What's new

Ohai Truthseeker!

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Alex, you didn't answer me on this question.. Since you are objectin so energitically about a rather slight bending of a local rule to out a known asshole who has been a royal scientological pain in the ass for years and years..

Do you object to the directions for conduct in 'Enemy Condition'? - It's policy! - And since you find it so objectionable to 'trick' an enemy.. How can you accept this Policy.
Suppressive Person Defense League / HCOPL: Penalties for Lower Conditions

<snip>
LIABILITY -- Suspension of Pay and a dirty grey rag on left arm and day and night confinement to org premises.

TREASON -- Suspension of pay and deprivation of all uniforms and insignia, a black mark on left cheek and confinement on org premises or dismissal from post and debarment from premises.

DOUBT -- Debarment from premises. Not to be employed. Payment of fine amounting to any sum may have cost org. Not to be trained or processed. Not to be communicated or argued with.

ENEMY -- SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

- L. Ron Hubbard
HCOPL 18 October 1967 Penalties For Lower Conditions
Again.. I must remind you that it is Hubbard who established the war on humanity.

I'm well aware that OSA combat strategy relies on 'WOG society' being unvilling to be as ruthless as Scientology is. WOG society is seen as soft. People viewed as sheep that can be manipulated. Useless and easily intimidated justice system.

So it's understandable if OSA is surprized and butthurt when they get some shit back..

:yes:

Terril park

Sponsor
I am in a vulnerable position myself here. I trust emma with information about me. To know that someone could go "fishing" and get confirmations or denyals from her is disturbing to me.

There are people who would like to know who I am. The Church for one, some anons for others. And all the people I have played with in a manner they didnt find amusing.

What if truthseeker was someone like me playing their own game, outside the church? He has just been turned over to osa now.

I dont that much care about truthseeker or who ever being outed as much as I care about the principle and how it applies to me. I have operated based on a certain trust as stated by emma, and now am uncertain as to my own risks. I have always thought that since emma doesnt care much for me, but has been so kind as to have protected by identity that the trust was warranted.

This sets a bad precedent.

Don't get into stuff like this much. Also am not that computer literate.

Good points Alex.

I know people who know you. I think you're safe. You could be outed anytime. Those who could do that regard you with friendship. And won't IMO.

You and Truthseeker are very different. I know, and many know, and some do not.

One might say we are at war, and you are in a difficult situation with regard to that.

IMO it will all work out well for you. :)

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alex,

You can DA me all you like. Nothing will or has changed regarding the way I handle people's information.

In this case I was able to confirm some existing information and at the same time help identify a troll that has been harassing critics and spamming the ARS newsgroup for years.

I have a right to protect ESMB and I will protect ESMB from trolls like him.

Genuine poster is not the same thing as genuine troll.

Perhaps you were not aware of this.

I think there is a difference between genuine posters and genuine trolls.

I have never seen anyone but a Scientologist attack the victim of a violent crime, and support the obstruction of justice, like FlashGordon did.

That is the exact behavior which we were all getting away from when we left the cult, and which we want to ensure does not spread with the cult. To say that everyone has a right to attack the victims of violent crimes, and to obstruct justice like that, is going too far.

Not even I would go there.

Those are the criminals in Scientology that need to be dealt with by the authorities. Those are the people who are not sane. Those are the people who should be watched and turned over to the police at the first opportunity.

Emma had to make a decision for the safety of the members of ESMB, and she conducted herself, once again, with excellent judgment and in a highly trustworthy way, in my opinion.

I am very glad we have her at the helm.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alex,

You can DA me all you like. Nothing will or has changed regarding the way I handle people's information.

In this case I was able to confirm some existing information and at the same time help identify a troll that has been harassing critics and spamming the ARS newsgroup for years.

I have a right to protect ESMB and I will protect ESMB from trolls like him.

Genuine poster is not the same thing as genuine troll.

Perhaps you were not aware of this.

Your stated policy does not say your personal information will be protected if I dont think you are a troll. It says it will not be revealed without a court order.

http://forum.exscn.net/faq.php?faq=esmbfaq#faq_esmbfaq9

Too often people are labeled and considered trolls, because they say things contrary to the consensus. Critics should be protected from words directed at them on the net, by their response and their reputation, not the outing of folks. And it is particularly ironic that the outing is at the hands of "anon" who hold their privacy so sacred.

You have every right to do what ever you want on your board. That doesnt make it the principled thing to do. If you were to have kicked him off, fine, but to expose him as you did was wrong in my opinion.

This is not a DA on you, it is me reacting in fear of my own privacy, something important to me, and apparently at the mercy of whim rather than stated policy.

I am considered a troll on this board by many, my ip address readily available, are people free to now play match the number and emma will confirm?

I have no love for the truthseeker. That is not the issue.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think there is a difference between genuine posters and genuine trolls.

I have never seen anyone but a Scientologist attack the victim of a violent crime, and support the obstruction of justice, like FlashGordon did.

That is the exact behavior which we were all getting away from when we left the cult, and which we want to ensure does not spread with the cult. To say that everyone has a right to attack the victims of violent crimes, and to obstruct justice like that, is going too far.

Not even I would go there.

Those are the criminals in Scientology that need to be dealt with by the authorities. Those are the people who are not sane. Those are the people who should be watched and turned over to the police at the first opportunity.

Emma had to make a decision for the safety of the members of ESMB, and she conducted herself, once again, with excellent judgment and in a highly trustworthy way, in my opinion.

I am very glad we have her at the helm.

She could have just as easily just banned him. And not called into question the sanctity of our privacy here.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Get some perspective Alex.

I could have outed you years ago if I had wanted to.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
She could have just as easily just banned him. And not called into question the sanctity of our privacy here.

Truth Seeker (Flash Gordon) left on his own. Emma revealed no private information on him; merely confirmed that his IP address matched one of those he uses on ARS. I would assume that he's still here. Banning is worthless in this case.

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Your stated policy does not say your personal information will be protected if I dont think you are a troll. It says it will not be revealed without a court order.

http://forum.exscn.net/faq.php?faq=esmbfaq#faq_esmbfaq9

Too often people are label and considered trolls, because they say things contrary to the consensus. Critics should be protected from words directed at them on the net, by their response and their reputation, not the outing of folks. And it is particularly ironic that the outing is at the hands of "anon" who hold their privacy so sacred.

You have every right to do what ever you want on your board. That doesnt make it the principled thing to do. If you were to have kicked him off, fine, but to expose him as you did was wrong in my opinion.

This is not a DA on you, it is me reacting in fear of my own privacy, something important to me, and apparently at the mercy of whim rather than stated policy.

I am considered a troll on this board by many, my ip address readily available, are people free to now play match the number and emma will confirm?

I have no love for the truthseeker. That is not the issue.

The issue is "What was FlashGordon actually doing?"

He was attacking the victim of a violent crime and he was defending the obstruction of justice by the Church of Scientology.

If there is one place that the criminality of Scientology should be swiftly exposed and ruthlessly prosecuted - it is ESMB.

FlashGordon deserves way more than just being outed on an Internet Message Board. He deserves to be arrested and questioned in connection with the assault on DCAnon, and charged with any crime of conspiracy or cover-up that can be brought against him, as do all Scientologists who were there that day and participated in the assault and the subsequent obstruction of justice.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Get some perspective Alex.

I could have outed you years ago if I had wanted to.

Alex knows all this and has the perspective. His 'purpose' is to sow doubt into the ESMB community about their own security. If not Flash, it'd be something else. It's not dangerous to ESMB unless people take him at his word and accept his 'claimed' motivations as his actual motivations.

I would assume that this is becoming less likely.

Zinj

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Alex is 'tricking' us as per policy on enemy ethics conditions. That's what I have to conclude, since he ignores my question about it.

It's no surprize either..

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Alex----!!!!

Listen up-here!!!!!
Pay attention!!!!!!
Since you have done such a very poor job of being friendly-here-rather-a downstat!
Do you actually think that "us here folks" give a rat's ass about your "privacy"?
Or-what should happen to you -if said privacy-no longer existed.
You know very well that "honey" is better used than 'vinegar".
You attempt to attract us to your argument that "policy" is so very important not only to you but for us---sadly---as they say in the cult "FLUNK"!

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
ignore Alex

Wave to Neil Woods, everyone!

Aliases:
Truth Seeker (ARS/WWP)
chessnut1816 (youtube)
Tim Higgs (irl/ARS)
Flash Gordon (ESMB)

lets keep on TOPIC (and ignore Alex) :dontfeedtrolls:
DCAnon was discussing that Niel Woods is likely to be Flash Gordan, so it lets members to look at his previous post/s with a more critical view...

Last edited:
Wave to Neil Woods, everyone!

Aliases:
Truth Seeker (ARS/WWP)
chessnut1816 (youtube)
Tim Higgs (irl/ARS)
Flash Gordon (ESMB)

lets keep on TOPIC (and ignore Alex) :dontfeedtrolls:
DCAnon was discussing that Niel Woods is likely to be Flash Gordan, so it lets members to look at his previous post/s with a more critical view...

You forgot his last alias

Loser (Real Life)

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
I'm reading it like third-partying of Reeves... (since the Chessnut character is TS and we know what he's up to.) - But I don't know the story. Only what's here... Who's the girl and her father mentioned?

Sly work too.. Not too obvious.

It is a ploy. Maybe he really does have beef with Reeves, but methinks they are in cahoots. The girl is me and the father mentioned is John H Boucher the suicided SP.

Div6

Crusader
It is a ploy. Maybe he really does have beef with Reeves, but methinks they are in cahoots. The girl is me and the father mentioned is John H Boucher the suicided SP.

Wow. Two OT VIII's flame out in two weeks! Just amazing. But I think we are bumping in to the core cognitive dissonance of the cult. Neil Woods HAS to point fingers at some staff member, as he is blinded by loyalty to the REAL SP at the top of the org board. These guys will wrong target all day to avoid confronting the fact they the real out-ethics is above them, and that they have been duped. It is a really bitter pill to swallow, and you can rest assured that many will not let it go down without a fight.

But their ground is shaking, and there are tremors in the force at cult rock.

I wonder if Neil Woods activities were even known by the CoS fully. If not, he will have some expensive explaining to do. There are not many OT VIII sec-checkers available to audit any more....

Be vigilant, and be safe.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow. Two OT VIII's flame out in two weeks! Just amazing. But I think we are bumping in to the core cognitive dissonance of the cult. Neil Woods HAS to point fingers at some staff member, as he is blinded by loyalty to the REAL SP at the top of the org board. These guys will wrong target all day to avoid confronting the fact they the real out-ethics is above them, and that they have been duped. It is a really bitter pill to swallow, and you can rest assured that many will not let it go down without a fight.

But their ground is shaking, and there are tremors in the force at cult rock.

I wonder if Neil Woods activities were even known by the CoS fully. If not, he will have some expensive explaining to do. There are not many OT VIII sec-checkers available to audit any more....

Be vigilant, and be safe.

This is more along my line of thinking.

sparrow

Patron with Honors
It's my opinion that Tim Higgs is the the alleged TruthSeeker and Neil Woods is only somehow related location wise.

I spoke with Tim Higgs at least three times on the phone and it's not the voice of a 50 year old 6ft man. Never met Tim in person but I know his voice well.

I think he does have a beef with Reeves and Paul Bender and Tom McAullife but bottom line is that he can't be trusted. He's a psycho or a really good actor.

Div6

Crusader
It's my opinion that Tim Higgs is the the alleged TruthSeeker and Neil Woods is only somehow related location wise.

I spoke with Tim Higgs at least three times on the phone and it's not the voice of a 50 year old 6ft man. Never met Tim in person but I know his voice well.

I think he does have a beef with Reeves and Paul Bender and Tom McAullife but bottom line is that he can't be trusted. He's a psycho or a really good actor.

Is he a current scieno or ex or never been?

sparrow

Patron with Honors
Says he was on DC lines for awhile but got dicked over by the three. Still defends Hubbard and the tech. Doesn't like fags, doesn't like "blacks".

Hubbard would be proud.