What's new

Ivan Obolensky

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Mary - this is helpful information. Please be assured that Serge is safe and warm and sleeping in a bed right now. He has people in his life who love him and God is watching out for him. more details to follow. His days of being homeless are over.

What fantastic news ... many thanks mildredpierce, like Sheila I have worried for him and am so happy to hear this.

:blowkiss:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Mary - this is helpful information. Please be assured that Serge is safe and warm and sleeping in a bed right now. He has people in his life who love him and God is watching out for him. more details to follow. His days of being homeless are over.

yippee.gif

Glad I could be of some help. Thanks for the wonderful news!

AnonyMary

Thank you, Karen. And thank you mildredpierce and LA County Dept of Mental Health! Glad the parenta are on board and helping Sergi

And thanks to Kat Tales TV for her 2012 footage that helped get this issue to the forefront.

This video depicts the recurring *Battlecry* of the *Church*of Scientology which is to *OBLITERATE* Psychiatry.
This *Battlecry* has been sung for some 40 years.
However, the "Church" does not want to accept into its ranks anyone with even a mild psychiatric background.
SEE the "Illegal pc HCOB"
It also shows a story of a 19 year old who lost his way while his parents served in the Sea Org.
His parents stayed on in the "Sea Organization" while he lived on the streets in Hollywood in a complete melt-down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLkGbLNaaTg

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
AnonyMary, you is quite a star!

I am beginning to be amazed at the amount of good work you do . . . Wowzer!

I see your posts, and often think: "now there is a sane chick." But to see things like this wherein you go the huge extra mile of doing something exceptional to help another and get things actually accomplished . . . again: WOWZER!

It's luverly to see.

Rog

AnonyMary

AnonyMary, you is quite a star!

I am beginning to be amazed at the amount of good work you do . . . Wowzer!

I see your posts, and often think: "now there is a sane chick." But to see things like this wherein you go the huge extra mile of doing something exceptional to help another and get things actually accomplished . . . again: WOWZER!

It's luverly to see.

Rog

Thanks, Roger, however it was a group effort, really. There were others posting, helping and contributing in that thread, which helped spur me on :)

That thread exemplifies the goodness and concerns of ex-scientologists.

I appreciate that you appreciate my efforts. I try. :)

Last edited:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
There were a few marriages and divorces amongst several couples that confused me as to who the parents were of the kids. Who was the mother? I know Ivan was the father. I am pretty sure the mother was not Debbie. Was it Nancy (later Christodoulou)?

Yes, his mother was Nancy a mousy looking/behaving SO member at AOLA and his step dad was a cook at the restaurant in CC. Nancy did not care about her children. I told her many times she need to take a break from staff and take care of them but she would not hear of it. She seemed like a lazy person that was always dazed and confused.

Diana

FoTi and Diana,
I also recall Nancy and Phil Christodoulou making it very clear that they would be taking care of Ivan's kids after the divorce. Nancy had custody.

What a heartbreaking thread, which I missed at the time. Nancy Obolensky Christodoulou was a friend of mine. I had no idea this was going on with her kids. :( Is she out now? I saw several posts regarding Ivan's whereabouts (and I had the same reaction to whoever said when they saw Ivan's current Facebook photo that they felt old!), but does anyone know if Nancy is out now and can be contacted? Thanks.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
What a heartbreaking thread, which I missed at the time. Nancy Obolensky Christodoulou was a friend of mine. I had no idea this was going on with her kids. :( Is she out now? I saw several posts regarding Ivan's whereabouts (and I had the same reaction to whoever said when they saw Ivan's current Facebook photo that they felt old!), but does anyone know if Nancy is out now and can be contacted? Thanks.

Nancy is still married to Phil Christodoulou & they are still in the cult. Phil is still the head chef at the Renaissance (LA Celebrity Center).

http://www.vittlesvoyages.com/O19.html