What's new

Greta Van Susteren

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Edy Lundeen was someone I knew when I was in the SO. She was Greta's auditor at Flag.

I kind of got the impression from Edy from a few conversations that I had with her that Greta was a "closet case".

Like she would sneak into Flag to get her auditing.

My impression is that Greta is into Scientology for purely "first dynamic" reasons. Hate to be so crass, but kind of like a guy who stops to see a hooker on his way home from work. Relieves himself, then goes home to his wife.

She always impressed me as someone who would never make her Scn connection public. She just took from it what she needed.

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I've heard that Greta Van Susteren the well-known news reporter is a scn (OT8, I think).

Tell me....HOW in the world did she get allowed to do her bridge AND be a Reporter?! :ohmy:

Anyone here know/knew her?

Money. semi-celeb. And, of course, money.

skydog

Patron Meritorious
As far as the surgery goes, doesn't the church have a problem with that as well. I know that, unlike the christian scientists, they do not prohibit such when deemed medically necessary. However, Greta's was purely for cosmetic reasons. (Maybe it was medically necessary to cure her of her ugliness).

Talk about someone who is a complete joke. She is someone who anonymous should troll and expose this connection. The right wing bible thumping morons that rabidly follower her might feel differently if they knew she supported an organization that supported human rights violations and coerced abortions.

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
1. If Greta van Susteren blows tomorrow do you think her facelift would make any difference and anyone here would be dissing her for it?

2. The Coales are the highest profile legal scilon celebrities around. I don't know if or to what extent they get influenced or directed by OSA, but they are deployabel celebrity agents. The media and the public need to keep a watch on them.

3. Fox News: The number one and only issue we need to publicize is coerced abortion. Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly are Catholics; Glenn Beck is a Mormon. Coerced abortion is totally anathema.

If those people at Fox News come to know what every 18-year old in Anon knows about coerced abortions, disconnection, and the Global obliteration of psychiatry, Greta will become an ambarrassment and a liability and they will have to get rid of her.

I will repeat this plea until I am blue in the face.

Exes, you must speak up. It is not enough to talk here. It is not enough to post comments on media articles. You alone have the direct experience of abuse the public needs to hear.

Don't bother with comments. Find the email address of the author of the blog or media articles and email them directly. All you have to do is share your experience. That is all you have to do. Share your experience. Every email is a bit moar education. Eventually they will start writing and supporting us and the end of the regime will come faster. The top issues of universal gut appeal are disconnection, coerced abortion, and verbal and physical abuse.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...The right wing bible thumping morons that rabidly follower her [Greta Van Susterin] might feel differently if they knew she supported an organization that supported human rights violations and coerced abortions...
Why do you think right-wing Christians follow Van Susteren? I've never heard that said before. Her connection to scientology is no secret.

How's this for a benchmark; Is scientology mentioned on their wikipedia Page:

. Greta Van Susteren: Yes scientology is present on her wikipedia page.
. Her husband, John P Coale: Doesn't even have a Wikipedia page. He should.
. Sarah Palin: No scientology is not present on her wikipedia page. It's time for her to fess up.

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
Why do you think right-wing Christians follow Van Susteren? I've never heard that said before. Her connection to scientology is no secret.

Answer: Because they think Scientology is a Hollywood celebrity cult that is goofy but harmless, like thousands of anons were before January 2008.

Also, they do not know about coerced Sea Org abortions. It is up to us to educate them. As I said above, if we make this a high profile issues she becomes a liability.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
Silver Bullets -- Educating Right Wing Christans about Scientology

...Because they [right wing Christians] think Scientology is a Hollywood celebrity cult that is goofy but harmless, like thousands of anons were before January 2008...

...Also, they do not know about coerced Sea Org abortions. It is up to us to educate them. As I said above, if we make this a high profile issues she becomes a liability...
History has shown; when right wing Christians mobilize, they're a force to be reckoned with.

