What's new

Vintage post: Some updates re: Scn Staff

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I've asked before....about Ivan. He was still CO of AOLA in 1987....or abouts. I recall he showed up at PAC Base one day, driving a 1968 or so Vintage, cream puff, blue Corvette Stingray.....I believe a convertible. (an expensive car).....

Then I heard a rumor he had been caught embezzling aroung $30,000. and was told he had been sent to Int Base....(in jail there)

Anyone fill in the blanks on this rumor?

Where is he today?

I never heard a rumor about him embezzling money. I seriously doubt there's any truth to it.

Ivan was supposed to go uplines and blew the day before he was supposed to go uplines. I'm not totally sure why he was supposed to go. I had heard that he was actually supposed to go up (get posted there) and they were sending him up to do his clearance sec checks. It may have been him who told me that; I don't really remember.

He and Alison Andrus were "having an out-2D" and he was afraid it would be discovered when he got sec checked up there so they blew together.

Ivan is now married to Mary Jo whatshername and lives in Glendale. More info here. (Actually, this is a whole thread about him...)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?15187-Ivan-Obolensky/page18&highlight=ivan

Leland

Crusader
I never heard a rumor about him embezzling money. I seriously doubt there's any truth to it.

Ivan was supposed to go uplines and blew the day before he was supposed to go uplines. I'm not totally sure why he was supposed to go. I had heard that he was actually supposed to go up (get posted there) and they were sending him up to do his clearance sec checks. It may have been him who told me that; I don't really remember.

He and Alison Andrus were "having an out-2D" and he was afraid it would be discovered when he got sec checked up there so they blew together.

Ivan is now married to Mary Jo whatshername and lives in Glendale. More info here. (Actually, this is a whole thread about him...)

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?15187-Ivan-Obolensky/page18&highlight=ivan

Thanks Lulu, but I was more interested in what happened to the Corvette......LOL It was around a 1963 model and looked like this.....

A very stylish way to escape the SO.....:p

Just kidding.

So, he has a language translation biz in Glendale....OK.

Last edited:

Warrior

Patron with Honors
I didn't know about any activities against Chuck. He did show up at the XSO group board at one time and I got the idea he was on some sort of amends project or something.

Hopefully it is just part of the unwinding process after leaving the SO. It takes a lot of time for those that were in for a long time, and Ken was in for a very long time.

Chuck can fill you in, I'm sure.

DanLocke

Patron with Honors
I didn't know about any activities against Chuck. He did show up at the XSO group board at one time and I got the idea he was on some sort of amends project or something.

Hopefully it is just part of the unwinding process after leaving the SO. It takes a lot of time for those that were in for a long time, and Ken was in for a very long time.

It appears that Ken is still in, with his name coming up as going to Valley Org fundraisers and all. And his participation as an OSA puppet in a campaign against was despicable. I knew Ken for 30 years and I was shocked at his involvement in that. I don't know that he'll ever wake up though, much as I have liked many things about him.