What's new

trepidatious

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
dumb off topic comment. but i actually have to do this submission position with my kitten when i am trying to do my yoga workout. it's the only thing that backs her off, so either it works on felines also, or she just thinks i am dead and no longer any fun to torture.

LIKELY EXPLANATION: Your kitten is the returned Ron. lol

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Many thanks to Cowboy for this post. (Yes, I'm late to the party and just read it.)

Your ability to articulate what so many of us knew, but couldn't/didn't put it into such an eloquently simple form as you have done is greatly appreciated.

I'm one of those people who doesn't get into arguing the finer points of the tech as it was either lifted from someone else, or completely bogus and didn't matter. That's all I needed to know for myself. But, your stories of LRh and how things came to fruition were very enlightening. Those are the stories I enjoy reading.

Thanks again!!!

Thanks for the question. What did I get from Ron? An insight into, in my mind, the nature of religions and deification of normal people. What people do to fill the "God sized hole" that some religions teach, perhaps correctly, that we all have. How crazy it was that numerous people could all see the same thing, draw the same conclusion, but refuse to voice it to one another. After all, they didn't want to be the odd man out. Everyone else says it... so it must be true.

I spent thousands of hours with him, most of them alone. I saw him strong and scathing, and as frail as a cat, needing help getting out of bed and going to the restroom. I saw him so weak he couldn't speak above a whisper, forced to use a bed pan, unable to remember every day details about conversations or things he had written only weeks earlier. I saw the myth people imagined, contrasted with the reality of the aging, largely demented man I saw almost daily.

I also saw moments of insight. Brilliance. I learned how to communicate. How to shoulder responsibility greater than that most people had at my age. My vocabulary grew. I learned how to live in an adult world, as a teenager. I learned from others the dedication that normal people could have, the sacrifices that they could make, in their desire to make the world a better place. I learned of all the human characteristics, those good, and those not, played out in the soap opera of his life.

I learned apologetics, how to foster belief, skirting lying, but not giving all the truth to those who followed his every word. How to twist facts to avoid uncomfortable truths.

I learned who was not the creator of Scn, but of a man who had learned how to delegate, wield a whip, place the carrot in front of people (OT), and the stick of expulsion, or eternal damnation.

I learned how myths were created, which gave me a tremendous insight to human nature and the rendition of historic events and what might have actually been the truth of those historic events.

I saw selflessness, a true inspiration to me, of those around him.

I saw children with adult like determination, who gladly donated their childhood. And I saw other children crying, shells of what a child should be, craving attention from their parents who couldn't be with them because they were busy trying to save the world.

I felt comradry. The bliss of being in a unit striving to make a difference. While blinded for years that the goal didn't mesh with the reality. Is this, I wondered, how the followers of Hitler might have been blinded to, or justify the heinous actions of their group? How could children disconnect from their parents who had raised them? How could a husband watch a wife in rags in the RPF? Tolerate weekly time with their children measured in minutes?

I learned the definition of the blind following the blind.

I understood how it was that people, and whole groups, could use the end to justify the means, whatever harm might be caused by the means.

I learned what it was to be human. To live life in the now.

Now, as I've spoken outside of this forum to a few who were in the trenches with me, I feel like a survivor of Aushwitz, or one of the few surviving soldiers of an epic battle, knowing, as we look at one another, that there is truly no way to communicate to those who were not there exactly what we experienced.

And most of all, I learned to hold up every philosophy, every tenet, polictics, every conclusion, to the cold, clear light of unbiased reason, rather than blind faith.

I saw the aged die, for lack of medical care. The elite of Scn with teeth rotting in their mouths for lack of money to receive dental care. I saw people gap toothed but smiling, proud of yanking their own teeth.

I saw the frailty of those who had dedicated their lives to a false dream reach the realization that the dream was false, but they could not extricate themselves, for they had nothing. No social security. No resume. No health insurance. Lives that were largely unimaginable to the vast majority of people outside the church.

I saw modern slavery.

It is difficult to try to explain the emotions that I still experience as I recall these things.

i said i wouldn't post for a couple days and i won't but i just can't restrain myself from saying...

