What's new

Greta Van Susteren

Wisened One

Crusader
I've heard that Greta Van Susteren the well-known news reporter is a scn (OT8, I think).

Tell me....HOW in the world did she get allowed to do her bridge AND be a Reporter?! :ohmy:

Anyone here know/knew her?

Good twin

Floater
I've heard that Greta Van Susteren the well-known news reporter is a scn (OT8, I think).

Tell me....HOW in the world did she get allowed to do her bridge AND be a Reporter?! :ohmy:

She most likely has to report her every move to OSA. :yes:

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
She is a Fox News reporter and the only "celebrity" Scio in the whole of the DC area. She is married to that Coale guy who is infamous as he's on the board of medicine at the University of Mayland medical school (lolwut?!), he's trying to influence and run Sarah Palin's political career to the benefit of the CoS, and his underhanded "lobbying" attempts to recruit support on Capitol Hill for the CoS was exposed flaming poop style

They're a real pair. :eyeroll:

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

The first time I saw Greta at Flag and heard she was a reporter I was completely shocked. What made her so special that she could be a reporter and a Scn? :confused2: Must be the money.

Wisened One

Crusader
The first time I saw Greta at Flag and heard she was a reporter I was completely shocked. What made her so special that she could be a reporter and a Scn? :shrug: .

Exactly!

I don't get it, either and am really surprised I'm the first Thread about this issue, too!

Being a reporter/Media employee is one of THE biggest No no's to being allowed up the bridge (especially the auditing side of it!). Think you can't even be Staff or SO, and be one, either? :shrug:

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
She has money and connections in DC. She can do anything she wants, she gets the smoke and mirror "Scientology" experience.

Woggin' out

Patron with Honors
Ya what was up w/ that?

Great point WO. I always felt the same way. Just another one of the contradictions in the CO$. PCs w/ lots of money are given much more leeway. Also they probably thought she could "safe point" for the Church. Btw, when I was in and would see her on her show, I was amazed at the amount of "entheta" she seemed to promote! (Always the latest blood, murder and gore). How the f-ck did she justify it AND get up the Bridge?
Spouse would see her all the time at the AO at Flag when she was on OT7. How did SHE get through those sec checks? :hmm:

frogger

Patron
I honestly think DM and the rest of the upper folks are scared of her. Remember how when a former celebrity scilon left and spoke out about the church all bad publicity they got. Just think what would happen if she, a network reporter left and spoke out about the church.:omg: I am sure she was allowed to move up the “bridge” with very little problems and only a few easy security checks.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
She may be OT 8 but she sure is OT Ugly. No amount of plastic surgery is gonna fix that mug.

Wisened One

Crusader
She may be OT 8 but she sure is OT Ugly. No amount of plastic surgery is gonna fix that mug.

I"m glad somebody brought that up...she does look a bit.....lopsided er somethin....not that I got much more room to talk or anything but jeeez you'd THINK if bein' OT is all-powerful, one could at LEAST somehow improve their looks (or even afford to have some cosmetic surgery or somethin :unsure:).

Jes' sayin.....:redface:

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Before

112399_profile.jpg

After

carville_angry.jpg

Wisened One

Crusader
Nozeno: :giggle:

Now, now, let's all get back to the Main Topic.

HOW and WHY was SHE (an unqualled) allowed to go up the bridge/be an active/practicing scn?

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nozeno: :giggle:

Now, now, let's all get back to the Main Topic.

HOW and WHY was SHE (an unqualled) allowed to go up the bridge/be an active/practicing scn?

Asked and answered. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Hey, get a grip! She's a lawyer. She joined Fox as a frequent legal consultant. She ended up with her own talk show. She was never really a reporter, unless you consider Bill O'Reilly a reporter.

She is a Fox News reporter and the only "celebrity" Scio in the whole of the DC area. She is married to that Coale guy who is infamous as he's on the board of medicine at the University of Mayland medical school (lolwut?!), he's trying to influence and run Sarah Palin's political career to the benefit of the CoS, and his underhanded "lobbying" attempts to recruit support on Capitol Hill for the CoS was exposed flaming poop style

They're a real pair. :eyeroll:

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Greta Van Susteren used to be a reporter at CNN. A few years ago Fox News brought her on-board, and handed her the 4PM EST time slot for a one hour weekday cable news talk show. I see her as an all-arounder, with politics as a minor scope of interest (even though she interviewed VP candidate Palin in Alaska, while there with her husband John P. Coale, scientologist manipulator to big wigs in Washington, such as Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, 3rd in line for the presidency, and all that US spending).

Van Susteren made brownie points with me, when she gave a really tough interview to Joran van der Sloot, the rich Dutch kid, who was with Natalee Holloway in Dutch Aruba, when she "disappeared" on her high school class trip. He kept changing his story, but Van Susteren had done her homework, and during her in-your-face interview she got him to screw up on camera, yet it wasn't enough to hang him. But she's still a scientologist, tries to remain concealed, like so many scientologists, especially the notable ones. I don't trust her. I have no doubt she's OSA, just like her undercover manipulating husband John P. Coale. I wish people would wake up to scientology's covert influence in politics, at every level.

I always knew Van Susteren was a scientologist, even when she was with CNN. I got a kick out of it one time, when Fox New's (probably still Catholic) Bill O'Reily, blind sided her on-the-air and started taking about taking Aspirin. It looked like O'Reily was onto her, insinuating that she'd been partaking in the substance. Van Susteren blushed and didn't answer. As an ex-scientologist I got the gig, about no drugs for a scientologist, including Aspirin. Greta was squirming, she didn't want to talk about her "religion" on the air.

I'm not so sure about Fox News, sometimes I think the scientologists may have taken over, based on the phrases I've heard on the air. I don't hear anything this obvious on other news stations.

Last edited: