What's new

We all need John Travolta's hair stylist/miracle worker!

NeverMe

Patron
John Travolta Goes From Balding to Full Head of Hair in Two Days!

"The Daily Mail reports that 56-year-old Travolta was seen driving around Beverly Hills on Aug. 5 revealing a little bit of skin -- his scalp: the actor's hair appeared to be thinning and seemed to be growing in patches.

But just two days later, the "Old Dogs" star was suddenly the mane man, turning up at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre 41st Anniversary Gala in Hollywood with thicker, darker locks."

I saw this posted over at Topix and realized it wasn't the first or even the second article I'd seen lately about John Travolta's mysterious hair "appearance" and "disappearance". Thought it was funny and thought I'd share. Anway, here's the link:

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/08/10/john-travolta-balding-full-hair/

I enjoy John Travolta's movies and it's really too bad that he's caught up in scientology. He's definitely someone that I'd like to see break away.

AnonKat

Crusader
John Travolta Goes From Balding to Full Head of Hair in Two Days!

"The Daily Mail reports that 56-year-old Travolta was seen driving around Beverly Hills on Aug. 5 revealing a little bit of skin -- his scalp: the actor's hair appeared to be thinning and seemed to be growing in patches.

But just two days later, the "Old Dogs" star was suddenly the mane man, turning up at the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre 41st Anniversary Gala in Hollywood with thicker, darker locks."

I saw this posted over at Topix and realized it wasn't the first or even the second article I'd seen lately about John Travolta's mysterious hair "appearance" and "disappearance". Thought it was funny and thought I'd share. Anway, here's the link:

http://www.stylelist.com/2010/08/10/john-travolta-balding-full-hair/

I enjoy John Travolta's movies and it's really too bad that he's caught up in scientology. He's definitely someone that I'd like to see break away.

LIARS ! He did it with his OT Powerzzzzz

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
0.jpg

BT's B-Gone - A little can'll do ya

Zinj