WOW!!!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Cowboy,

You've answered so much, given us so much in the last few days, I was at a loss to come up with any other questions. But I slept on it and I did. :coolwink:

Self Doubts
Did Hubbard every vocally or openly show any doubts himself about the tech or "the bridge" he was creating? I guess if it were me, I'd be having some self-searching thoughts about it all around the time you were there.

He had an OT7 Class 12 son (old OT7) who attempted suicide four times and succeeded finally about a year after getting one of the first the Introspection Rundowns. Ron had claimed on a tape in the early 70's that his son was one of the best Class 8's on the planet. I heard it with my own ears.

The lack of real and full OTness exhibited by the few hundred people who did the original 70's Old OT levels 4-7. I know this was a concern around that time in general in advanced section CS circles.

He did attempt to throw off the problem of coming up with the rest of the upper OT levels beyond OT8 to Mayo and Mayo demurred. Tossing it back to the old man. I guess Hubbard himself was stuck at that moment on what to do next . . . or we could say how to salvage the obvious unworkabilities of "the bridge" and the undelivered promises of OT.

Some of these things, many others . . . I'd for sure be giving it all some reflective thought. Did he?

Or was he a 100% true believer in his work till the end, as far as you know? I'm guessing not.

70's Public
Did Hubbard ever express opinions behind closed doors about the public of that era? The successful mission holders of that era? The org staffs? He sure chopped down and tossed away many of his supporters. I've heard that on some of the confidential SO-only briefings, he'd get quite scathing about them at times.

List One Project
Do you have any inside poop on this debacle? I know it was quite brutal for many SO and others. As I vaguely recall, it might have been all scapegoated finally on Paulette Ausley (Hubbard's personal auditor around that time) and some misunderstood she had on meter reads. What do you think?

XDN

Were you around to see the development of XDN? I've read that it was put together slap-dash and not really a proper research project. It seemed like it from reading all the issues. Consequently, I don't even know if it's used anymore. Not that it matters.

Would you say that the "research" in general was pretty sloppy around the edges. One of the comments you made earlier about the way he handled issues not written by himself but by others and quickly reviewing them . . . the perfection we (as public) thought was in the research line maybe just wasn't. Do you have a general opinion about research methodology or lack of it behind the scenes.

Maybe these questions don't matter anymore and the answers might all be "self evident." Just throwing them out there since I know you're galloping off into the sunset soon. :coolwink:

Been a pleasure and thanks much, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Since I wrote my last post (above), something might have
gone wrong with my computer.

When I arrive at the main page of the website, I see
nothing but a vertical row of strange images in the
right column.

Like this:

What does this mean? (wink, wink)

Have any of you had this happen on your computer?

What would make this happen out of the blue?
attachment.php

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
. . .
Since I wrote my last post (above), something might have
gone wrong with my computer.

When I arrive at the main page of the website, I see
nothing but a vertical row of strange images in the
right column.

Like this:

What does this mean? (wink, wink)

Have any of you had this happen on your computer?

What would make this happen out of the blue?
attachment.php

Oh, oh, oh.... this sounds really serious.... probably your computer is infected with the Comm BullSh*t virus:

Commander BS Avatar said:
A fast remedy is to bookmark this link:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/search.php?searchid=3882239

Last edited:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
70's Public
Did Hubbard ever express opinions behind closed doors about the public of that era? The successful mission holders of that era? The org staffs? He sure chopped down and tossed away many of his supporters. I've heard that on some of the confidential SO-only briefings, he'd get quite scathing about them at times.

When I was at Flag Bureaux around 1980 or so, the CMO played one of those briefings to the crew. LRH was contemptuous of the Class IV org staff, as not being fully committed and such. I don't recall the details.

While listening to this, I remember that it left me cold (having BEEN one of the CL IV org staff that he was putting down) and I recall wondering how he talked to CMO about Flag Bureaux.

cowboy

Patron with Honors
Cowboy,

You've answered so much, given us so much in the last few days, I was at a loss to come up with any other questions. But I slept on it and I did. :coolwink:

Self Doubts
Did Hubbard every vocally or openly show any doubts himself about the tech or "the bridge" he was creating? I guess if it were me, I'd be having some self-searching thoughts about it all around the time you were there.

He had an OT7 Class 12 son (old OT7) who attempted suicide four times and succeeded finally about a year after getting one of the first the Introspection Rundowns. Ron had claimed on a tape in the early 70's that his son was one of the best Class 8's on the planet. I heard it with my own ears.