Remember when Pat Robertson ran in the GOP presidential primary race? And one election, Jessie Jackson ran with the Democrats? Both Robertson and Jackson fared well in caucus states. You could say, CAUCUS PFFF, neither of them ever made the ticket. But I'm not talking about elections. I'm talking about MOBILIZATION. And far right Christians have that part DOWN.

How then, to unleash Christian energy, in a cause they would find extremely just, to fight scientology. How to enlighten Christians to a few key, easily digestible, undeniably anti-Christian facts, which scientology promotes.

I'm talking about silver bullets here. Facts are the easy part -- how to disseminate them to Christians, and get them mobolized, and stay mobolized, that is the challenge. Because this will be a long drawn out war. Staying engaged is key.

I can just imagine how the scientology manipulators would try to stir things up, and turn the Christians against each other. And then you throw in the Anons. Christians can learn something from Anonymous, who come at scientology from 1000 directions. This beast has no heart, if one dies out, there's still 999 more to deal with.

With all the Christian bashing going on here at ESMB, I wouldn't expect many to be hanging around. But there is a common enemy, scientology. How to get the Christians to catch on, and to mobolize.

When the Christians find out how their vote got suckered away, when they voted for scientologist Palin in 2008, that ought to be a wake-up call.

Last edited:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Plastic Surgery

As far as the surgery goes, doesn't the church have a problem with that as well. I know that, unlike the christian scientists, they do not prohibit such when deemed medically necessary. However, Greta's was purely for cosmetic reasons. (Maybe it was medically necessary to cure her of her ugliness).

Nah-- There was even a Scio plastic surgeon in the LA area. Body is just MEST--like getting a new paint job for a car or something. Right? Knew a Scio gal who got a boob job. Of course, a reg and her FSM were pissed off and calling her out-ethics; they wanted commissions whenever she dropped a chunk of change. None of the people I knew of who went under the knife for prettiness ever got any 'church' trouble for it, and some were Flag public. Plus, general anesthesia guaranteed them a new Purif start.

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So what's the difference between dyeing your hair or cosmetic dental surgery and a nose job? It's only a question of degree, and agreements like it's OK to have your boobs done but not too much, however a butt job is a bit outré.

Paul

skydog

Patron Meritorious
David Miscavige sucks

The authors of this blog are no fans of Sarah Palin. They have recently posted some data on the church of Scientology.
http://nailinpalinnow.blogspot.com/

As has been mentioned in earlier posts, many of the public celebrities do not know about the human rights violations engaged in by the Sea Org or, if they have heard the reports, probably believe the denials of current management.

Media representatives might take a different approach in questioning celebrities and even church officials on this issue. Rather than forcing this 'entheta' (i.e. the church engages in this activity) on the celebrity, get them to agree that the conduct is just plain wrong.

Surely you would support the rights of a woman to conceive and bear a child if that were her wish?

You would not in any way condone an organization that would deny a person that right would you?

Any policy that would force a woman to choose to have an abortion if they wished to remain employed, would be wrong, wouldn't it? etc, etc

The important point is to get them to answer these questions. If they don't answer the question, ask it again, and again, and again-until they do. The question calls for a yes or no answer. The questions themselves are neutral-they do not assume that the charges currently made are true or false. If they want to deny that the church engages in that behavior that is fine. If, however, they acknowledge the patently obvious violation of human rights (which they must do to avoid looking like complete assholes) those still subject to those violations will have a clear message that even their superiors acknowledge it is wrong.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
...get them to agree that the conduct is just plain wrong...

...Surely you would support the rights of a woman to conceive and bear a child if that were her wish?

...You would not in any way condone an organization that would deny a person that right would you?

...Any policy that would force a woman to choose to have an abortion if they wished to remain employed, would be wrong, wouldn't it?

...The question calls for a yes or no answer...

...If, however, they acknowledge the patently obvious violation of human rights (which they must do to avoid looking like complete assholes)...
A -- skydog, you're hired.

