What's new

The L12 E/P of "stably exterior with full perception" - can the Indies promise that?

guanoloco

As-Wased
Re: The L12 E/P of "stably exterior with full perception" - can the Indies promise th

I would say unfixated. Scientology is past, gone. Except for those stuck in the past I suppose. Putting it down is just as bad as bigging it up. Unwillingness to let go.

Peace.Aiki.

This is an almost. Accurately describing Scientology and the Scientology experience and discussing it, especially with J&D, effectively assists those sitting on the fence to get off the fence.

I understand what you are saying, though, and I agree with the premise. However, as stated, there's more to it.

Anonycat

Crusader
Re: The L12 E/P of "stably exterior with full perception" - can the Indies promise th

I would say unfixated. Scientology is past, gone. Except for those stuck in the past I suppose. Putting it down is just as bad as bigging it up. Unwillingness to let go.

Peace.Aiki.

That's not the topic. Why say that revealing the harm of scientology is an unwillingness to let go? Let go of what, caring about people?

But first, back to the topic.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Glad you know some. Convince? Nah, not into convincing. Say my piece...move on.

Peace.Aiki.

I'm feeling generous today so I'm giving out medals to those Indies that [STRIKE]still desperately crave acknowledgement [/STRIKE] deserve them, for efforts made towards bringing ESMB members to understanding [STRIKE]regarding whatever variation of the tek they are currently pushing.[/STRIKE]

When you finally do move on, take these with you and wear them with pride.

You did your best but we're probably beyond help here now.

:clap:

Peace, petal.

images

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Hmmm, the thread has more than 100 posts now. Time to check the stats. . .

TROLL REPORT CARD

Aiki

5: Outstanding (caving in ex-scientologists and making them do A-E)
4: Average (enturbulating ex-scientologists in order to create more theta)
3: Unconvincing & meaningless posts (mildly annoying)
2: Fail (badly in need of a Troll KCW cramming cycle --Keeping Covertness Working)
1: LOL (thanks for the entertainment)

Draws attention away from the OP (the hoax of "exterior with full perception"): 3

Trying to make ESMB look like a bunch of mental patients chattering away: 2

Effectively enturbulating and/or caving in SPs: 1

Successfully able to cloak being a Troll: 1

Queenmab321

Patron Meritorious

Okay, it's decided. I am going to make a Scientology t-shirt with the tagline: "Gullible enough . . . or AWARE enough?" I have to figure out how to get the raised eyebrow in. :)

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron

Bachman Turner Overdrive have a really cool song.

The lyrics go:

"Let it Troll...Down the Highway...Troll...Troll...Troll..."

I remember the original of that, good high school disco song :) BTO were a lot like CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival), except that Randy Bachman wasn't a songwriting genius as John Fogerty was so they weren't quite as good IMO.

I think "Hold Back The Water" was their best track (on The Best of BTO), and IMO that could have made it onto a Creedence album;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9MQzAlTNUc

guanoloco

As-Wased

I remember the original of that, good high school disco song :) BTO were a lot like CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival), except that Randy Bachman wasn't a songwriting genius as John Fogerty was so they weren't quite as good IMO.

I think "Hold Back The Water" was their best track (on The Best of BTO), and IMO that could have made it onto a Creedence album;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9MQzAlTNUc

I'll have you know that I worship CCR and all things Fogerty!!

Queenmab321

Patron Meritorious

"Run Through the Jungle" is my favorite Vietnam song from that era.

"200 million guns are loaded. Satan cries, 'Take aim'"!

guanoloco

As-Wased

Saw those people standing...a thousand years in chains.
Somebody said it was different now...look it's just the same.
Pharaohs spin the message...round and round the truth.
They could've saved a million people...how can I tell you.

Wrote a song for everyone...wrote a song for truth...wrote a song for everyone...when I couldn't even talk to you.