What's new

What process would you run on LRH?

Vinaire

Sponsor
"Case" is just not a justification for LRH's 36 year onslaught using his Scientology on people.

Plenty of people have had "GAE"s on their "case" - much worse than LRH - and they never set up a totalitarian cult in order to exploit everyone they could get their hands on, enslave them and then deprive them of their lives, solely in order to enrich themselves.

That was all LRH.

And the fact that he continued doing it, without stopping, and even continually made the trap ever more vicious over the years, for 36 years until the day he died, says something about LRH himself and his own intentions.

It has nothing to do with his "case".

The concept of "case" assumes that somewhere deep within each of us, there is a perfect human being. And without "case", we would all be perfect.

Wrong.

There is no such thing a perfection when it comes to human beings. It is a completely wrong concept to apply to your fellow man.

In the ultimate sense, any beingness is part of the "case." Any beingness is an assumed identity.

Ultimate aberration is being stuck in an identity.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the ultimate sense, any beingness is part of the "case." Any beingness is an assumed identity.

Ultimate aberration is being stuck in an identity.

Come on, what process would you run on him?

Some of us have been quite specific here and the purpose of the thread is to originate processes we think might have worked, not to discuss Idenics theory.

Of course this carries the proviso that taking part in the thread doesn't mean one assumes Scn works (or any other tech actually). It's just a bit of conjecture about what process might have worked. And maybe the opportunity to have a little speculative fun.

knn

Patron Meritorious
Actually, you are wanting us to have the view here that all this Scientology works. I had that view for 23 years, I don't anymore.

No, I made myself not clear enough:
I don't care whether a process from Scientology or Shamanism. I want to get ideas for a good process to HELP him as a PC.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I'd just run him over with a truck! (The truck rundown.. If you insist on technical terms. Process must be run until he's completely flat of course..)

:yes:

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is the process I would run.

cuisinart-food-processor-mp-14n.jpg

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
R2-45

That should handle it.

Actually, you are wanting us to have the view here that all this Scientology works. I had that view for 23 years, I don't anymore.

You 'assume' it was GAE's that messed him up. Scientology is perfect in that if it isn't working there is ALWAYS a reason why. Hey, Maybe, just maybe it doesn't work. Ever think of it?

Very well put. :yes:

...and I too was going to mention R2-45:coolwink:

TP

byte301

Crusader
Well, after he went on trial for conspiring against the US government and found guilty as hell, I would make sure he was put in Criminon. He would need the Purif, right? Then when he was six months shy of getting out of prison I would put him in Second Chanc...oh wait.

R2-45 could be done after the above. :yes:

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Auditing LRH

A foreword by OJ Roos (the Class-12 C/S who FESed Hubbard's folders):
"Folders came in from all over the world, going back to 1948. Most of the old stuff were often scraps of paper. Solo Research data went as far as what he called then OT 19.
It became a stack of some 8 feet high, an entire filing cabinet full.
The aligning and FESing, even in the hands of the XII's, took months.
[...]
In the folders we found virtually every process known as well as lots of never published actions. There were thousands upon thousands of pages of LISTS (3GAXX, 3MX, 3N, R 2-12...umpty Goals/Oppose lists...enough for about ten million correction lists, so to speak), all of them O/R, over a TA 6.0. etc.

This was the tech of those times, the auditors, I'm sure, did the best they could (LRH himself was one of them, soloing lists endlessly!!). Rehab data, Laws of L/N, etc., unknown at the time of these sessions, was never applied to him. F/N data the same.
[...]
LRH, to me, does remain a pc in NEED, with more OUT TECH (of most unbelievable magnitude and force) on his case than any other 10 people combined."
Now my question: If LRH would come into your office as a PC in need: What process(es) would you run on him? How would you try to HELP HIM?

LRH did not qualify for auditing. Medical exam first. All non-optimum physical conditions fully handled, dental work to completion.

Concurrently, burly Ethics Officer to tell him to knock off committing continous overts. Also, get off all illegal drugs. Off all alcohol, off all self-prescribed medications.

Then to a dietician to work out optimum diet for his body type.

Then to a physical therapist to get him in shape for Purification R/D.

If he protests anywhere along the way or stalls on the program, slap the shit out of him, give him a swift kick in the nuts, then call the FBI and let them handle. :hysterical:

--
Ted

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
LRH did not qualify for auditing. Medical exam first. All non-optimum physical conditions fully handled, dental work to completion.

Concurrently, burly Ethics Officer to tell him to knock off committing continous overts. Also, get off all illegal drugs. Off all alcohol, off all self-prescribed medications.

Then to a dietician to work out optimum diet for his body type.

Then to a physical therapist to get him in shape for Purification R/D.

If he protests anywhere along the way or stalls on the program, slap the shit out of him, give him a swift kick in the nuts, then call the FBI and let them handle. :hysterical:

--
Ted

Excellent C/S, Ted!!! :hysterical:

Mike Goldstein

Patron with Honors
Come on, what process would you run on him?

Some of us have been quite specific here and the purpose of the thread is to originate processes we think might have worked, not to discuss Idenics theory.

Of course this carries the proviso that taking part in the thread doesn't mean one assumes Scn works (or any other tech actually). It's just a bit of conjecture about what process might have worked. And maybe the opportunity to have a little speculative fun.

I believe that Vinay answered the question as best he could.
Firstly, he would process him with Idenics. As to what exact process or questions he'd ask, that would depend on what that client was saying at that time. With Idenics, that is the best he could say. There is no CSing, no figuring out what to do on a client. EVERYTHING in Idenics is done in the moment.
If one is doing Idenics, there is no speculation. As a practitioner you just get the guy to look and keep his nose in what he's looking at long enough for him to fully inspect what is there. That's all.

Mike Goldstein

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
but violent! Damn vikings!

Zinj

Vikings=Very cool bad-ass'd Men.

to answer the question? It is not sanctioned by the Cof$, but if Elron were still alive (and fairly sober), I would administer a hands-on process playfully known as the "Louisville Slugger"-technique.

It is an old Chicago technique used on at least one memorable occasion by one Alphonso Capone.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
No, I made myself not clear enough:
I don't care whether a process from Scientology or Shamanism. I want to get ideas for a good process to HELP him as a PC.

Are you running processes on Ron at present? Or have you been recently?