B -- Nice site: http://nailinpalinnow.blogspot.com/

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
History has shown; when right wing Christians mobilize, they're a force to be reckoned with.

Remember when Pat Robertson ran in the GOP presidential primary race? And one election, Jessie Jackson ran with the Democrats? Both Robertson and Jackson fared well in caucus states. You could say, CAUCUS PFFF, neither of them ever made the ticket. But I'm not talking about elections. I'm talking about MOBILIZATION. And far right Christians have that part DOWN.

How then, to unleash Christian energy, in a cause they would find extremely just, to fight scientology. How to enlighten Christians to a few key, easily digestible, undeniably anti-Christian facts, which scientology promotes.

I'm talking about silver bullets here. Facts are the easy part -- how to disseminate them to Christians, and get them mobolized, and stay mobolized, that is the challenge. Because this will be a long drawn out war. Staying engaged is key.

I can just imagine how the scientology manipulators would try to stir things up, and turn the Christians against each other. And then you throw in the Anons. Christians can learn something from Anonymous, who come at scientology from 1000 directions. This beast has no heart, if one dies out, there's still 999 more to deal with.

With all the Christian bashing going on here at ESMB, I wouldn't expect many to be hanging around. But there is a common enemy, scientology. How to get the Christians to catch on, and to mobolize.

When the Christians find out how their vote got suckered away, when they voted for scientologist Palin in 2008, that ought to be a wake-up call.

Catholic anon here. I have been working on this for a year. Everything has pretty much coalesced around coerced abortion. As soon as millions of people know, DM is finished.

What I have done is gotten the email addresses of the Catholic and pro-life blog awards and started writing to them. I wrote them when the Palin - Coale scandal broke to tell them the Palin Coerced abortion issue is coming their way.

I am working on a Palin coerced abortion article which I hope makes it around the blogosphere and gets the bloggers writing about it.

CornPie

Patron Meritorious
1 ...Catholic anon here...

2 ...abortion...Catholic and pro-life...I'm working on a Palin coerced abortion article...
1 -- In the late 1970's I heard that hubbard had once issued, but then later "recalled" a policy specifically relating to Catholics. Something on the order of not allowing them into scientology, but then later changing his mind. Does anybody remember a policy issue/recall like that? I also got the impression that perhaps he didn't "really" recall the policy at all. Maybe such a recall, was similar to the "double-talk" fairgame law recall verbiage, which actually left that law in place. For this reason, I'd like to see the actual/entire verbiage of the initial Catholic policy, "and" the recall.

2 -- I suspect most denominations of Christians have issues with abortions, Catholics might be more rigid about it though.

Last edited:

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
1 -- In the late 1970's I heard that hubbard had once issued, but then later "recalled" a policy specifically relating to Catholics. Something on the order of not allowing them into scientology, but then later changing his mind. Does anybody remember a policy issue/recall like that? I also got the impression that perhaps he didn't "really" recall the policy at all. Maybe such a recall, was similar to the "double-talk" fairgame law recall verbiage, which actually left that law in place. For this reason, I'd like to see the actual/entire verbiage of the initial Catholic policy, "and" the recall.

2 -- I suspect most denominations of Christians have issues with abortions, Catholics might be more rigid about it though.

1. - I would really like to see this. If it exists it is great ammo.

2. - The real issue imo is coercion rather than abortion. Abortion is a particularly hot for Catholics, but not all. There are millions of pro-choice Catholics, who are think are mostly publicly tolerant and privately anti-abortion.

Black Evangelicals who are mostly anti-gay marriage are pro-choice. Every member of the Black Caucus in Congress is pro-choice. So I emphasis abortion for Catholics, and the coercion of women for the others.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
1 -- In the late 1970's I heard that hubbard had once issued, but then later "recalled" a policy specifically relating to Catholics. Something on the order of not allowing them into scientology, but then later changing his mind. Does anybody remember a policy issue/recall like that?

I don't recall an issue of any type delivered to the comm baskets (at Saint Hill) saying that, and I think I would recall one like that.

Paul