What's new

What process would you run on LRH?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
holy shit, so there are people that after having pass through this scam (scientology), still believe that he was trying to get a bridge, and the question itself assume this, like if you run scientology in hubbard, he would be a good person. (he knew the true, that scientology was bullshit, thats why he wasnt a pc)

Although there are people here who still practice Scn after leaving CofS, I think this thread is more about the huge huge huge amount of auditing Hubbard got, how it doesn't seem to have done anything and what, hypothetically, would viewers/readers suggest to have run on Hubbard, were they given the chance/choice.

you have to realise that he indeed was working in building a bridge, if youre talking about the work he did, i agree, the man work his ass, but not for building a tool to liberate people and make them good, no, this is more a tool to enslave and control, so dont be naive and do not think that he was trying to help, he work for smaching his name in history, thats the real motive behind scientology, if people believe that it works, better still for him, but now they are slaves, so scientology was his bridge to be rich, famous, and enjoy his life, it has nothing to do with you

Well, it might not have anything to do with you...

Vinaire

Sponsor
Should an aberrated person (as aberrated as Hubbard) be helped?

Or should he just be punished?

Those who want to see such a person punished only, please raise your hands.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
Although there are people here who still practice Scn after leaving CofS, I think this thread is more about the huge huge huge amount of auditing Hubbard got, how it doesn't seem to have done anything and what, hypothetically, would viewers/readers suggest to have run on Hubbard, were they given the chance/choice.
so its hipotetic, you really know that he needed some jail, like charles manson, youre just playing to be an auditor again this migth help understand hubbard :thumbsup:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
and about the auditing not working for him, it might be that since he doesnt believe in it, it just doesnt work, no placebo cuz he know is bullshit

Well, it might not have anything to do with you...

im talking about hubbard intentions, like in order to build a scam, you have to work, but becouse you work it doesnt mean you want to help people, so he see scientology as the bridge he builds for others to walk, and he charges for the walk, but not just money. so this bridge is not about you, its about him (to help him, and only him, if it helps you, fine, but he doesnt care, at least that what it seems), but im not saying a bridge to help him mentally or spiritually, not it was just a scam to get money and slaves, for the mind he uses his drugs, and for his spirit he practice his magick

hey thats just what i see, dont let this post ruin your hipotetic answers, just ignore me

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
so its hipotetic, you really know that he needed some jail, like charles manson,

I think he's dead so probably jail would be a no go.

youre just playing to be an auditor again this migth help understand hubbard :thumbsup:

Huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
and about the auditing not working for him, it might be that since he doesnt believe in it, it just doesnt work, no placebo cuz he know is bullshit

You're certainly welcome to your opinion.

im talking about hubbard intentions, like in order to build a scam, you have to work, but becouse you work it doesnt mean you want to help people, so he see scientology as the bridge he builds for others to walk, and he charges for the walk, but not just money.

We all have our opinions about the intentions of others.

so this bridge is not about you, its about him (to help him, and only him, if it helps you, fine, but he doesnt care, at least that what it seems), but im not saying a bridge to help him mentally or spiritually, not it was just a scam to get money and slaves, for the mind he uses his drugs, and for his spirit he practice his magick

Oh, it's about me or anyone else if we choose to make it so.

hey thats just what i see, dont let this post ruin your hipotetic answers, just ignore me.

I thought this was a discussion. We have them here sometimes.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
its just that i dont like to figth my own assumptions, but fine let have a war :coolwink:

I think he's dead so probably jail would be a no go

auditing is a go?

We all have our opinions about the intentions of others

it is an opinion, but there are tons of facts that proves his bad intentions that you already know

Oh, it's about me or anyone else if we choose to make it so

youre saying that anyone is free to walk this scam, are you defending your rigth to be miserable?, no one will figth you back, but this site is about the opposite i guess

bring it :coolwink:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think this thread is more about the huge huge huge amount of auditing Hubbard got, how it doesn't seem to have done anything<snip>

No? Think what things would be like if he hadn't had any auditing. What wouldn't he have "discovered"?

I would tend to agree it doesn't seem to have done anything beneficial, but maybe he would have been WORSE without it....

Paul

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Vin makes a very valid point. Most answers are some form of revenge or punishment.

I do agree that under the terms of the tech that he himself wrote, he would be found to be an illegal pc.

1. Drying out: NarcAnon (the real one); Al Anon (the real one)
2. Purif right up to top dosage of Niacin (3 or 5 g?), accept no origination of "finished" until top dosage achieved
3. C/S to permanently monitor diet - in consultation with nutritionist
4. Full metered Confessional
5. PTS Rundown.

Plenty of Locationals and Objectives to keep him in PT; clay demos of every PL, bulletin and lecture (punishment factor!)

Now start Reg'ing the hell out of him for full tech training because he's still an illegal pc.

I admit R2-45 crossed my mind, but to show love instead of hate, I would rather give him a really big KISS--The Liverpool kind.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
If the old man wasn't trying to sell what he was trying to SELL....would there be this much BPC? .:omg:

Could be similar to the time before the Martin Luther reformation where the Church was hated for selling indulgences. The idea that someone is selling a fast pass to heaven has never set well. It hits a nerve. So maybe...there is a REFORMATION happening in the collective mind and the world can be done with cult crap.:dancer:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
its just that i dont like to figth my own assumptions, but fine let have a war :coolwink:

I don't want a war. AFAIK, this is a topic on a discussion board, the key word here being "Discussion".

auditing is a go?

Never said it was. I have my personal opinions on whether or not one should or could do it, of course.

it is an opinion, but there are tons of facts that proves his bad intentions that you already know

Of course there are, or at least, seem to indicate such. And there are tons of facts that indicate his interest in philosophy. I don't look at life or people as being one thing or the other. Bad men sometimes do good things, good men sometimes do bad things- none of us are all one way or the other.

I'm not worried about what Hubbard's intentions are. He's dead. All that's left now is the cult- which I left- and his theories and methods- many of which I continue to enjoy while respecting the choice of others who don't want any part of them. This thread was started by someone as an interesting hypothetical exercise for us to discuss. I'm doing so, you're doing so, it's fine.

youre saying that anyone is free to walk this scam, are you defending your rigth to be miserable?, no one will figth you back, but this site is about the opposite i guess

No, actually, I didn't say that. When you quote people, you should ensure that they actually said what you are claiming that they said.

No thanks. This is just a discussion board. Not a gladiator arena. I think the thread is a fun and interesting theoretical exercise that provides pretty good scope for discussion. I'm adult to know that not everyone in life makes the same choices and that we can discuss things without attempts to deride one another's views or ideological choices. I don't want to "bring it".

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
No? Think what things would be like if he hadn't had any auditing. What wouldn't he have "discovered"?

I would tend to agree it doesn't seem to have done anything beneficial, but maybe he would have been WORSE without it....

Paul

And that's a valid point. I guess I was thinking of the auditors who said he R/S'd and I was thinking of his behavior, like the overboarding and so on.

I think that most of Hubbard's achievements in the philosophical realm pertain to his research. And for those who are getting ready to remind me of double blind studies and "it's not really research", then feel free to put research in quotes. I am referring to his work and development of certain theories and methods only, such as they are.

The desire to "punish" is an indication of a profound irrationality. And I suspect you know that, Vin. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
A foreword by OJ Roos (the Class-12 C/S who FESed Hubbard's folders):
"Folders came in from all over the world, going back to 1948. Most of the old stuff were often scraps of paper. Solo Research data went as far as what he called then OT 19.
It became a stack of some 8 feet high, an entire filing cabinet full.
The aligning and FESing, even in the hands of the XII's, took months.
[...]
In the folders we found virtually every process known as well as lots of never published actions. There were thousands upon thousands of pages of LISTS (3GAXX, 3MX, 3N, R 2-12...umpty Goals/Oppose lists...enough for about ten million correction lists, so to speak), all of them O/R, over a TA 6.0. etc.

This was the tech of those times, the auditors, I'm sure, did the best they could (LRH himself was one of them, soloing lists endlessly!!). Rehab data, Laws of L/N, etc., unknown at the time of these sessions, was never applied to him. F/N data the same.
[...]
LRH, to me, does remain a pc in NEED, with more OUT TECH (of most unbelievable magnitude and force) on his case than any other 10 people combined."
Now my question: If LRH would come into your office as a PC in need: What process(es) would you run on him? How would you try to HELP HIM?

Forgot the process name, but here's the patter...

"Give me that refund."

"Thank you."

:D

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
The desire to "punish" is an indication of a profound irrationality. And I suspect you know that, Vin. :coolwink:

Mark A. Baker

Yeah right...

Surely you invite your neighborhood crooks in for tea and cookies...

Do I sense an affinity with hubbo the crook con artist who used many parts of good men's works to enslave and mentally rape people of every creed once discover in a moment of personal dilemma?

Shame on him who regards hubbo as a worth individual.

at3ist

Patron with Honors
hey cool discution, fluffy, youre rigth, the only thing important is the moment, in which we have the cult and the cult bait, PR, which i think its the "tech", but if it works for you, its cool, i also have enjoy some of this stuff, the more i know, the more i realise it wasnt even hubbard invention, just rehash stuff but thats another discution
i was just joking around with the bring it and shit, you didnt note the winks thats all :D