The lack of real and full OTness exhibited by the few hundred people who did the original 70's Old OT levels 4-7. I know this was a concern around that time in general in advanced section CS circles.

He did attempt to throw off the problem of coming up with the rest of the upper OT levels beyond OT8 to Mayo and Mayo demurred. Tossing it back to the old man. I guess Hubbard himself was stuck at that moment on what to do next . . . or we could say how to salvage the obvious unworkabilities of "the bridge" and the undelivered promises of OT.

Some of these things, many others . . . I'd for sure be giving it all some reflective thought. Did he?

Or was he a 100% true believer in his work till the end, as far as you know? I'm guessing not.

70's Public

List One Project
Do you have any inside poop on this debacle? I know it was quite brutal for many SO and others. As I vaguely recall, it might have been all scapegoated finally on Paulette Ausley (Hubbard's personal auditor around that time) and some misunderstood she had on meter reads. What do you think?

XDN

Were you around to see the development of XDN? I've read that it was put together slap-dash and not really a proper research project. It seemed like it from reading all the issues. Consequently, I don't even know if it's used anymore. Not that it matters.

Would you say that the "research" in general was pretty sloppy around the edges. One of the comments you made earlier about the way he handled issues not written by himself but by others and quickly reviewing them . . . the perfection we (as public) thought was in the research line maybe just wasn't. Do you have a general opinion about research methodology or lack of it behind the scenes.

Maybe these questions don't matter anymore and the answers might all be "self evident." Just throwing them out there since I know you're galloping off into the sunset soon. :coolwink:

Been a pleasure and thanks much, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ILove2Lurk

Wow, quite a load of questions. You're making me earn my keep.

Self doubts. Yes. He struggled, realizing that not only was the damn breaking and he finding out that others weren't getting gains like he promoted, leading him to develop the next level, but none of the old tech, or new stuff was doing a bit of good on his own case. He was physically ill from many issues, as well as memory issues. He leaned on others to find tech answers, using the principals of Scn, and save him. The only trouble was the underlying foundation of tech didn't work. There were no clears. There were no OTs. He'd blame others wherever possible. Even when it came to his case. Everyone that has ever audited or CSed him is out. So they were easy targets.

About future levels, when I left the old man had discussed several other upper levels, to be further developed later. Unfortunately, the fact that old standbys like Dianetics wasn't working pushed development in the direction of redoing Dntcs (NED) then NOTS, etc.

For years he had no idea what OT 8 should be.

Re: List One; Paulette was the scapegoat. The real flaw was meters. They were being changed, tinkered with, "upgraded". The meter of the day was different than ones of the past. It behaved differently. Paulette did nothing wrong. She's a great lady. I believe the fact that he was not getting case gain himself with her as his CS made it easier to blame it all on her. Paulette was absolutely innocent. Period.

Was he a true believer, well, yes, in the order of things as he'd structured it, OTs, BTs, Engrams, etc. sure. However, did he believe that he had processes that could achieve results he'd promised? I don't believe so. He would never have admitted it. But I have some evidence that he knew his premises just weren't shaking out.

You see, tech makes sense. It's logical. However it doesn't prove out. Doing everything Hubbard said doesn't deliver the promised results. So any new tech that others were writing in his name was based on flawed principals and thus it didn't produce results either. There were good and bad bulletin writers. Mayo was awesome. Wonderful, well intentioned man. Soothing. Tech might not work, but just his calmness, his listening, his sympathy alone was enough to help Hubbard through some of his worse times.

Hubbard knew there were no clears, or OTs, not in the sense of the word he promoted.

Well, there's a few crumbs....

Gib

Crusader
When I was at Flag Bureaux around 1980 or so, the CMO played one of those briefings to the crew. LRH was contemptuous of the Class IV org staff, as not being fully committed and such. I don't recall the details.

While listening to this, I remember that it left me cold (having BEEN one of the CL IV org staff that he was putting down) and I recall wondering how he talked to CMO about Flag Bureaux.

Something I always wondered about, I got in in 1987,

was the re-issues of KSW, it says so on the KSW PL. So could that be a part of it, reissuing KSW. I don't know?

