What's new

IAS Whales Plotting Against Miscavige?

TG1

Angelic Poster
Do your friends know that you have spilled their sekrit plans? Seems like posting about it might sabotage their plans, unlikely as the product may be.

Gee, you think?

For the record, the sentiments others have expressed here about the whales align quite well with how I regard the whales (who are not my friends, but friends of my friends).

If the whales are as savvy as they think they are in this alleged takeover plot, they'll forge ahead. I'd support about any initiative that would remove David Miscavige as the Pope of Scientology. I'm just that petty.

Actually, I don't imagine Miscavige is ignorant of these efforts, given the many plants he has. And if he didn't know about this uprising until my little post, then (David and OSA) knock yourself out!

Either way, as Mystic and others are so fond of saying, the church is dead, and it's just smelling up the neighborhood now. In the meantime, nothing would make me happier than to see the ants in the anthill running around even crazier.

So am I stirring the pot?

Hell, yeah.

TG1

P.S. OSA, fuck you!

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
My feeling is that getting DM off the lines would help to unburden all the vile things that have been going on most recently. On the other hand, what difference does it make when the Tech is so distorted, the Orgs are in shambles, the public have become numb with inaction and the viewpoint of this group in the scope of world opinion is pretty shitty.

My guess (edit) treat all who leave as immigrants to their respective major populaces.:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about this thread as I was driving home and I found myself cracking up about it.

These "whales" are afraid of acting openly - presumably because they are afraid of losing their "Bridge" but they are pissed off with Miscavige who they think is ruining the 'Church' and their 'religion'. They care so MUCH for scientology that they are prepared to risk NOTHING.

They are so dedicated that they are afraid to stand up for anything.

How pathetic.

If Martin Luther had been a scientologist the Roman Catholic Church would still be running western Europe and Luther would have been on the RPF.

How the cult is so toxic it is destroying itself. The dissenters cannot let go. They stay in there and fester away for years, malignant; slowly spreading the disease through all of the organizations of scientology.

I know I am repeating myself with this post, but nice to keep in mind that scientology is its own worst enemy.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I left this on HH's Stupidest Moments thread but just in case you missed it.

IASWhale.jpg

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
the tiny tyrant is doing a wonderful job of screwing over everybody and everything.

The whales are in line for massive amounts of sce checks.

Are things going good or what !

G

Gottabrain

Whales plotting.

3whales.jpg

Whale attacking (Are these BTs stuck to me?)

44336_438267042600_716397600_5485002_211918_n.jpg

Whale attacking (I didn't mean it! I'll do whatever you say!)

Pachicoandfriend.jpg

G

Gottabrain

This information is very good news.

I don't think that there can be a successful takeover from the inside. I do think that those that try will be woken up sufficiently to walk or be thrown out the door.

It is good that they are trying, though. They will run across a lot of info as they research and hopefully pass it along to others inside.

Of course they can take it over from the inside.

All they have to do is have a group of them RPF DM and keep him there till he signs everything over. They can keep him under lock & key and send out an issue or two in DMs name assigning others different responsibilities. Give him the same treatment he's given others and not let him onto any "regular" RPF until they are well established. TOO EZ. Coercion, kidnapping, brainwashing and abuse can work on anyone at all. The true believers won't even see it as a crime, either.

Feral

Rogue male
Of course they can take it over from the inside.

All they have to do is have a group of them RPF DM and keep him there till he signs everything over. They can keep him under lock & key and send out an issue or two in DMs name assigning others different responsibilities. Give him the same treatment he's given others and not let him onto any "regular" RPF until they are well established. TOO EZ. Coercion, kidnapping, brainwashing and abuse can work on anyone at all. The true believers won't even see it as a crime, either.

There you go, I was thinking it was impossible to take back the CofS from inside, it simply requires actions that are merely illegal!

Truth is if you won over all security or at least the majority BEFORE arresting DM then you'd be OK, unfortunately as Janet Light fond out, as soon as one of them turns on you during the preparation stage you are screwed, unless you have a place to put them incommunicado while you rally the rest.

