What's new

Are we sure the e-meter was harmless?

G

Gottabrain

That is the point I was making regarding "recovery time". The cumulative damage from higher levels of EMF and the on-going argument about cell-phones vs brain cancer are great examples. One cell-phone call a year would probably result in no noted harm, but teenagers living with these glued to their ears (even while sleeping) are not giving the affected areas time to repair the damage before inflicting more.

People wonder why I refuse to have any 2.4GHz wireless equipment. The inside of your Microwave Oven is 2.45GHz just over 2% variance.

Thanks, RP Xenu, for your attempt to explain this to themadhair. :thumbsup: But I doubt madhair will understand. Thanks for trying, anyway.

Rmack – re your question –

Yes, humans can affect photons, even by observation alone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler's_delayed_choice_experiment

Music has been scientifically documented as relieving arthritic pain http://arthritis.about.com/b/2006/06/06/music-therapy-eases-arthritis-pain.htm

Plant growth and music has been widely studied. This article is good, might be helpful:
http://www.helium.com/items/989723-how-music-can-help-plant-growth

I don’t know any scientific refs re sound or chanting that would specifically support your question, though, only religious or spiritual ones. In Hinduism, Om is the sound of the balance of the universe and all song is a variance of this. The Australian Aborigine use song to communicate with animals, the American Indians used song and chanting as well.

Hope this helps.

Sheila

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Thanks, RP Xenu, for your attempt to explain this to themadhair. :thumbsup: But I doubt madhair will understand. Thanks for trying, anyway.

Rmack – re your question –

Yes, humans can affect photons, even by observation alone. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler's_delayed_choice_experiment

Music has been scientifically documented as relieving arthritic pain http://arthritis.about.com/b/2006/06/06/music-therapy-eases-arthritis-pain.htm

Plant growth and music has been widely studied. This article is good, might be helpful:
http://www.helium.com/items/989723-how-music-can-help-plant-growth

I don’t know any scientific refs re sound or chanting that would specifically support your question, though, only religious or spiritual ones. In Hinduism, Om is the sound of the balance of the universe and all song is a variance of this. The Australian Aborigine use song to communicate with animals, the American Indians used song and chanting as well.

Hope this helps.

Sheila

That was a....nice synopsis of the sound part of what I was talking about, but what do you know about the color visualization part? It's all mathematically related, you know.

Realitywilltell

Patron with Honors
That is the point I was making regarding "recovery time". The cumulative damage from higher levels of EMF and the on-going argument about cell-phones vs brain cancer are great examples. One cell-phone call a year would probably result in no noted harm, but teenagers living with these glued to their ears (even while sleeping) are not giving the affected areas time to repair the damage before inflicting more.

Very true!

People wonder why I refuse to have any 2.4GHz wireless equipment. The inside of your Microwave Oven is 2.45GHz just over 2% variance.

I can totally understand. I've always kept my cell phone use to a minimum (couldn't escape having one completely unfortunately) until effective speaker phone capability appeared as a function. The choice of very near a resonant frequency of water for a communications frequency for devices pressed against one's head as a bad idea one would think was a no brainer!

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I just had to post this here after reading some of the debates.

I recently bought an electronic rat trap. No kidding. It cost me $45 and was a second resort after a standard trap was sprung, bait taken, but no rat for five days in a row. My wife and I were calling it 'super rat'.

When he, or his siblings, ruined our 'date bag' that we carry picnic stuff and what-not for outings, it was war!

The new trap is a black box with an arched top about as long as a shoebox, but half as wide. It only takes three 'C' size batteries! You bait the back end through holes too small for the rat, and he enters the other end, walking on a metal plate. A 'sensor' picks up that the rat is there, and delivers a fatal shock. Lovely.

We got him the first night. It looked like an immature rat, which is probably why the large trap failed.

This thing came with a warning that it could kill your small pets, so be careful.