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Cowboy, Might you happen to know anything about this "Old OT8"? Lots of debate over the years as to if this was a fake/hoax and recently some have changed their minds and started to think it is an authentic release by Hubbard..any thoughts you might care to share?

HCO BULLETIN OF 5 MAY 1980

LIMITED DISTRIBUTION ISSUE I

OT VIII Course Students
OT OT VIII Auditors
OT VIII C/Ses
AO Review Auditors
AO C/Ses
OT VIII Series I

C O N F I D E N T I A L

STUDENT BRIEFING

By the time you read this I will no longer be occupying the body and identity
that you have known as Ron. That identity continues to live in the hearts and
minds of many as well as in on-Source tech and admin centers around the planet,
and will inspire for years to come Scientologists and lovers of truth everywhere.

What follows is a story that has been withheld, for reasons which will soon be
obvious, until such time as there were enough OTs that something could be done
about it. That time is now. It is not a nice or a pretty story, but I trust
that having arrived on the OT VIII Course you are ready to hear it. You have
undoubtedly heard pieces of data over the years that hinted at the greater
untold reality of my mission here on Earth, but the story was never written,
nor spoken, in its entirety due to security problems that have unfortunately
always plagued the organization. It is only now that I feel it safe to release
the information, although the time is rapidly approaching when I will have no
choice in the matter, the hour draws that near.

I am not going to delve too deeply into specifics as people have a tendency to
bog themselves down in significance, which would only serve to delay the
immediacy of the task at hand. Therefore I will be brief.

Some eighty-odd million years ago Earth time (it actually dates at 78,395,042
but dates are a bit superfluous with this material) plans were drawn by a
group outside the MEST universe for the eventual takeover of a good portion of
this universe. Not a particularly large nor imaginative crew, their exterior
perspective, however, gives them considerable advantage over tho time-bound
beings of the MEST universe. Borrowing from earlier operations such as
Helatrobus, they conceived an ongoing implant, some portions of which have been
fairly faithfully rendered in parts of the Bible. This implant, laid in by
carefully controlled genetic mutation at Incident Two of OT III and
periodically reinforced by controlled historic events since then, makes it
effectively impossible for beings on the more heavily affected planets such as
Earth to become free. It causes progressive genetic "evolution" that gives the
subject population greater and greater susceptibility to the telepathic
impingement and direction of the controllers. In its final stage the
progression becomes almost geometric, and it is this final stage that we are
rapidly approaching.

(0129)

Another aspect of this GE-line implant is that the body becomes in effect a
sort of theta trap that kicks in heavily on the being should he attempt to
expand his horizons beyond that of pure physical universe reality. There can
be temporary key-outs which we have all experienced in varying degrees, but
until this area is handled it can honestly be said that there is no hope for
continued expansion. The good news is that once this is run out. Expansion
becomes rather effortless and almost automatic.

No doubt you are familiar with the Revelations section of the Bible where
various events are predicted. Also mentioned is a brief period of time in
which an arch-enemy of Christ, referred to as the anti-Christ, will reign and
his opinions will have sway. All this makes for very fantastic, entertaining
reading but there is truth in it. This anti-Christ represents the forces of
Lucifer (literally, the "light bearers" or "light bringer"), Lucifer being a
mythical representation of the forces of enlightenment, the Galactic
Confederacy. My mission could be said to fulfill the Biblical promise
represented by this brief anti-Christ period. During this period there is a
fleeting opportunity for the whole scenario to be effectively derailed, which
would make it impossible for the mass Marcabian landing (Second Coming) to take
place. The Second Coming is designed, among other things, to trigger a rapid
series of destructive events.

With the exception of the original Buddhism, virtually all religions of any
consequence on this planet, mono- and pantheistic alike, have been instruments
to speed the progress of this "evolution of consciousness" and bring about the
eventual enslavement of mankind. As you know, Siddhartha Gautama never claimed
to be anything more than a man. Having caught on to this operation, he
postulated his own return as Metteyya, part of which prophecy will have been
fulfilled upon the passing of L. Ron Hubbard.

