What's new

TomKat Divorce

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, thank you. I am sure he is then as your opinion is tops in my book. :) Maybe I'm gruff :coolwink:

Sneak is dead honest and says what he thinks which hardly anyone, including me, will do. I appreciate that, it can't make life easy and I wish him well.

However you already saw that, obviously.

Sindy

Crusader
Sneak is dead honest and says what he thinks which hardly anyone, including me, will do. I appreciate that, it can't make life easy and I wish him well.

However you already saw that, obviously.

Okay. That's fair. :) I appreciate ALL, truly I do. I can take it (I hope). :happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Originally Posted by Auditor's Toad
Shitster

Originally Posted By The Squeakster
see ESMB Rules #1. Reported

Don't forget to send a cc of your Knowledge Report to your own ethics file--in case there is a com ev later and they ask you why you didn't take responsibility for shattering the CI on clearing this mudball.

By the way, when you became a super-cyber-sherrif, did they give you a real badge?

infant-state-trooper-costume.jpg

Please don't forget to report me too!! I need some street cred!

Okay, so I am going to hell, so what?

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Don't forget to send a cc of your Knowledge Report to your own ethics file--in case there is a com ev later and they ask you why you didn't take responsibility for shattering the CI on clearing this mudball.

By the way, when you became a super-cyber-sherrif, did they give you a real badge?

infant-state-trooper-costume.jpg

Please don't forget to report me too!! I need some street cred!

Okay, so I am going to hell, so what?

LOL!

And I am extra fond of you HH and I fully expect to see you in hell and we are all gonna parteeeeeeeeee!

:party::party::party:

T

TheSneakster

As gruff as you can be and as much as I don't want to agree with you on the grounds that you communicate in such a nasty fashion, I must concede that I agree with you here in principle though would never have said it this way.

Sneak is actually a really good guy. But that's just opinion and I've been wrong a lot.

Synthia, you are welcome to call "Unnecessary Roughness" any time you feel I need to be reminded of it. As I reckon you are a good-hearted person, I will consider your chastisement with that in mind. Same goes for Nexus100 and most others.

But you should know by now that I am disinclined to be nice and polite to those who display such egregious hypocrisy as I have pointed out. In my book, it's plain evil to wish destruction of a family upon *anyone* - even Darth Midget, God help him.

HelluvaHoax!

In my book, it's plain evil to wish destruction of a family upon *anyone* - even Darth Midget, God help him.

Hmmm, interesting theory. Anyone??? Really?

How about a family where there is sexual and physical abuse?

How about a family where there is psychological tormenting daily?

How about a family like the Manson Family?

How about a family where the children grow up terrorized about alien possession and losing their eternity if they don't obey command intention?

I would wish destruction upon those families because they are not a true family and I would wish in my heart for the freedom of the victims.

Do we need an example?

Okay, I will limit it to just one....

Quentin Hubbard.

He'd be alive today if it were not for his "family".

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Uh huh, I've been told I'm going to hell to. Someone is making a list and checking it twice as I type. I'm so fed up with it. It's the End Times, It's the End Times, blah blah blah blah.... Let the damn sky fall already. :happydance:

Yeah let it fall and then you come and party with us ... and BYOB.

Happy Christmas Hatshepsut.

:happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

Uh huh, I've been told I'm going to hell to. Someone is making a list and checking it twice as I type. I'm so fed up with it. It's the End Times, It's the End Times, blah blah blah blah.... Let the damn sky fall already. :happydance:

One time I owned a company that employed a number of Scientologists.

I remember the day that one of them showed up in my office to inform me that she was quitting immediately.

I wondered why.

She quoted scriptural passage & verse from a briefing that she received where Ron said that the planet had at most 5 more years before it would suffer nuclear annihilation. She looked at me earnestly and said: "So, what's the point of working in a job. I should join the Sea Org because none of this culture will be here anyways."

So, quit she did. And joined the Sea Org, naval costumes and all.

That happened some decades ago.

I guess the OT calendar measures "5 years" differently than homo sapiens--so that explains why people are still working in jobs.

honduras

Patron
What will Tom Cruise do now?