I mean, three 'C' cells! Most flashlights take the larger 'D' cells. Amazing.

What do E-meters take again? :D

Any standard AAAA, AAA, AA, C, or D dry cell fresh from the factory will deliver ~1.5 Volts. Your rat trap is powered by 3 * 1V5 = 4V5 or 4.5 Volts. The sensor would temporarily activate an Inverter (think Tesla coil) which need only operate for a few seconds to kill the unfortunate rat. For the voltage and current to be high enough to kill said rat, the amperage drawn from your C cells would be quite high, because the amount of power drawn from the battery has to equal, or exceed, the power delivered to the rat.

The difference in physical size of the dry cells is what governs how long it will last at a particular task. If you powered your trap with 3 * AAAA cells it would probably work--once, and then the cells would be flat.

Handling any one of these standard sized dry cells is not going to affect the amount of charge delivered to your body.

For comparison I just checked the cancered NiCd from my Mark V meter, and it is 6 * 1V2 cells totalling 7V2. There is no form of inverter inside the e-meter so the maximum voltage that can be delivered to the pc is 7.2 Volts. I erroneously stated it was 5V earlier in the thread.

I also have a Hulda Clarke "zapper" which I run at 18V and while Hulda Clarke's theories are often shredded, I have never heard of anyone claiming to have been injured by one of these zappers, and it is deliberately intended to create an EMF through your body.

G

Gottabrain

That was a....nice synopsis of the sound part of what I was talking about, but what do you know about the color visualization part? It's all mathematically related, you know.

:) Some sounds/music definitely assist us and other living things with soothing, healing, communication and growth. Glad you liked.

Okay. Colours are made of photons. Under the photon theory of light, a photon is a discrete bundle (or quantum) of electromagnetic (or light) energy. http://physics.about.com/od/lightoptics/f/photon.htm

Thought and/or attention influence photons (as per prior experiment cited). But whereas the rods (black & white colour perceptors) in our eyes are sensitive to single photons, the cones (colour perceptors) are not. Both are used to perceive a certain range of electromagnetic (light) energy. The range is extremely small for perception of colour in terms of hues, as humans perceive. Most of the range of electromagnetic (light) energy does not have hues. Many animals do not perceive in terms of hues (colour) but only black and white, and have better vision than we do. Many people are colour blind, too.

In short, colour itself is an arbitrary perception and extremely limited, a tag associated with a certain electromagnetic light energy wave frequency where the same is perceived differently by different animals and even different people.

Based on this, my view is that perceiving people, objects, etc. for various healings based on colour is stupid and self-limiting by the arbitrary of colour and probably ineffective.

Here are a couple of very geeky serious articles and discussions on the subject and similar:

http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=266126&page=2 (This one is terrific)

http://bytes.com/topic/python/answers/40158-limitation-photon-hypothesis (This one is interesting, but the theory and conclusion don't actually work that easily, so read to end. Some interesting ideas here though)

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
:) Some sounds/music definitely assist us and other living things with soothing, healing, communication and growth. Glad you liked.

Okay. Colours are made of photons. Under the photon theory of light, a photon is a discrete bundle (or quantum) of electromagnetic (or light) energy. http://physics.about.com/od/lightoptics/f/photon.htm

Thought and/or attention influence photons (as per prior experiment cited). But whereas the rods (black & white colour perceptors) in our eyes are sensitive to single photons, the cones (colour perceptors) are not. Both are used to perceive a certain range of electromagnetic (light) energy. The range is extremely small for perception of colour in terms of hues, as humans perceive. Most of the range of electromagnetic (light) energy does not have hues. Many animals do not perceive in terms of hues (colour) but only black and white, and have better vision than we do. Many people are colour blind, too.

It is interesting to note that we can hear approximately eight octaves of sound, but can only seen one octave of light. I also found this list of sound frequencies on a YouTube video. Sorry I only copied the numbers not the link:

The Miracle of 528 Hz Solfeggio and Fibonacci
174 Hz Foundation
396 Hz Liberate guilt and fear
417 Hz Expand your consciousness
529 Hz Miracle and DNA Repair
853 Hz Intuition and telepathic.
Fibonacci nature numbers.
227/144 = 1.5763888888888888888888888888889 which is a very close approximation to the "Golden Ratio" which is used by nature to build spirals, most easily observed in many sea-shells and snail shells, but also present flower design.

I've often wondered what changes to perception would occur if we could swap eyeballs with each other. If you and I did so, would I find that everything looked like a photographic negative? Or would I see colors shifted or in different orders in a rainbow?

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, now that I've stirred the pot again with that story, I want to remind everyone that my original intention was to see if anyone had anything, even speculation, on whether or not a small current like the e-meter produces could be in any way a facilitator to whatever evil magic goes on in auditing sessions that seems to make people oblivious to stuff that anyone outside the cult can easily notice.

I posted my remarks on the rat experiment, as it was related info about electronics being used for control.

Let me take it a step up.(snip)

Here you go:

1) A search of google scholar provides 2100 pages when you search for

electricity endorphins LINK

2) I measured a Neurostim 2000 TENS (Transient Electrical Nerve Stimulation) and including the pulse duty cycle in the math to determine current equivalents,, the E-meter beat the Neurostim by over a factor of TEN as far as DOSE of current goes, as being DC it is a 100% duty cycle.. Hulda Clark's Zapper, in turn, beats the E-meter by about a factor of five or ten more also. (Note1)

Put

electricity endorphins

into google web, the top 3 links are pages from Lermanet.com Exposing the CON LINK

the 4th is a thread I spent considerable time on WWP addressing this top and contains some later cites..
the 6th or 7th is a thread on Physorg.com where I described the situation and cites I had and asked those guys if anyone knew anything...they did not.

Tons of good cites have confirmed that even small electrical stimulation is associated with release of the body's own opioids, call endorphins. The only question remaining is what the equivalent dose of morphine might be per hour of auditing. It is likely not enough to be noticeable - but response varies by a large factor. I don't have any idea, but the citations HERE lead me to believe that there is always some endorphines generated. Whether it is 5 micrograms per hour, 50 micrograms or 500 micrograms..or more morphine equivalent per hour, I don't know. This effect is NOT the whole story of $cientology, you have suggestion, covert hypnosis, expectation, and some old psychological techniques LINK but the e-meter story is the hidden effector..and that effect needs to be EXPOSED.

There is no other occupational exposure I can find to direct current exposures, other than a study of telco linemen who had a higher incidence of leukemia.... This is because the internal ionization effect of direct current, and how BAD they are for you was known even to the electro-quacks of the 19th century...See THIS directory with 600 meg of stuff on electrotherapy guys from the 19th century: LINK
http://www.lermanet.com/members/electrotherapy/

who used AC not DC because even they knew DC was BAD.. In many of the studies it was observed that the lower the AC ((Alternating Current) frequency got, the higher the endorphines.. well the lowest frequency of all is Zero cycles per second and that my friends is called DC Direct Current.

Note1 - Hulda Clark's device is pulsed DC - the frequency you dial for killing various parasites is riding upon 5 volts direct current, so it goes from from 5 to 9 - I built one, didn't matter what frequency I used, I felt pretty good but not because I killed some parasites...which is also how her scam works! - its your body's own opioids called endorphines!

elron.jpg

The truth is that Electricity has worked since 154 AD, LINK when Scribonius Largus treated a man's leg pain by having him place his feet upon an electric eel! (Some say it started in the middle east 4500 years ago)

Scientology doesn't...and I can prove it: if there were was just one OT in $cientology you would not be reading this line of text.

Thank you for reading
Arnie Lerma

"How long would I have to send a small electrical current through your body,
while telling you things that you wanted to hear,
before you believed that I held the secrets to the universe?"

Last edited:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Can you imagine if this is true, what Laffy must have thought when he 'discovered' it? "Oh, wow, if I shoot a small current through them, they then believe anything I tell them? BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Can you imagine if this is true, what Laffy must have thought when he 'discovered' it? "Oh, wow, if I shoot a small current through them, they then believe anything I tell them? BWAHAHAHAHAH!

I dont know that he discovered it. Talking to people, well actually children of people who were with Hubbard in 1952 in Wichita and Pheonix I was told that in Pheonix, Hubbard stopped using the emeter, and then started using it again. If we assume that Hubbard had our best interests in mind one arrives at one set of possibilities, but if one assumes he was scheming narcissist putting on an act for people... there are more possibilities. Perhaps he just noticed people THOUGHT they were getting better results when they used one.

Perhaps the electro-biological effects of the device determined its own outcome!

There is another possibility but Xenu.net chatboard is down right now so I couldnt get to that posting to share, and it was a long post.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Note1 - Hulda Clark's device is pulsed DC - the frequency you dial for killing various parasites is riding upon 5 volts direct current, so it goes from from 5 to 9 - I built one, didn't matter what frequency I used, I felt pretty good but not because I killed some parasites...which is also how her scam works! - its your body's own opioids called endorphines!

By my own measurements this statement is patently untrue. The Zapper is pulsed DC but the pulse is not from 5V to 9V. It is from zero to whatever battery power you are feeding it (in my case 18V). Of course these voltages are not absolute--In the off-state (0V) there will be some leakage, measurable in one of those flickering digits at the end of the multimeter display, and in the on-state (18V) there will be some losses meaning just-not-quite 18V. In a properly constructed Zapper, there is no 5V bias.

If Lerma's hypothesis were true, there would be recorded cases and FDA/TGA warnings about people walking around with Zappers (or even just 9V batteries) permanently affixed to one or more of their limbs.

Michael Crichton made reference to passing electrical signals through mouse brains in his novel "Terminal Man", wherein the mouse's brain was directly stimulated by implanted electrodes. This was back in the days when Crichton's novels had a chapter-thick Appendix of medical, computer, and scientific references.

So unless you're going to have the cans surgically implanted into your hypothalamus, I must firmly remain amongst those who don't believe the e-meter presents a health hazard.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
By my own measurements this statement is patently untrue. The Zapper is pulsed DC but the pulse is not from 5V to 9V. It is from zero to whatever battery power you are feeding it (in my case 18V). Of course these voltages are not absolute--In the off-state (0V) there will be some leakage, measurable in one of those flickering digits at the end of the multimeter display, and in the on-state (18V) there will be some losses meaning just-not-quite 18V. In a properly constructed Zapper, there is no 5V bias.

If Lerma's hypothesis were true, there would be recorded cases and FDA/TGA warnings about people walking around with Zappers (or even just 9V batteries) permanently affixed to one or more of their limbs.

Michael Crichton made reference to passing electrical signals through mouse brains in his novel "Terminal Man", wherein the mouse's brain was directly stimulated by implanted electrodes. This was back in the days when Crichton's novels had a chapter-thick Appendix of medical, computer, and scientific references.

So unless you're going to have the cans surgically implanted into your hypothalamus, I must firmly remain amongst those who don't believe the e-meter presents a health hazard.

I looked at my own 1997 or 8 Hulda Clark page here
http://www.lermanet.com/huldaclark.htm

The FDA did not move for mere warnings, they raided and shut down The Zapper in the US and I think then Clark moved to Mexico.
In 1966 the FDA raided scientology and tried to do the same thing but they got bamboozeled by Hubbard's invoking the "Religious Cloaking device" LINK and fought for years in two trials...and only required that E-meter disclaimer after they gave up trying to ban it because of the bogus RELIGION angle.

And I have known electronics guys and electricians who liked the feel of a electrical tingle, one told me it got rid of his arthritis when it bothered him (acted as an analgesic) when he stuck his finger into a light socket.