For those of you whose Christian toes I may have stepped on, let me take the
opportunity to disabuse you of some lovely myths. For instance, the historic
Jesus was not nearly the sainted figure has been made out to be. In addition
to being a lover of young boys and men, he was given to uncontrollable bursts of
temper and hatred that belied the general message of love, understanding and
other typical Marcab PR. You have only to look at the history his teachings
inspired to see where it all inevitably leads. It is historic fact and yet man
still clings to the ideal, so deep and insidious is the biologic implanting.

It is a good joke that the Galactic Confederacy is associated with the Serpent
in the Garden, the beast and other emissaries of the "Prince of Darkness". Yet
in certain passages and esoteric interpretations of the Bible (much of which
has been taken out and effectively suppressed for centuries) as well as the
Cabbalah, the truth reveals itself quite nicely for the clever and the
ungullible.

So it really is a race against time and one that we happen to be losing at the
moment, as the implant drama inexorably plays itself out in spite of the
breakneck pace I've managed to keep up these last thirty-five years.

I had an inkling, but only that, of the insidiousness of this material as far
back as 1945. Later, in charcteristic over-optimism, I thought that R6 would
be the end of it. But that was followed by NOTs and the Purification Rundown
and still the string continued to unwind with the ball at the end of it just
out of sight. It makes ons wonder about such things as fate and destiny, such

(0130)

was the resolve with which I managed to cling to that string, not often knowing
how close I was to falling into the abyss myself, but destiny is merely the
rationalization of feeble minds. Things don't just happen, they are caused.
And causative beings can undo the plans of madmen and would-be enslavers, no
matter how long those plans may have been in the making.

I will soon leave this world only to return and complete my mission with
another identity. Although I long to stretch my arms back in repose on some
distant star in some distant galaxy, it appears that is one dream that will
have to wait. But my return depends on people like you doing these materials
thoroughly and completely so that there will be a genetically uncontaminated
body for me to pick up and resume where I left off. A body free of religious
mania, right/wrong dichotomy and synthetic karma. The job ahead is far too
tough to even contemplate doing with your standard -- courtesy of certain
other-dimensional players and their Marcab pieces, many of whom are right here
in the general populace -- genetically altered body.

Without the biogenetic meddling of those who stand outside time (who cannot yet
directly influence our world and must work through others) the dwindling spiral
is not nearly as automatic and self-perpetuating as it appears. There are
regions even in isolated parts of the Milky Way where poets are free to poet
and magicians can paint reality with their magic wands and exteriorize without
body kickback. But these areas unfortunately are fewer and fewer.

I will return not as a religious leader but a political one. That happens to
be the requisite beingness for the task at hand. I will not be known to most
of you, my activities misunderstood by many, yet along with your constant
effort in the theta band I will effectively postpone and then halt a series of
events designed to make happy slaves of us all.

So there you have it. The secret that I have kept close to my chest all these
years. Now you too are part of this secret and I no longer have to shoulder
the burden alone or live with the possibility of body death before all the data
could be released. And with this briefing I entrust to each of you the
responsibility for this material until such time as I am able to return. For
we have no help from any other quarter in this matter. The handful of secret
societies throughout history that have caught on to this game have long since
fallen by the wayside or been taken over and become instruments of the very
menace they were set up to combat.

The rundown is long and can be arduous, but it must be done thoroughly if there
is to be any effect not only on the body of the pre-OT but the body of his or
her progeny as well. There is some danger, but with OT VII thoroughly complete
it is not nearly so great as the danger witnessed by assorted unfortunates who
happened to stumble into this area in their sleep or in moments of reverie or
anaten, experiencing an hitherto mysterious phenomenon known as "spontaneous
combustion".

CAUTION: DO NOT BE PTS WHILE TRAVERSING THIS THIRD AND FINAL WALL OF FIRE

But the area is well charted, the rundown many years in secret development, and
by the time you read this undoubtedly completed on myself. The wins awaiting
you are like none that you have ever experienced, not just for you, but for
your children, your children's children and the whole of mankind, if we
succeed. And we will. If we had time we should pity the many poor souls, from

(0131)

1950 to PT, who chose such an exactly inopportune moment to drop off the road
to truth and disconnect from reality, the full burst and glory of OT
practically within their grasp. But we haven't the time to "wax philosophic"
or ponder might have beens.

The rundown follows. Again I say, do it thoroughly and completely, for it is
your ticket to the stars. And beyond!

