What's new

The Stable Datum

mearvk

Patron with Honors
So where's is Scientology's stable data? What is stable data? You ever wonder about why it is the way it is? Naturally easy to write from that place.

So why bother? What purpose does this communication serve? You know? So we have purpose as a pretty important logic.

Now, the stable datum is what you can know, what you can let others know you know and what serves to better your life. Some may understand it as what edifices we construct to make better sense of our environment. And I've covered you know 3 binders of lectures in those few sentences. People are poor that don't even have good explanations for life's unanswerable questions. So stable datums are pretty important.

Scientology perhaps should rightly choose its stable evaluation for this population. It hasn't and so the game continues.

It's all pretty obvious and dandy when you've paid your bills. So consider this pretty fertile area for research, be you good or even evil.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
I'm not sure I'm getting what you mean.

Scientology philosophy as opposed to $cientology is a framework. A person can choose to view through or use that framework to evaluate life, the universe(s) and everything ;-) Or not. To my way of thinking it's not THE framework. But A framework. It has its uses, it has its liabilities.

LaFatty didn't invent the fact that people are Spiritual Beings. He's a commentator with a viewpoint. To see kulties and SO members diefy him is sad and hilarious at the same time. I've seen it firsthand, that crazy rapturous gleam in their eyes. (IAS financial criminal Ted Bragin: "..in $cientology, our God L. Ron Hubbard....")

:dieslaughing: