What's new

Here is my "Non-E" formula

ChaoticPsychotic

Patron with Honors
I said it before and I will say it again - THANK YOU!!

My husband has been telling me for some time to find myself a support group of sorts. I never could. But now I have found this board!

I have felt a huge sense of relief since "outing" myself. I encourage you who are "on the fence" to do the same. It is such a burden to carry and what a relief to unload!

Could you imagine what OSA would do if all of a sudden 100 or more people suddenly took a stand and announced who they are and what they stand for?

I would be honored to bear some sort of label from the "Church" of Scientology.

With the release of Andrew Morton's bio of Cruise and the subsequent, albeit illegal release of the event clips online and the following war taken up by Anonymous... I see great things around the bend. We are experiencing history in the making folks.

Revel in it. Gloat about it! Thrive on the SUPPRESSIVENESS of it!! Be a part of it and find some sense of healing from it all. I know I am!

Okay, hoppin off my soapbox and going to bed now!

Love to you all!

Melanie:p

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

My husband has been telling me for some time to find myself a support group of sorts. I never could. But now I have found this board!

I have felt a huge sense of relief since "outing" myself. I encourage you who are "on the fence" to do the same. It is such a burden to carry and what a relief to unload!

It was a friend who was listening to one of my (edited) stories one day who said to me "I don't understand, you need to find other people who have been through this." Bless him, I did. And it's been great here!

lrnobs

Patron with Honors

:p

Welcome to Freedom. :clap: :happydance: :fly2:

loiepoo

Patron
Good for you Melanie Anne Mirate and welcome to the "outies."

I didn't know you 'cause I left in 1982. I am an xscientologist and xstaff, but never was in the SO. I have heard many horror stories from Scientology kids growing up in the S.O. on this website and others. It is very, very sad how you were treated and made to grow up on your own, with very little if any real adult guidance, love and support. I am glad you are out and I hope you find your former friends and have a really wonderful "rest of your life.":bighug:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi Melaine,

I was in FB during the 90's and remember you quite well. Nice were/are a super sweet girl. PM me and I'll let you know more about me.

She's married with a kid and a magnum she carries on her person and knows how to use. :)

Paul

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
To hell with the Sea Org, Scientology and the rest of them. I am sick and tired of having to hide. I am COMING OUT!!!! I finally told my parents how I feel and now that they know, why can't the rest of the world?

I am an advocate for the Constitutional rights of Americans. Freedom of Speech.

So here I go.....

I am Melanie Anne Wagner (now Mirate). I was in the Sea Org from ages 13-18. I was in ITO. I worked in HCO and then on the Tech lines. I was a troublemaker and on the decks every 6 months or so. I blew a few times. I watched good friends try to commit suicide. I tried myself once. I had friends get abortions. I was sexually molested 2 times at the age of 14 while in the Sea Org - once by some asshole in ASI. I was verbally abused. I was physically abused. I almost died twice. I am not a liar. I do not exaggerate.

I have told my parents all of the shit I went through in the SO. They chose to stay in the Church instead of being up in arms over the abuse I suffered. Nice eh?

I hope some fucker in OSA reads this and declares me. I would be proud to bear the title of "Supressive Person".

I am sick of living in fear. I am sick of hiding. If you knew me, if you liked me, let me know. I have so many friends out there who were offloaded or declared. I miss you. I think about you. I hope that you are well. I hope that you can have the courage to come out and take a stand!

Scientology is a sinking ship and the rats are jumping off at a remarkable rate.

Proud to say I have been an ex-Scientologist for 10 years.

Feel free to send me a message!

You are brilliant. Thank you for doing this.