Compare the total charge delivered to him over ten seconds in a light socket - 110 volts into a 50K load, to that acquired over 2.5 hours at 80 uAmp into 5000 Ohms load cause of big hand contact area (remember the calibration resistors) E over I * R

And the schematic I used was one from her own site at the time (1997) and per THAT schematic that is what I measured. However, congratulations in making a distinction without a different in result, as whether its riding on 5 VDC or fully modulated PDC it is still boils down to DC a equivalent unidirectional voltage.

PS: I wasn't arguing re health hazard.. THAT is an entirely different topic to the endorphine effect,The 'Health hazard" topic brings up an entirely different area of medical inquiry, though some of those cites (not webbed on Lermanet.com) indicate perhaps it may be A factor, related to inducing cancer... This may be a single stress vector amongst many to help explain so many dead OTs from cancers plus the factor that OTs dont take care of their bodies cause Hubbard said to MAKE IT GO RIGHT... and use INTENTION....

Also it has nothing to do with what you believe or what I believe, the endorphin effect is confirmed (read the cites linked in my previous post) the only question that remains is how much that effect is. Thanks!

Last edited:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
think Arnie could be onto something...

OK, I thought it was total crap when I was in the cult, but when I had to bring folks in for intro stuff (folks who had not been indoctrinated), they one for one mentioned something about a sensation from the meter. I also think it might not be a coincidence that the first Bridge action on the meter is the Scn Drug Rundown. Even when I was in, I couldn't quite get why rehabbing the releases obtained on drugs was of value. But, if you re-experience those states while connected to the meter--especially since you have wiped out past and come into "present time" on objectives, then I can see the two experiences becoming linked---the high of the drugs connected with being on the meter.....hooked like big old bass.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Arnie,

In addition to endorphin effects, have you looked up dopamine effects?
Just curious.

BTW, I think that the repetition of objectives, as well as the expectations in auditing, "group agreement", and sec checks, are, altogether, a more powerful effect than what you are claiming for the e-meter (i.e. the e-meter is a very tiny part of the picture and not significant).

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, I thought it was total crap when I was in the cult, but when I had to bring folks in for intro stuff (folks who had not been indoctrinated), they one for one mentioned something about a sensation from the meter. I also think it might not be a coincidence that the first Bridge action on the meter is the Scn Drug Rundown. Even when I was in, I couldn't quite get why rehabbing the releases obtained on drugs was of value. But, if you re-experience those states while connected to the meter--especially since you have wiped out past and come into "present time" on objectives, then I can see the two experiences becoming linked---the high of the drugs connected with being on the meter.....hooked like big old bass.

hmmm interesting.. both points, very interesting, I will think about this, thank you for posting, I learned from you.

Arnie

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Arnie,

In addition to endorphin effects, have you looked up dopamine effects?
Just curious.

BTW, I think that the repetition of objectives, as well as the expectations in auditing, "group agreement", and sec checks, are, altogether, a more powerful effect than what you are claiming for the e-meter (i.e. the e-meter is a very tiny part of the picture and not significant).

No I haven't but you may be right, dopamine is what is dumped into the blood when one takes exctasy or Cocaine, right?

Also a reply to previous posters:
It is a intelligence agency maxim "The best place to hide something is right in front of you"

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Compare the total charge delivered to him over ten seconds in a light socket - 110 volts into a 50K load, to that acquired over 2.5 hours at 80 uAmp into 5000 Ohms load cause of big hand contact area (remember the calibration resistors) E over I * R

And the schematic I used was one from her own site at the time (1997) and per THAT schematic that is what I measured. However, congratulations in making a distinction without a different in result, as whether its riding on 5 VDC or fully modulated PDC it is still boils down to DC a equivalent unidirectional voltage.

PS: I wasn't arguing re health hazard.. THAT is an entirely different topic to the endorphine effect,The 'Health hazard" topic brings up an entirely different area of medical inquiry, though some of those cites (not webbed on Lermanet.com) indicate perhaps it may be A factor, related to inducing cancer... This may be a single stress vector amongst many to help explain so many dead OTs from cancers plus the factor that OTs dont take care of their bodies cause Hubbard said to MAKE IT GO RIGHT... and use INTENTION....

Is this lunatic electrician passing the 110VAC through his entire body, or does the circuit comprise only his finger and both terminals in the one socket?

The purpose of the Zapper is not to pass DC through the body, but to induce the "infinite harmonics" which would result if one could properly create a genuine "square* wave". If Hulda's intent were the simple passage of DC through the body then the Zapper would never have been promoted. While the "product" is not for sale, knowledge of its construction cannot be suppressed. In the book, it even suggests tapping the terminals of a 9V battery if construction of the circuit is beyond your means. The Zapper is aiming to cause resonance within the offending cell structures in the body in order to shatter them like a singer shattering a crystal glass (and believe me, that particular sound is far from pleasant).

The reasoning behind this was to avoid having to find specific AC frequencies for each of the conditions that she had charted, although she still presents an antenna-affect beat frequency oscillator for "diagnostic" purposes. Using sine-wave AC meant that you had to treat the patient at each and every frequency that was found diagnostically, but the fall of a square-wave is chaotic and unleashes many harmonics and dis-harmonics all at once. (This gets back into the area of DC-slamming that Tesla explored.)

It is very likely on this same principle that any health benefits are attributed to the Multiple Wave Oscillator where the patient sits between two antennae and never actually touches the circuit.

Apart from all those bloody sec-checks, I was always of the belief that OTs were solo audit which would restrict the circuit to only one hand, not the majority of the body. So if, in total opposition to Hulda Clarke's theories and practices, the e-meter is to be considered a cause of cancer in OTs, then how many OTs have died of "hand" cancer? Remember that the OP is about e-meters doing harm.

I still think EMF is a greater worry in real life, because multiple EMFs result in Beat Frequencies which are rarely taken into account, meaning the finger of health-suspicion remains firmly pointed at the cellphone as the leading electronic contributor to cancer.

• [RANT]As any electrician or computer tech knows, we cannot generate a true square wave because it takes a measurable amount of time for the voltage to rise or fall. Computer CPUs have hit this limit at approximately 40MHz, because there is not enough time for the "wave" to travel right across the chip before the next one starts hence the introduction of parallel processing, "multipliers", and multiple cores along with research into a-synchronous CPUs. A single silicon junction can go as high as 17GHz which is totally useless if nothing else can keep up and if we ever want to explore higher frequency ranges, we'll have to start using cold-cathode valves (like the magnetron in a microwave oven) or gunn diodes (as used in radar).[/RANT]

Gadfly

Crusader
The Zapper is most certainly FOR SALE.

Quite a few on eBay right now.

Just search "hulda zapper" on eBay.com

Or Google "hulda zapper". They are easily purchased, fully built in many forms and sizes.

+++++++++++

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
The Zapper is most certainly FOR SALE.

Quite a few on eBay right now.

Just search "hulda zapper" on eBay.com

Or Google "hulda zapper". They are easily purchased, fully built in many forms and sizes.

+++++++++++

Unless she had a secret identity, Hulda Clark(e) wasn't selling them.

I checked eBay, and the claims (prices too) being made are totally ludicrous:
- Claims of "precision", when the DC version was to eliminate the need for "precision".
- ISO 9002 -- having done one, I know this is a complete load of QAP.
- Military spec, again completely unnecessary.

This is the same crap with which Scn has surrounded the e-meter. A silver cert means nothing. It has absolutely no bearing on whether the meter can give a read or not, it's just to make sure that all meters measure TA the same -- in my opinion the pc's progress is far more important than the TA -- and to maintain the mystique that is attached to the device.