What's new

To anyone at the Sacramento org 1976-1984 or AOLA/CEO/LAday or foundation 1984-1994

Coyote13

Thought Criminal
I'm looking for individuals who knew (or know) me( mathew lane/kinney) or my family, in the sea org or out. We went to sacramento org from at least 1976-1984. My stepfather(jack kinney) joined the sea org in '84, and my younger brother(bryan nicholoy/kinney) and older sister(carie james/kinney) were sent down to l.a. shortly after, and a few months later my mom(diana kinney now cohen) joined the sea org and came down with my little sister(angela kinney). my older sister joined the sea org but didnt complete the epf( and she shortly thereafter went back to sacramento to live with relatives).

I'm particularly interested in exactly why they were kicked out of the sea org, how much their free loader debt was, what amends they had to do, how much them getting kicked out of the sea org had to do with us kids, and if there were ethics actions on my stepfathers part in relation to my sister or sisters. There are more questions, but I prefer to ask in PM if you are someone who was there or knows anything in relation.

please reply in PM if you know anything about any of this. i am not interested in scientology sources( ie no point in trying to contact any scientology related place to find truth, in my eyes at least) and am not interested in anything scientology related beyond what i stated above.

I have asked my family about things, but they are not very good sources of truth. What's true to them is true to them, but they don't really care so much if its THE truth. Thanks for any info, peace and blessings.

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
Re: To anyone at the Sacramento org 1976-1984 or AOLA/CEO/LAday or foundation 1984-19

Freet43 posts on this forum periodically.
She has a lot of knowledge of the denizens of COSMOD.
You might PM her on the chance that she knows you guys.
Good luck.

Kimmy

Patron
Re: To anyone at the Sacramento org 1976-1984 or AOLA/CEO/LAday or foundation 1984-19

Hello,

I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time finding the truth.

I was at the Mission in Sacramento in the early 80's, along with my mom Linda and my older brother Colan. Although my mom probably knew your family (can't say for sure), she is still a Sea Org member at heart and I will not be able to get any info from her - if she would even have any info to give. All I remember, personally, was a boy named Danny who used to help take care of me, and a boy named Blake that I used to crush on! lol I was too little to remember anything significant.

Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and I wish you good luck in finding the truth! :)

I'm looking for individuals who knew (or know) me( mathew lane/kinney) or my family, in the sea org or out. We went to sacramento org from at least 1976-1984. My stepfather(jack kinney) joined the sea org in '84, and my younger brother(bryan nicholoy/kinney) and older sister(carie james/kinney) were sent down to l.a. shortly after, and a few months later my mom(diana kinney now cohen) joined the sea org and came down with my little sister(angela kinney). my older sister joined the sea org but didnt complete the epf( and she shortly thereafter went back to sacramento to live with relatives).

I'm particularly interested in exactly why they were kicked out of the sea org, how much their free loader debt was, what amends they had to do, how much them getting kicked out of the sea org had to do with us kids, and if there were ethics actions on my stepfathers part in relation to my sister or sisters. There are more questions, but I prefer to ask in PM if you are someone who was there or knows anything in relation.

please reply in PM if you know anything about any of this. i am not interested in scientology sources( ie no point in trying to contact any scientology related place to find truth, in my eyes at least) and am not interested in anything scientology related beyond what i stated above.

I have asked my family about things, but they are not very good sources of truth. What's true to them is true to them, but they don't really care so much if its THE truth. Thanks for any info, peace and blessings.