What's new

Here is my "Non-E" formula

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
Just want to thank everyone for the support and response I have gotten from my posting.

It feels like I am being hugged by strangers and it's a warm feeling.

Thank you all. I love you!

Melanie

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Melanie.

Congratulations!

I don't think there is a stature of limitation on sexual abuse, particularly where minors are concerned. Please consider getting a lawyer and filing civil suit against the individuals\entities involved.

I am not kidding.

This crap needs to end. Now.

In California, the Statute of limitations for child molestation is 10 years.
:no:

alex

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
In California, the Statute of limitations for child molestation is 10 years.
:no:

alex

But I dont think there is any statute for a church hiding crimes of members (not reporting to authorities) and persuading members not to file charges for severe crimes.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
But I dont think there is any statute for a church hiding crimes of members (not reporting to authorities) and persuading members not to file charges for severe crimes.

the catholic church sure found that out.

I hope a day will come when all the victims of this child abuse will feel free to come forward. There has to be an accounting.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

Statute of limitations on conspiracy is 3 years in cali....

a

Div6

Crusader
Screw the state statutes...I'm talking Federal...and civil. This is a real achilles heel for the OSAfags and RTCfags.
There are laws requiring that professionals REPORT suspected child abuse. Since it seems pretty widespread, it could blossom into a total PR disaster for "the most ethical people on the planet."

See http://www.darkness2light.org/GetHelp/reporting.asp

It seems to be a touchy subject with the Alexfag...notice his quick dismissive replies.

I'm going to talk to some lawyers...get an estimate of effort.....

Perhaps this is the post Feb 10th lens we focus on: Child Sexual Abuse in the Sea Org.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor
Although you have a valid point, I have to say: Do you have any idea how terrifying it is to do that?

I cant even tell people close to me about it. I still havent on this board. It is VERY hard to talk about.

In a courtroom?

Do you have any idea how humiliating it is?

Plus with mine, I was threatened to be killed over and over again. Daily for 8 months. (Ok, part of Part II came out there). I was 11 years old, dealing with a 50 year old insane asshole.

(I still love you Div6, you just hit a nerve...)

Hi Melanie and welcome. :)

Hallo again Bea.

Its just struck me that the incidence of sexual child abuse in the SO
may be far higher than the average in the general population.

I've never heard of so many examples as here. I can't recall even one
on the many FZ forums I'm on.

The SO is completely screwed on the second dynamic, one is not allowed to have this dynamic.

Would like to see Jenna comment if she has any data. Love her style.

What people should do about this is up to them.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Welcome Melanie! :happydance: :bighug:
I found it took a while to write out my story, and it's only the outline. A terrific process though! Bit by bit, all the pain that you thought no-one would understand.

Well, here we do!

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I Understand. I was not abused that way in the church but I was abused in that manner as a child.

So I understand what it is all about. No one stood for me then either.

Barb

Although you have a valid point, I have to say: Do you have any idea how terrifying it is to do that?

I cant even tell people close to me about it. I still havent on this board. It is VERY hard to talk about.

In a courtroom?

Do you have any idea how humiliating it is?

Plus with mine, I was threatened to be killed over and over again. Daily for 8 months. (Ok, part of Part II came out there). I was 11 years old, dealing with a 50 year old insane asshole.

(I still love you Div6, you just hit a nerve...)

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Just want to thank everyone for the support and response I have gotten from my posting.

It feels like I am being hugged by strangers and it's a warm feeling.

Thank you all. I love you!

Melanie

We love you too.

I'm crying as I'm posting this.

I am so sorry for what you were put through.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Its just struck me that the incidence of sexual child abuse in the SO
may be far higher than the average in the general population.

Same with Type IIIs.

Do any of you encounter this in your everyday lives?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I could never understand when I was in why so may people would go completely nuts and have to be watched 24/7.

Wisened One

Crusader
Hugs, Melanie, Hugs!:bighug:

You GO, Melanie, YOU TELL 'em! :bighug:

Tho my stories are not nearly as unfortunate as yours: I wanted to write my story with nearly the EXACT words you did about how TIRED you are of being in fear of them,etc! And I WANT to post my full name and then tell my whole story with details, people's names, places, etc!

And SOON I WILL!

YOUR story gave me strength, Melanie!

Did a weight lift off your shoulders, too after hitting that 'post' button?

Those Bastards.

Wisened One

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Melanie, Welcome! I enjoyed reading your story.

I can understand you and Bea Kiddo not wanting to talk about it. But an anonymous phone call to child services in LA County would serve the purpose. For both of you, this was a long time ago. With how much worse the church is now, can you imagine how much worse it is for the younger kids in the SO.

I advised one of my daughter's friends to report the "rape" she experienced at the hands of a 30 or 35 year old male when she was 15. Granted she wasn't a virgin and she came on to him. But the problem I had when she told me about it, was that her mother did nothing about it. His parents were OT 7 or 8 and he was having some problems at the time. Who gives a f*ck!!!!

And the people that molested you both, could possibly still be molesting other kids. You both have to listen to your heart on this issue.

ExCMO

Patron
Hi, Melanie. I knew you then, I liked you then and I like you more now. I am appalled, but not surprised, at what you are telling us here. I'd say you should go for it with all guns blazin' and get civil and federal action on the bastards.

We are here for you. You know who I am and you know you can always contact me if you need help. A big hug for you.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
What is ITO and where was it located?

International Training Organization, from 1989 on it's been in the HGB, probably still on floors 2, 3 and 4.

For a few years prior to that it was in the 3rd floor, Main Building in PAC.

Before that it was at FSO.

There was a name change--was International Training School at some time.

It delivers courses to staff, both HGB (and Bridge) staff and Class V Org staff. I don't know what they deliver currently, but between 1989 and 1996 when I was there they delivered various evolutions where every org was supposed to send two or three people to train up, either as execs or as a delivery team. These evolutions included OEC/FEBC; Key to Life and Life Orientation Course; Pro TRs.

Paul

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Melanie.. Bea! - I don't know how to react to that abuse shit.. Exept get a pain in my throat... And you two aren't the only ones.. I recall hints in other personal stories... Indeed one gets the impression that this happens all too frequently in that cult. It angers me!

You should PM amongst yourselves about this. Also those who haven't told about it openly in this board. Maybe all of you could sue the basterds. Also, you can support each other through a trial.. Just an idea..

They need to be sued over this. They need to be dragged into the light. They need pay some, REALLY LARGE, damages to you..

And my guess is that you girls would like a Mercedes?

Same with Type IIIs.

Do any of you encounter this in your everyday lives?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I could never understand when I was in why so may people would go completely nuts and have to be watched 24/7.
I only know about ONE outside the cult. Was a newspaper editor who defecated in his boss's deskdrawers. He wasn't put on babywatch.. They just fired his ass! - But in fact he wasn't type III really.. That boss really needed shit like that!

Come to think of it.. CoS needs the Phantom Shitter!

:yes: