What's new

Where are these people?

clearcat

Patron with Honors
Hi, Does anyone know the whereabouts of:

Dagmar Hopp (Ex OTVIII, got SP-declared some years ago)

Antonio Del Francia (Ex OTV, ex SO, got SP declared before in 1996 or 97, went to UK I think)

Wiebke Hansen (ex OTVIII and ex ED of Hamburg Org, was sent to RPF in the US, there was a TV doc on her initiated by her brother who was looking for her)

Erich Heilig (ex OTVIII, got declared for some tax evasion stuff I think)

Sue Mueller (ran the Hubbard College in Clearwater)

Christian (not sure about his last name but he was the Bookstore Officer at Flag for some years)

Christian Zugmayer (was at Hamburg org in the 90's, not sure about his case level, he is from Austria as far as I know)

:thankyou:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Hi, Does anyone know the whereabouts of:

Dagmar Hopp (Ex OTVIII, got SP-declared some years ago)

Antonio Del Francia (Ex OTV, ex SO, got SP declared before in 1996 or 97, went to UK I think)

I too would love to know where Antonio is - he is/was a very good friend.

Wiebke Hansen (ex OTVIII and ex ED of Hamburg Org, was sent to RPF in the US, there was a TV doc on her initiated by her brother who was looking for her)

IIRc she is working at Int - I will have to check.

Christian (not sure about his last name but he was the Bookstore Officer at Flag for some years)

Christian delalez?

clearcat

Patron with Honors
Thanks for that... :wave:

That is the latest trace I have found of Antonio:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/488/A71

He seems to be somewhere in London, I have tried to contact him via this page but it came back that he "does not know this person"... :confused2:

Christian (the BSO) was a dark haired guy originally from Germany I think, that I all I can recall and that he was always very friendly and helpful.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sue Mueller (ran the Hubbard College in Clearwater)

:thankyou:

Christian, the bookstore officer, was always very nice and helpful.

Is Sue Mueller one of the people that died of cancer or am I confusing her with some other gals that died of cancer?