L. RON HUBBARD
FOUNDER

Last edited:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Cowboy, Might you happen to know anything about this "Old OT8"? Lots of debate over the years as to if this was a fake/hoax and recently some have changed their minds and started to think it is an authentic release by Hubbard..any thoughts you might care to share?

OT VIII Course Students
OT OT VIII Auditors
OT VIII C/Ses
AO Review Auditors
AO C/Ses
OT VIII Series I

C O N F I D E N T I A L

STUDENT BRIEFING

and will inspire for years to come Scientologists and lovers of truth everywhere.

rapidly approaching.

(0129)

to being a lover of young boys and men, he was given to uncontrollable bursts of

ungullible.

(0130)

combustion".

(0131)

L. RON HUBBARD
FOUNDER

that is all quite a mouthful isn't it? i don't doubt this is the original. but i have never seen the processes. this is a long standing question with me, as the stars sigh in the milky way and blah blah blah;)
what were the actual auditing questions on this level?
anyone, anyone?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Oh, oh, oh.... this sounds really serious.... probably your computer is infected with the Comm BS virus
Terrific advice!

I checked in a virus database on the Internet. Here's what they said:

CommBS Malware
This a variation of malware ordinarily found on message boards. It's
designed to disrupt message board threads and other operations.
Common signs of infection are graphical flags in vertical columns.

Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to detect and
remove all traces of this nuisance.

Well, I did just that and it did not find any problems on my machine. Thank god!

I visited Marty's. No problem.

I visited Mike's. No problem.

I visited Tony's. No problem.

Came back to ESMB. Flags again all over.

Must be a "back-end" problem. I'm not gonna worry about it anymore.

attachment.php
(wink, wink)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Something I always wondered about, I got in in 1987,

was the re-issues of KSW, it says so on the KSW PL. So could that be a part of it, reissuing KSW. I don't know?

It is my personal, first hand knowledge that in the early 70's EL Ron was contemptuous of CL VI Org Execs/Staffs/CS's, SO Execs/Staffs/CS's, and early Dianaticists and Scns that were still around.

EDIT: KSW was trotted out (Reissued) off and on as one of the Program Targets from yet another of a series of El Ron "Eval's" over the years aimed at "Fixing Everything".

Face:)

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
It is my personal, first hand knowledge in the early 70's forward EL Ron was contemptuous of CL VI Org Execs/Staffs/CS's, SO Execs/Staffs/CS's, and early Dianaticists and Scns that were still around.

EDIT: IMO, KSW was trotted out (Reissued) off and on as one of the Program Targets from yet another of a series of El Ron "Eval's" over the years aimed at "Fixing Everything".

sounds like a forceful, positive reaffirmation to the flock.

coupled with PTS/SP [STRIKE]tech[/STRIKE] hogwash (all issued at the same time)

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
sounds like a forceful, positive reaffirmation to the flock.

coupled with PTS/SP [STRIKE]tech[/STRIKE] hogwash (all issued at the same time)

Yep. :thumbsup:

The focus on "PTS/SP" is rife throughout the entire "Bridge" in "Green Tech" and "Red Tech" (S&D's, PTS Rdn, NVRD, L's, 5 & 5A, XDN, FPRD, OT3, KNOTs, etc., etc.).:yes:

It is my personal, first hand knowledge that in the early 70's EL Ron was contemptuous of CL VI Org Execs/Staffs/CS's, SO Execs/Staffs/CS's, and early Dianaticists and Scns that were still around.

EDIT: KSW was trotted out (Reissued) off and on as one of the Program Targets from yet another of a series of El Ron "Eval's" over the years aimed at "Fixing Everything".

Sounds about right, a cult couldn't exist if it's cult leader had any respect for the members of the cult. That's one thing Miscavige realized this early on. Scientology was never intended to benefit Scientologists, it was designed to make Scientologists benefit Scientology

OT VIII Course Students
OT OT VIII Auditors
OT VIII C/Ses
AO Review Auditors
AO C/Ses
OT VIII Series I

C O N F I D E N T I A L

STUDENT BRIEFING

rapidly approaching.

(0129)

ungullible.

(0130)

combustion".

(0131)

L. RON HUBBARD
FOUNDER

well i'm still not posting for a couple days but if i were...

i'd hit the RWQ button on this post and say...

way effin' cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...