Now DM will have to find Tom Cruise some new PR appropriate Scientology brain washed meat, and provide a couch with turbo springs for the Oprah show.
I liked Tom's movies, but the internet has been around long enough for him to take a look at the critics of his Church and take his head out of the sand and his face away from the mirror. It's time to start picketing in front of the movie studio he works with in Hollywood so he will wake up.

Feral

Rogue male
One time I owned a company that employed a number of Scientologists.

I remember the day that one of them showed up in my office to inform me that she was quitting immediately.

I wondered why.

She quoted scriptural passage & verse from a briefing that she received where Ron said that the planet had at most 5 more years before it would suffer nuclear annihilation. She looked at me earnestly and said: "So, what's the point of working in a job. I should join the Sea Org because none of this culture will be here anyways."

So, quit she did. And joined the Sea Org, naval costumes and all.

That happened some decades ago.

I guess the OT calendar measures "5 years" differently than homo sapiens--so that explains why people are still working in jobs.

You're not thinking culty enough Hoaxie.

The world is still running through the stellar efforts of the SO, I've been told that more than once. If that lady had have stayed working for you , why we'd all be fucked right now!

Bwahahaha!

I think Tom Cruise is one of those "tulpa" things (is that the right word?) that the venerable Mystic says L. Ron Hubbard is/was.

Like wise, Katie Holmes is a tulpa.
As is Suri, or Little Suri.
As is the former wife tulpa, the lovely.....what the fuck's her name?...ozzie bird... um...almost got it......having a blank moment here, she's blond and really lovely, well anyway, she's one too...a tulpa.

And the faaaaamily, well its a tulpa family, as a group of familial tulpas, and also as a complete tulpa in it's own right.

If you wish for the breakup of a family you must be evil. Tulpa families are not real though so you will not go to hell if you want them destroyed. Actually some human families are way better broken up, as already noted. Read the NZ Herald for this week and you will not be able to agree with me fast enough.

Those step kids of that ozzie ex-wife of Tom Cruise, are not tulpas, they are kind of "extras" on the set of worldwide media consumption.

Still can't think of that ozzie lady's name. Maybe because she keeps so quiet.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
in my opinion Tom Cruise and J. Travolta will never leave.
$cn is part of the empire they have built around them as multi-millionaires.
They prefer to knowingly sell their souls to the devil.
God knows how much money they actually get from DM for this, but the sums are obviously worth it.
Travolta flying his airplanes around and mixing with the creme de la creme of this corrupt planet.
The will never voluntarily give up this status and power

Div6

Crusader
But the status and power the CofS confers on anyone is *highly negative*; apart from internally within the cult, which doesn't really matter to anyone except culties.

Paul

But Paul, on a "Prison Planet" that is a *virtue*.........:coolwink:

Just count up the number of "bad guy" roles JT has played....

And TC? "The Pilot" is indeed mocking it up......:whistling:

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
"You all" is a colloquial expression used to indicate a collective "you" is intended rather than an individual "you" as English lacks different pronouns for that purpose, unlike many other languages.

The phrase "so many of you", qualifies "you all" and clearly limits the assertion to a subset of the entire group. Therefore, your having parsed what a I wrote as an indictment of all members of ESMB is obviously incorrect.

I write in pretty much standard American English, so the only excuses you might have for your erroneous interpretation are either: (a) you failed to read each and every word or (b) you need remedial English classes.

Or the indictative "one" would be appropriate :)

One may squirm when caught flat footed - or one may cram whatever in the breech to try an escape from being caught red handed mutilating of the language.......or flat overstated the attempted point trying to be made.

Wild overstatement to make the point...uh, now who does that remind me of?
:roflmao:

T

TheSneakster

One may squirm when caught flat footed - or one may cram whatever in the breech to try an escape from being caught red handed mutilating of the language.......or flat overstated the attempted point trying to be made.

Or one may simply be full of shit, as in your case, Toad. :eyeroll:

Merry Christmas. Your lump of coal should be delivered tonight. :thumbsup: