK traffic was minimal. It was a good deal too: not only ultra-cheap, but Saint Hill was beautiful, Ron's home, Sussex countryside and not some smelly big city, the tech was OK. Why, ....

Paul

Yeah. It seems like it violates some policy to have one AO cheaper than the others. "Prices, Upper Org" maybe?

Orgs competing for the same public is nothing new. PAC was a war zone when it came to that.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
This is a problem for them. They have obviously started the wheels turning in more heads because of this, as well as the other increasingly weird stuff that is going on. As this weirdness goes on, and things like The Aftermath go on, and the bodies are drying up, it's going to start showing up internally more and more.

This is what I am talking about : What got me to look on the internet after thirty years was that I knew the numbers that they claimed were BULL SHIT. That is the first thing that got me to look at data online and eventually got me out.

Suck it Alanzo.

I just set him on ignore again, and for the last time. He is so tedious!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Yeah. It seems like it violates some policy to have one AO cheaper than the others. "Prices, Upper Org" maybe?

Orgs competing for the same public is nothing new. PAC was a war zone when it came to that.
As of 1996 I don't think there was any such policy forbidding one org undercutting another in a different country (different to the Prices Upper Orgs PL). I think JBG was doing it way back then too. I thought about it then, and the problem is the different cost of living in different countries. You could have rules making it "prices for residents only," but whatever.

Paul