All heady stuff, and that's from someone who enjoys danger.

It would be somewhat illegal of course, if only holding DM hisself, but it hasn't stopped him from detaining others for the last 30 or so years, has it?

Last edited:
G

Gottabrain

Aw Feral, you've forgotten how to think like a True Believer.

How did DM get the power from Elron in the first place and get him to sign over everything and change his will in the last 48 hrs? Drugged him. He and his criminal cohorts.

They don't have to win over many people at all. Just appeal to the power and greed of those around him and convince them that it is for the good of Scientology and sneak up on the rest and drug them.

There's no way that I'll believe that there aren't people working directly with him right now that want to live the good life and haven't had thoughts like this already. He attracts people that are greedy and power hungry and surrounds himself with Scientology fanatics. And from the testimonies of those more recently out, NObody likes the man.

It's a criminal organisation, full of criminals. Would the new organisation be any better? For a little while, but even less strong, and we'd get the RPF out while they abuse each other over internal greed.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm not recommending this in any way. It's just that I am not surprised anymore at any of the illegal, underhanded, abusive tactics of the upper management of the Church of Scientology and I wouldn't put it past them at all. Nor would I feel sorry for DM, either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious
How the cult is so toxic it is destroying itself. The dissenters cannot let go. They stay in there and fester away for years, malignant; slowly spreading the disease through all of the organizations of scientology.

I know I am repeating myself with this post, but nice to keep in mind that scientology is its own worst enemy.

A mutiny is kind of implausable, by the very nature of the beast. Plenty of people figure out the emeter eventually, there is little threat of being discovered. :whistling: The dilema is how hard are you gonna fight for a sliver of your integrity? :whistling: Isn't that degrading. That's how I see it. I hate that good people that hate their predicament start to HATE THEMSELVES because they continue. OH GOD! :bigcry:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I left this on HH's Stupidest Moments thread but just in case you missed it.

IASWhale.jpg

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

I am still lmao from seeing it on the other thread.

One of my favorites of all time!

This picture should be mandatory for admins to automatically and immediately post on every thread that gets too weirdly serious.

Save the IAS Whale is the new RickRoll.

BlowHoleRoll!

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
lolololololololololololololololololololololololol

I am still lmao from seeing it on the other thread.

One of my favorites of all time!

This picture should be mandatory for admins to automatically and immediately post on every thread that gets too weirdly serious.

Save the IAS Whale is the new RickRoll.

BlowHoleRoll!

The Scilons make some wonderful suggestions sometimes.

There is a security guard at AOSH ANZO that keeps telling us to protest something worth protesting, like saving the whales. Now I know why he was so concerned about whales!

I think I'll get that picture printed and onto a picket sign, just for him. :coolwink:

The other piece of great advice we've had from OSA is to report to the police if they have committed a crime. So we did. :D Now the police are also asking...."Where is Carol Miles?"

Thanks for that suggestion, Virginia. :thumbsup:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Gee, you think?

For the record, the sentiments others have expressed here about the whales align quite well with how I regard the whales (who are not my friends, but friends of my friends).

If the whales are as savvy as they think they are in this alleged takeover plot, they'll forge ahead. I'd support about any initiative that would remove David Miscavige as the Pope of Scientology. I'm just that petty.

Actually, I don't imagine Miscavige is ignorant of these efforts, given the many plants he has. And if he didn't know about this uprising until my little post, then (David and OSA) knock yourself out!

Either way, as Mystic and others are so fond of saying, the church is dead, and it's just smelling up the neighborhood now. In the meantime, nothing would make me happier than to see the ants in the anthill running around even crazier.

So am I stirring the pot?

Hell, yeah.

TG1

P.S. OSA, fuck you!

FWIW, A tradition in war is to not reveal secret strategies, even if they are from others with disparate methods of attack and limited goals. It's the goals of diverting, slowing down or stopping the common enemy of war that matters and any assistance is better than none.

Whether or not DM catches on and squashes their plans, lets hope the outcome is more exs leaving the cult.

Mary